‘Trump hurts my feelings when he speaks ill of DeSantis’…Repubs starting to sound like Democrats? What percentage have joined the Orange Man Bad Club?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Suddenly some Republicans don’t like Trumps over-the-top, aggressive and unfiltered style.
We see thread after thread and post after post here….Known Lefties liking known Conservative posts and threads…..isn’t that all Conservatives need to know with regard to how far off they are on their position? I know I’m screwed up in the head if any Lefty ever agrees with me on anything.
Be careful Conservatives….the Left is starting to own you and steer you on this one. Trump is exactly was he’s always been, outspoken, unbridled, unfiltered and unafraid of what anyone thinks…like a bull in a China shop, he’s exactly what you wanted in 2016 and exactly what we need now. Nothing has changed….the Left is starting to program you and you don’t even know it.
GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF….denounce your membership to the Orange Man Bad Club before it’s too late.

Suddenly some Republicans don’t like Trumps over-the-top, aggressive and unfiltered style.
We see thread after thread and post after post here….Known Lefties liking known Conservative posts and threads…..isn’t that all Conservatives need to know with regard to how far off they are on their position? I know I’m screwed up in the head if any Lefty ever agrees with me on anything.
Be careful Conservatives….the Left is starting to own you and steer you on this one. Trump is exactly was he’s always been, outspoken, unbridled, unfiltered and unafraid of what anyone thinks…like a bull in a China shop, he’s exactly what you wanted in 2016 and exactly what we need now. Nothing has changed….the Left is starting to program you and you don’t even know it.
GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF….denounce your membership to the Orange Man Bad Club before it’s too late.
Time for the fat former loser to start his own party, eh?

Trump attacked DeSantis

Trump called DeSantis names and claimed to have dirt

Lying about that does not change it.

The problem first started when trump opened his mouth when he should have shut it.

A class guy in trump shoes would praise DeSantis for the great job he has done in FLA and nothing more.

Trump is an amateur and he is out of his league, and he picked

CHRIS WRAY
ATtorney for W

As FBI director

I never did like that style. I didn't vote for him in 2016 partly because of that so called style.... but also because I live in such a "red" state that voting 3rd party didn't really matter.

Some people on this board have an IQ above their shoe size and know that a battle between the Trump side and the DeSantis/Youngkin side will destory any chance the GOP has of winning anything in 2024.

They can put that ahead of their worship of Trump, you cannot.

You're in a cult

Some people on this board have an IQ above their shoe size and know that a battle between the Trump side and the DeSantis/Youngkin side will destory any chance the GOP has of winning anything in 2024.

They can put that ahead of their worship of Trump, you cannot.
That is not known, just like the Trump battle with 16 republicans didn't destroy the GOP chances in 2016. A lot depends on how looney the democrats are.

Forum List

Back