Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

/——-/ Your selective fake outrage is duly noted. And whatsboutism is very effective in shutting libtards down.
The thread discusses

Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago​

Despite the bleating and lashing out of Trump bum kissers, a disposed-of POTUS with delusions of recidivism feting a white supremacist and holocaust denier, as well as another outspoken anti-semite, has been condemned by decent Americans of both political parties.

And you cannot condemn Biden for ruining his own daughters life?
But to have showers with your daughter, like Biden often did, is perfectly ok
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there it is again.....the 'pedophilia QAnon trope'.
One of the most defining behavioral tics of Q-Jackassery.

No disrespect intended towards the good poster Lastamender and Sky, but.......but whenever DonT steps in another cowpie ..... up jumps the Sycophancy Q-Chorus to defend him. If it ain't Pizza Parlor Cellar Sex.....then it's Lizard People grooming little girls. Or something like that. I can't keep up with all of their QAnon articles-of-faith.

Lastamender & Skye really should not waste their time on an internet gossip-board......they should be out knocking on doors and canvassing for JohnJohn's public office candidacy. Go Q!

Is Robert Byrd's corpse running for President? If not, irrelevant.
How is it not relevant. Robert Byrd was a racist KKK piece of trash and Biden was a close personal friend of his. You are a hypocrite if your taking digs at Trump and not doing the same for people like Biden.

Moving beyond poster Sky's and Lastamender's pedophilia fantasies.....let's go back to that Trump dinner with several notable characters.

BTW, DTrump's explanation that he only knew 'Ye' in that dinner group is, well, it kinda sorta sounds like it should be on that NYT's list of 5,000+ 'mis-truths' attributed to Trump. Meaning, one of the 4 was his own Florida campaign coordinator and senior advisor, Karen Giorno, who he knew by sight and by name. So there is that.
(
DTRump: "This past week, Kanye West called me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago,”....... he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about.”)

Let's do a little autopsy on that dinner and DTrump's description of it.

This was reported on November 25th by Eugene Scott and Josh Dawsey:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ye posted a video Thursday to Twitter featuring far-right commentator Milo Yiannopoulos listening to the rapper recap his Tuesday meeting with Trump. The rapper, who has said he plans to run for president in 2024, said he asked Trump to be his running mate. Trump was uninterested, Ye said, but he was “really impressed” with Fuentes.

“Nick Fuentes, unlike so many of the lawyers and so many people that he was left with on his 2020 campaign, he’s actually a loyalist,” Ye, who returned to Twitter this week after a recent ban, said in the video.

Karen Giorno, a former Trump aide who ran the then-candidate’s Florida campaign in 2016 before becoming a senior adviser, said she arrived at the club in a car with Ye and Fuentes. She said she didn’t previously know Fuentes and met him earlier that day for the first time. The group came in together past security, she said.

Giorno said Trump greeted the trio: Ye, Fuentes and another man who she only knew as Jamal, alone without staff or family in the foyer of the club, and “graciously” told the rapper his group should join for dinner at his customary table on the patio.

Giorno said she sat to the president’s right, while the rapper sat to his left, and Fuentes and another guest, Jamal, an employee at Boeing who interested Trump with talk about plane contracts, sat across the table, she said.

Giorno said she did not hear Ye or Fuentes say anything that could be viewed as antisemitic or racist, but Fuentes did share his opinion on the former president’s reelection campaign. Trump was quickly impressed by Fuentes and peppered him with questions, Giorno said.
“He was impressed with Nick and his knowledge of Trump World,”

Another person familiar with the dinner said Trump liked Fuentes because he flattered him and encouraged his most pugilistic instincts.

The casual dinner — which featured comments about celebrities, American politics and more — turned heated when Trump
“started talking negatively” about Kim Kardashian, Ye’s former wife, Giorno said.

Tensions also rose when the rapper asked Trump to join his 2024 ticket as vice president, which he rejected.

