Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Finally. Buried in all that editorial crap was a direct source - the video of him doubting the holocaust numbers through some cookie analogy, so I see that. Seems like an asshole who could use a slap across that smile of his.

I am very wary of calling everyone who has an uncomfortable opinion on race relations causes a white supremacist.

I read 'pedos'....or 'pedophilia' or 'groomer'.......and I immediately think AQanon jackassery.
It is a defining identifier of that cohort.

Now, to be sure, I am not saying the good poster Lastamender is a QJackass.
I'm not saying that at all.

However, simple curiosity spurs my avatar to ask Lastamender: How is your campaign for JFK, Jr'. candidacy for POTUS going poster?

Are you able to use Lizard People as door-to-door canvassers?

Keep the forum informed, woodja?
LIzard People:

Finally. Buried in all that editorial crap was a direct source - the video of him doubting the holocaust numbers through some cookie analogy, so I see that. Seems like an asshole who could use a slap across that smile of his.

I am very wary of calling everyone who has an uncomfortable opinion on race relations causes a white supremacist.
What is an “uncomfortable” opinion on race relations?

(Don’t forget that Kayne is antisemitic too, but maybe you didn’t know that because right wing media covers it up)

Show us where Fuentes said anything that indicates he is a white supremacist and antisemitic. Like I told dumdum earlier in the thread, my search only resulted in links to more libs saying that he is a white supremacist and holocaust denier. I'm pretty sure if there were any direct quotes or writings that indicated such, Google would have them at the top of any search of this guy.
There's that river in Egypt again.

The ADL knows who Fuentes is and what he stands for.

"loinized"?
1669562889257.png

Did you think I meant "turned them into lions?"

How is it not relevant. Robert Byrd was a racist KKK piece of trash and Biden was a close personal friend of his. You are a hypocrite if your taking digs at Trump and not doing the same for people like Biden.
Unless he's running it a strawman. Trump sat with a known antisemite and the Fuentes racist. Just like 2016.

DeSantis doesn't do stupid shit like that.

There's that river in Egypt again.

The ADL knows who Fuentes is and what he stands for.
I just took a look at an ADL article about Fuentes and they used a quote to show his anti-Semetism that was pretty damning.

Unfortunately for people who prefer the truth to partisan spin, that supposed quote is nowhere attributed to him on the internet except in that ADL article.

But don't let facts get in the way of bashing Trump. Why start a precedent?

I just took a look at an ADL article about Fuentes and they used a quote to show his anti-Semetism that was pretty damning.

Unfortunately for people who prefer the truth to partisan spin, that supposed quote is nowhere attributed to him on the internet except in that ADL article.

But don't let facts get in the way of bashing Trump. Why start a precedent?
You calling the ADL liars?

Forum List

Back