‘Trump hurts my feelings when he speaks ill of DeSantis’…Repubs starting to sound like Democrats? What percentage have joined the Orange Man Bad Club?

Never said he was 'bad'. He's a total asshole, but we knew that. I voted for him in 2020 after watching the dems watch the country burn while they took a knee, and it's just gone downhill from there in terms of their level of batshit.

Problem is he cannot, will not, win in the general election.

Moderates and independents won't vote for him in the same way they wouldn't for Hillary.

This isn't complicated. We run whoever has the best chance of winning. That person is not Trump.

Trump has attacked now a dozen other Republicans, Fox News, NewsCorp among others. All because of two reasons...
1) They dare to support DeSantis
2) They didn't praise him enough.

Trump is now on the war path to take down the Republican Parties biggest winners and supporters because he isn't getting all of the attention.
And his little minions are here dutifully carrying out his wishes.
FFS - I am so glad I am not that mentally weak to be so entranced by a single person that I am willing to lose it all just to stay loyal to him.

Hopefully in the next 24 months, only the truly committed will stay loyal to Trump rather than the Republican Party.

Trump is just doing what Trump has always done….the Left has you feeling like you haven’t always felt….that’s all.
Thanks, but I don't see how the Left has anything to do with it.

In my thread, which is similar to yours, I was not influenced by the Left.

I was checking Trump's posts on Truth Social, as I frequently do, and I saw recent posts by him attacking Youngkin. As I scrolled down, I saw a long series of posts attacking DeSantis.

That ticked me off.

Just like this guy. I share his sentiments. I don't really like the title of the opinion piece; it's a bit harsh, but it is well written and mirrors my own opinions....

Last edited:
While Trump owns me…The Left owns you.
You are now on the side with Golfing Gator rightwinger Kondor3 and all the rest…they are loving all your posts right now….You took the bait, they have you right where they wanted you all along….CONGRATS!
Until Republicans wean themselves from Trump, they will continue to alienate voters for no other reason than Trump is running.

Don‘t blame Democrats

Trump has attacked now a dozen other Republicans, Fox News, NewsCorp among others. All because of two reasons...
1) They dare to support DeSantis
2) They didn't praise him enough.

Trump is now on the war path to take down the Republican Parties biggest winners and supporters because he isn't getting all of the attention.
And his little minions are here dutifully carrying out his wishes.
FFS - I am so glad I am not that mentally weak to be so entranced by a single person that I am willing to lose it all just to stay loyal to him.

Hopefully in the next 24 months, only the truly committed will stay loyal to Trump rather than the Republican Party.

Trump will declare his candidacy on Tuesday

Republicans have a choice to make.
Do they remain the Party of Trump or do they break out in a new direction? The Party of Trump is not working out so well and MAGA is strangling the party.

But they lack the backbone to take on Trump…..and he knows it

You are now on the side with Golfing Gator rightwinger Kondor3 and all the rest…they are loving all your posts right now….You took the bait, they have you right where they wanted you all along….CONGRATS!

And further sign of low IQ, in your tiny little mind there is only worship Trump or be the enemy. You cannot even begin to understand that someone can hate the left and still not worship Trump.

You are the most aptly named person on this forum, bar none

Until Republicans wean themselves from Trump, they will continue to alienate voters for no other reason than Trump is running.

Don‘t blame Democrats

There is only "Worship Trump" or "The enemy that must be destroyed" in his world.

Fool... you confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism, while, in reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

However... you are forgiven... gullible Neanderthals don't run deep enough to perceive or understand the difference... it doesn't exist in your narrow universe.

There is only "Worship Trump" or "The enemy that must be destroyed" in his world.

Hershel Walker has a critical run off in December

By then, Trump will be an official candidate and Walker is his hand picked Stooge

Doesn‘t get any better than that for Dems
Nothing gets out the vote for Dems like Trump back in the race

Last edited:
Every Rupert Murdoch news outlet save one newspaper endorsed Bill Clinton in 1992,
I'm confused as to how your historical diversion concerns the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post, Fox News and other once rabid Trump media cheerleaders now abandoning the Loser.

Hershel Walker has a critical run off in December

By then, Trump will be an official candidate and Walker is his hand picked Stooge
Don't be overly confident. Walker may not be a model of moral rectitude, but he may still be able to compare and contrast to his advantage.

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 7.41.56 PM.png

"Hey! I ain't never had no fixer to pay off bimbos with whom I rutted
behind the backs of pregnant trophy wives!"

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 7.46.53 PM.png

Suddenly some Republicans don’t like Trumps over-the-top, aggressive and unfiltered style.
We see thread after thread and post after post here….Known Lefties liking known Conservative posts and threads…..isn’t that all Conservatives need to know with regard to how far off they are on their position? I know I’m screwed up in the head if any Lefty ever agrees with me on anything.
Be careful Conservatives….the Left is starting to own you and steer you on this one. Trump is exactly was he’s always been, outspoken, unbridled, unfiltered and unafraid of what anyone thinks…like a bull in a China shop, he’s exactly what you wanted in 2016 and exactly what we need now. Nothing has changed….the Left is starting to program you and you don’t even know it.
GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF….denounce your membership to the Orange Man Bad Club before it’s too late.
I think it's too late already.

The anti-Trump cult within the party is now destroying it from within.

Who needs Democrats when the anti-Trumpers are there to bring the Republicans down?

DeSantis is their shiny new toy, and when he breaks, the party is screwed.

Liz Cheney is ecstatic.

I'm confused as to how your historical diversion concerns the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post, Fox News and other once rabid Trump media cheerleaders now abandoning the Loser.

Rupert Murdoch wanted a US invasion of Iraq in 1992. That was why he was for Bill Clinton in 1992. When Clinton lied and never invaded, Murdoch started Fox News and pushed W and all of the other big spending big government Zionist neo con "republicans" and got his Zionist fascist war in Iraq that way.

Your claim fox supported trump is laughable.

Fox supports endless US wars to help Israel.

Murdoch is not a conservative

I think it's too late already.

The anti-Trump cult within the party is now destroying it from within.

Who needs Democrats when the anti-Trumpers are there to bring the Republicans down?

DeSantis is their shiny new toy, and when he breaks, the party is screwed.

Liz Cheney is ecstatic.
For the record, I am not anti-Trump, but Trump needs to stop being anti-DeSantis and anti-Youngkin.

Liz Cheney is a Republican traitor like Romney, IMO. Worse even.

We are on the same team. I would like Trump to start acting like it for mutual benefit.

I would vote for Trump again without hesitation if he was the Republican nominee. There may be better choices.

For the record, I am not anti-Trump, but Trump needs to stop being anti-DeSantis and anti-Youngkin.

We are on the same team. I would like Trump to start acting like it for mutual benefit.

I would vote for Trump again without hesitation if he was the Republican nominee. There may be better choices.

Trump is anti anyone who is not Trump

Some good comments.

But you KNOW who Trump is, and this was inevitable.

Too much cooing over DeSantis this week got Trump's hackles up, and so we get the attacks by him.

But if the Graham Tweet is real, it may be too late to staunch the bleeding.

Last edited:
Trump is anti anyone who is not Trump
It's not that. He's seeing DeSantis and Youngkin as a threat to his future plans, and rightly so. He's using his instincts to attack early.

It's a bit early. They have not announced, and neither has Trump. Very poor taste to attack them now for their successes.

He attacks people who are a threat to him, like any strong leader does.

It's worked for him in the past. But attacks on Dems or even Jeb Bush are normally tolerable.

Forum List

Back