A person familiar with the dinner said it was “
cordial until it wasn’t.” Trump grew loud and animated, the person said.
“It was strained,” the person said, and wrapped after about two hours. “It ended cordial but tense,” the person said.

Trump’s dinner with the two men drew criticism from both Republicans and Democrats.

• Matt Brooks, executive director of the Republican Jewish Coalition, a political group that supports Jewish Republicans, challenged the former president and other political leaders to distance themselves from Fuentes and Ye.
    “We strongly condemn the virulent antisemitism of Kanye West and Nick Fuentes and call on all political leaders to reject their messages of hate and refuse to meet with them,” Brooks told The Post on Friday.

• The former president “befriending” Ye and Fuentes is telling, Rep. Ritchie Torres (D-N.Y.) tweeted Friday. “Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are,” Torres wrote.

• Even some of the president’s usual allies were publicly critical of the meeting, including his former ambassador to Israel.
    In a tweet in which he referred to
    “my friend Donald Trump,” Friedman wrote: “Even a social visit from an antisemite like Kanye West and human scum like Nick Fuentes is unacceptable. I urge you to throw those bums out, disavow them and relegate them to the dustbin of history where they belong.”

It’s not shutting anything down except your own thought processes.

You can’t defend Trump on this one, so you go on the attack.
/——-/ And you can’t defend your anti semite Squad. NEWS FLAH Life is a two way street. I don’t know what Trump did or didn’t know about his guest, but the Squads’ hatred for Jews is always on public display. You can’t pretend it doesn’t exist.

The weird worshipers of the political coprolite prevent his being relegated to a well-earned oblivion.

Pretending that the election denier has graciously absconded from the politics of the nation and can be ignored is manifestly fatuous.

Witness the Loser's grievance jamborees and his persisting in crapping on democracy.
/——/ We’re talking about these election deniers, right?

What does Trump need to be defended against here?
There are hundreds of posts attempting to defend the politically-ambitious fellow's hosting a notorious white supremacist anti-semite and a fellow show biz entertainer who has recently been widely reviled for spouting anti-semitic remarks, as well as desperate attempts at diversions, and personal revilements aimed at those who have taken note of the confabulation.

Presumably, those who are adamant that it does not merit comment would not comment.

Surrounding himself with deplorable.
Unless it’s okay with being a white supremacist and antisemitic now.
Show us where Fuentes said anything that indicates he is a white supremacist and antisemitic. Like I told dumdum earlier in the thread, my search only resulted in links to more libs saying that he is a white supremacist and holocaust denier. I'm pretty sure if there were any direct quotes or writings that indicated such, Google would have them at the top of any search of this guy.

the anti-Semites in the Democratic party are not accepted by the mainstream like in Trumpism
Omar and AOC are loinized by the Democratic Party.

Trump was the biggest supporter of Israel in the history of U.S. presidents. What is your evidence that Trump is anti-Semetic besides that a "plus one" of one of his guests is also accused of anti-Semetism?

Show us where Fuentes said anything that indicates he is a white supremacist and antisemitic. Like I told dumdum earlier in the thread, my search only resulted in links to more libs saying that he is a white supremacist and holocaust denier. I'm pretty sure if there were any direct quotes or writings that indicated such, Google would have them at the top of any search of this guy.
Just as I thought. I was too lazy to do that research, but I expeced it would come out that way.

The Democrats never lose sight of the effectiveness of the Big Lie.

/——-/ And you can’t defend your anti semite Squad. NEWS FLAH Life is a two way street. I don’t know what Trump did or didn’t know about his guest, but the Squads’ hatred for Jews is always on public display. You can’t pretend it doesn’t exist.
Saying that the IDF shouldn’t shoot journalists and medics isn’t antisemitic.

He is a total piece of shit.

The weird worshipers of the political coprolite prevent his being relegated to a well-earned oblivion.

Pretending that the election denier has graciously absconded from the politics of the nation and can be ignored is manifestly fatuous.

Witness the Loser's grievance jamborees and his persisting in crapping on democracy.
Sorry my computer does not have word salad to english translation software installed on it.

Forum List

Back