‘Trump hurts my feelings when he speaks ill of DeSantis’…Repubs starting to sound like Democrats? What percentage have joined the Orange Man Bad Club?

It's not that. He's seeing DeSantis and Youngkin as a threat to his future plans, and rightly so. He's using his instincts to attack early.

It's a bit early. They have not announced, and neither has Trump. Very poor taste to attack them now for their successes.

He attacks people who are a threat to him, like any strong leader does.

It's worked for him in the past. But attacks on Dems or even Jeb Bush are normally tolerable.
Exactly.

Trump SHOULD have cooled his jets for now, but Trump! :eek:

Suddenly some Republicans don’t like Trumps over-the-top, aggressive and unfiltered style.

To be sure, BL, sometimes Trump's rants get tiring, mainly because they are sometimes both uncalled for, unnecessary and self-defeating. I was hoping he would have learned a little from his first four years. I think he turns a lot of people off with a lot of it (like calling Carly Fiorina a Horse-face) and costs himself votes. He could win so many more people if just once in a while, he'd be gracious and not get his hair all mussed up anytime someone he helped doesn't shower him with profuse praise and thanks in return.

Like his last rally where in the middle of telling people to vote for Oz and Mastriano (who both lost), he announced that he would have an announcement next Tuesday about himself.

I like the guy but he has to always make everything about him.

The sad thing is that many people get so caught up in his personality flaws and too often self-aggrandizement that they lose sight that he was a GREAT president who got shit done, took no crap and advanced a wonderful agenda.

I'd really like to see Trump and DeSantis together as friends on the same ticket. It's too soon for DeSantis to be looking for the Oval Office IMO but the two together I'm sure would be a winning and unbeatable pair! Even those not warmed to Trump might forgive him for having DeSantis as his VP, and DeSantis could then run for office giving us TWELVE years of wonderful GOP leadership.

Both of these guys should look toward the BIGGER PICTURE and act for the good of the party and nation.

I think DeSantis could learn a few things from Trump, but likewise, Trump could learn some things from DeSantis, like just a little bit of humor, humility and self-effacing quality, occasionally. He doesn't have to be a bull in a china closet 24/7.

You're in a cult

McRibsAmerica.jpg

It's not that. He's seeing DeSantis and Youngkin as a threat to his future plans, and rightly so. He's using his instincts to attack early.

It's a bit early. They have not announced, and neither has Trump. Very poor taste to attack them now for their successes.

He attacks people who are a threat to him, like any strong leader does.

It's worked for him in the past. But attacks on Dems or even Jeb Bush are normally tolerable.
Right now, he is taking credit for their success

They would be nothing without me

This isn't complicated. We run whoever has the best chance of winning. That person is not Trump.

Yet Trump GAINED 11 million votes in 2020 over 2016 and got the most votes of any sitting president ever in history.

But now he just cannot win. :smoke:

Yet Trump still polls at 70%, higher than DeSantis or anyone else in the GOP by a mile. While Trump often seems to go out of his way to rub people the wrong way, most of what people hold against him was really all bad media generated by the left trying to get him out of office.

Apparently the Dems still take him VERY seriously.

Rupert Murdoch wanted a US invasion of Iraq in 1992. That was why he was for Bill Clinton in 1992. When Clinton lied and never invaded, Murdoch started Fox News and pushed W and all of the other big spending big government Zionist neo con "republicans" and got his Zionist fascist war in Iraq that way.

Your claim fox supported trump is laughable.

Fox supports endless US wars to help Israel.

Murdoch is not a conservative
You will believe whatever the dogma dictates.

Yet Trump GAINED 11 million votes in 2020 over 2016 and got the most votes of any sitting president ever in history.

But now he just cannot win. :smoke:

Yet Trump still polls at 70%, higher than DeSantis or anyone else in the GOP by a mile. While Trump often seems to go out of his way to rub people the wrong way, most of what people hold against him was really all bad media generated by the left trying to get him out of office.

Apparently the Dems still take him VERY seriously.
He may well win the primary.

The general: not a chance in hell.

He lost the house, the senate, and the presidency in one term.

He just cost the GOP their anticipated "Red Wave."

His favorability rating stinks.

He's a Cry Baby Loser, and his cult can't deal with it.

He lost the house, the senate, and the presidency in one term.
Presidents normally lose the congress after their first term anyway (another reason to suspect elections), and had his reelection stolen from him by national public admission after getting the most votes of any sitting president in history. That's not failure, that is a crime.

