Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

You calling the ADL liars?
They lied in that article, using the journalistic technique of presenting as truth something they have not verified.

There is a tweet with that quote in quotes, again not attributed to anyone, including Fuentes. So the ADL "journalist" who wrote that article, not doubt justifies that quote as being from "a source."

What is an “uncomfortable” opinion on race relations?

(Don’t forget that Kayne is antisemitic too, but maybe you didn’t know that because right wing media covers it up)
It seems that currently, anything that doesn't hold that systemic racism and some sort of white oppression is the root of the problem is taboo to discuss. So here are a few. Any discussion about "black culture" as a problem is a KKK dog whistle. Any discussion of the institutionalized (to the point that I'm sure a lot of you don't even know it) democrat strategy of keeping blacks in a state of perpetual victimhood is racist. Similarly, any musings about individual responsibility are racist. Do not suggest that continuing to make race an issue is counterproductive. It must be discussed ad nauseum. Suggesting otherwise reveals your white privilege. And certainly, there will be no discussions about inherent differences in races. A reference to The Bell Curve may result in execution.

So, the left encourages everyone to talk about race, but only in one specific way.

They lied in that article, using the journalistic technique of presenting as truth something they have not verified.

There is a tweet with that quote in quotes, again not attributed to anyone, including Fuentes. So the ADL "journalist" who wrote that article, not doubt justifies that quote as being from "a source."
So you are calling the ADL liars......based on your expertise on................?

It seems that currently, anything that doesn't hold that systemic racism and some sort of white oppression is the root of the problem is taboo to discuss. So here are a few. Any discussion about "black culture" as a problem is a KKK dog whistle. Any discussion of the institutionalized (to the point that I'm sure a lot of you don't even know it) democrat strategy of keeping blacks in a state of perpetual victimhood is racist. Similarly, any musings about individual responsibility are racist. Do not suggest that continuing to make race an issue is counterproductive. It must be discussed ad nauseum. Suggesting otherwise reveals your white privilege. And certainly, there will be no discussions about inherent differences in races. A reference to The Bell Curve may result in execution.

So, the left encourages everyone to talk about race, but only in one specific way.
You MAGAts keep being you.

And certainly, there will be no discussions about inherent differences in races. A reference to The Bell Curve may result in execution.
Found it.

You mean to say that white people are superior. Right? What differences are “inherent”?

Sorry my computer does not have word salad to english translation software installed on it.
I express myself in English. If you have difficulty understanding anything, please let me know and I shall attempt to make it simple for you.

Spelling....meaning. Is lion and loin the same thing...except for spelling? Is that what they taught in Texas?
Spelling =/= meaning.

My spelling is poor when I type too fast. But I managed to earn two Masters degrees, so it did not hinder my education.

I guess you don't want to explain why anti-Semites like AOC and Ilhan Omar are lionized by the Democratic Party?

Spelling =/= meaning.

My spelling is poor when I type too fast. But I managed to earn two Masters degrees, so it did not hinder my education.

I guess you don't want to explain why anti-Semites like AOC and Ilhan Omar are lionized by the Democratic Party?
They are? I agree about Omar and I con-demn her anti-semitic stance. Where do you get that AOC is anti-semitic?

BTW....is the ADL wrong too about Omar when they con-demn her anti-semitism?

Last edited:
So you call the organization CREATED to watch out for anti-semitism liars who can't see anti-semitism............................but you are the expert? :heehee: Ok.
I did not call them "liar who can't see anti-semetism. You lie when you say I did. I said that they lied in that one article. Even then, it was one "journalist" who lied.

If you think that letting one of their journalists lie makes them "liars," that's your opinion. I call it lazy editing.

Found it.

You mean to say that white people are superior. Right? What differences are “inherent”?
Despite all the odds, a bigot's own race and his opinion regarding a superior race inevitably align.

The correspondence is eerily fortuitous for the bigot.

They are? I agree about Omar and I con-demn her anti-semitic stance. Where do you get that AOC is anti-semitic?

BTW....is the ADL wrong too about Omar when they con-demn her anti-semitism?
Anti-Semite of the week!

With a real quote!

I read 'pedos'....or 'pedophilia' or 'groomer'.......and I immediately think AQanon jackassery.
It is a defining identifier of that cohort.

Now, to be sure, I am not saying the good poster Lastamender is a QJackass.
I'm not saying that at all.

However, simple curiosity spurs my avatar to ask Lastamender: How is your campaign for JFK, Jr'. candidacy for POTUS going poster?

Are you able to use Lizard People as door-to-door canvassers?

Keep the forum informed, woodja?
:9:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there it is again.....the 'pedophilia QAnon trope'.
One of the most defining behavioral tics of Q-Jackassery.

No disrespect intended towards the good poster Lastamender and Sky, but.......but whenever DonT steps in another cowpie ..... up jumps the Sycophancy Q-Chorus to defend him. If it ain't Pizza Parlor Cellar Sex.....then it's Lizard People grooming little girls. Or something like that. I can't keep up with all of their QAnon articles-of-faith.

Lastamender & Skye really should not waste their time on an internet gossip-board......they should be out knocking on doors and canvassing for JohnJohn's public office candidacy. Go Q!
And here is your lunch again. :9:

Forum List

Back