Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

I express myself in English. If you have difficulty understanding anything, please let me know and I shall attempt to make it simple for you.
No you express yourself in useless partisan blather and talking points neither of which interest me or serve any useful purpose you are more than welcome to waste other peoples time with this but not mine.

I did not call them "liar who can't see anti-semetism. You lie when you say I did. I said that they lied in that one article. Even then, it was one "journalist" who lied.

If you think that letting one of their journalists lie makes them "liars," that's your opinion. I call it lazy editing.
You are more an expert on what is anti-semitism than the ADL.....that is your claim.

Anti-Semite of the week!

With a real quote!
How is what she said denying the Holocaust?

How is what she said denying the Holocaust?
I said she was anti-Semetic, I didn't say she denied the Holocaust.

Please stop lying so much. It appears to be a mental disorder that you may be able to get help through your employer's health coverage. I recommend that you check into it.

I said she was anti-Semetic, I didn't say she denied the Holocaust.

Please stop lying so much. It appears to be a mental disorder that you may be able to get help through your employer's health coverage. I recommend that you check into it.
The thread topic is about someone who is a Holocaust denier..........is AOC a Holocaust denier? Yes or no?

You DO know that was debunked, right? Even Project Veritas couldn't con-firm that a) the stolen property was Biden's, and b) it was a diary, and c) it said what your sexual fantasies claim about showers.
It was not debunked. The diary is real and Joe is a pedophile. Why would that bother you? You do not give a fuck about about anything anyway. Morals have no place in your dirty little world.

The thread topic is about someone who is a Holocaust denier..........is AOC a Holocaust denier? Yes or no?
I've never heard about AOC denying the holocaust. Which is why I never called her a Holocaust denier. That would be a lie, just like your lies about me.

besides that a "plus one" of one of his guests is also accused of anti-Semetism?
"plus one"??
Ummm, it ain't only this alleged 'plus one'......it was the guy, 'Ye' himself.
Duh!
The bloke has been all over the news of late with him being fired by any number of corporate sponsors because of his.....you guessed it -- his anti-Semitic remarks.
So, if Ye is accompanied by a buddy to his dinner invitation from the fired ex-president.....can it be a surprise that the 'plus one' is anti-Semitic too?

------------------------------------------------------------
"And here is your lunch again."
Ah, not only is Lastamender's fascination with scatology sad....it is, in my opinion, icky.
It certainly appears that Lastamender has a coprophilia-thingy.

And if I was good poster Lastamender.....I really wouldn't be advertising his obsession on such a public media site.
It makes his avatar look really really......well, really icky.
IMHO

*("...... scatology is an obsession with excretion or excrement....In sexual fetishism, scatology (usually abbreviated scat) refers to coprophilia, when a being is sexually aroused by fecal matter, whether in the use of feces in various sexual acts, watching someone defecating, or simply seeing the feces.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...you express yourself in useless partisan blather and talking points neither of which interest me..."
???
And yet.....here you are.
Hangin' on his every post.

Yeah, me too.
I don't get that either.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joe is a pedophile."
Shrilly screamed from the cellar of Comet Pizza.
With the Lizard People and JFK,Jr, and Marjorie Green......and....
....and good poster Lastamender.

Look, poor poster Lastamender....if you hang with and associate with Lizard People then you are one.
Is that the reputation you want to cultivate on this social media platform?

Shouldn't you be at Jewish Laser School?
Learning the craft of starting fires in California forests?

The assembled forum here......does expect more from your avatar.
You can be better than what you've chose to show us, so far.
I'm mildly sure of that.

Good luck. ;)

This thread concerns

"Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago"​

/——-/ You threw in the election denier taunt. I’m just throwing it back in your face.
745281B4-56AC-490F-91A7-BCDE78152CE7.jpeg

Forum List

Back