He just cost the GOP their anticipated "Red Wave."
He did no such thing, imbecile. He endorsed nearly 200 candidates and nearly 90% of them won. Many of the factors which cost the elections of those who lost had nothing to do with Trump involving factors totally outside his control like FUNDING. You seem to overlook, niblick, that Trump is not the head of the GOP, Mitch McFukturtle is! You should get your head out of your ass sometime and get some facts. That is what is so hard about talking to progs, you're all so prejudiced by ignorance and stupidity.

His favorability rating stinks.
70%, the highest by far in the GOP. And far, far higher than Bedpan Biden's. Wanna try again Ace?

He's a Cry Baby Loser, and his cult can't deal with it.
He's more winning than any ten democrats you can name Ace, but nice try---- Trump ain't going NOWHERE. He wears you like an athletic cup.

Suddenly some Republicans don’t like Trumps over-the-top, aggressive and unfiltered style.
We see thread after thread and post after post here….Known Lefties liking known Conservative posts and threads…..isn’t that all Conservatives need to know with regard to how far off they are on their position? I know I’m screwed up in the head if any Lefty ever agrees with me on anything.
Be careful Conservatives….the Left is starting to own you and steer you on this one. Trump is exactly was he’s always been, outspoken, unbridled, unfiltered and unafraid of what anyone thinks…like a bull in a China shop, he’s exactly what you wanted in 2016 and exactly what we need now. Nothing has changed….the Left is starting to program you and you don’t even know it.
GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF….denounce your membership to the Orange Man Bad Club before it’s too late.
Trumps style is hurting the moment and his candidates mostly failed
DeS must takeover

The man owns you.
He has you attacking your own side already.
And if we lose in '24... it will be because Trump will split the party in half.
Sorry, but no one man is worth losing the war over. When someone is willing to destroy everything just to brush his Goddamn ego - he is nothing to me.

I agree, but I don't think it's because of his ego. Have you considered the possibility that all of this is by design? My S.O and I were just talking about that tonight. I'll probably get tarred and feathered for saying this, but I've said from the start that Trump is playing a role. If he runs as an Independent against DeSantis as the Republican candidate, then Trump splits the vote and we all will lose. I admit I have a very cynical view of politics, I think it's a lot like pro wrestling. But anyway, just wanted to say I mostly agree with you.

Last edited:
Sorry, but no one man is worth losing the war over.
Even the first and only man which has finally given you the tools, direction and power in decades to fight the war with? Or are you going to wait for Mitch's GOP to suppy you with another Bob Dole / John McCain / Mitt Romney nobody to sell you another bag of shells playing the role of the next staged faux-opponent in this one-sided war?

When someone is willing to destroy everything just to brush his Goddamn ego
Did he? Was he willing to destroy everything or was he trying to SAVE everything? Look around, see what you got and tell me. :smoke:

Never said he was 'bad'. He's a total asshole, but we knew that. I voted for him in 2020 after watching the dems watch the country burn while they took a knee, and it's just gone downhill from there in terms of their level of batshit.

Problem is he cannot, will not, win in the general election.

Moderates and independents won't vote for him in the same way they wouldn't for Hillary.

This isn't complicated. We run whoever has the best chance of winning. That person is not Trump.

Republicans should win in 2024. The country is a mess. But they should have won this year. This election is a disaster for Republicans.

What MAGA does not understand is that there are enough swing voters who will crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump. That's not true of DeSantis, Kemp, DeWine, etc. Nominate one of them and Republicans will be favorites.

2016 was an accident of history. Trump didn't win because the country wanted him. He won because the country didn't want Hillary. In exit polls, most people who voted for Trump said they were voting against Hillary more than they were voting for him. Since then, he lost in 2018, 2020, and again in 2022. How many times does MAGA need to be smacked to the ground before they get this?

Republicans should win in 2024. The country is a mess. But they should have won this year. This election is a disaster for Republicans.

What MAGA does not understand is that there are enough swing voters who will crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump. That's not true of DeSantis, Kemp, DeWine, etc. Nominate one of them and Republicans will be favorites.

2016 was an accident of history. Trump didn't win because the country wanted him. He won because the country didn't want Hillary. In exit polls, most people who voted for Trump said they were voting against Hillary more than they were voting for him. Since then, he lost in 2018, 2020, and again in 2022. How many times does MAGA need to be smacked to the ground before they get this?

Over 50% negatives the entire time..l

Forum List

Back