Trump hits back at 'nasty rumor' that Doral resort has bed bugs

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
LOL! This is a weighty matter of State, indeed!

Trump hits back at 'nasty rumor' that his Doral resort is infested with bed bugs

"The president would like to make one thing clear: The Trump National hotel in Doral, Florida — which he's pushing as the site for next year's G-7 meeting — does not have bed bugs.
"No bedbugs at Doral," Trump tweeted Tuesday morning. "The Radical Left Democrats, upon hearing that the perfectly located (for the next G-7) Doral National MIAMI was under consideration for the next G-7, spread that false and nasty rumor."
The "nasty rumor" to which he refers stems from a 2016 lawsuit brought by Eric Linder, a New Jersey man who claimed that his room in the Doral's Jack Nicklaus villa had a bed bug infestation. Linder reached a settlement with the property in 2017, according to the Miami Herald.
Linder's lawsuit reemerged in the media discourse Monday after Trump told reporters at the G-7 meeting in Biarritz, France, that the hotel would likely be the venue for next year's conference. Trump could stand to profit from the influx of diplomats, politicians and staff to the hotel.
Democrats and watchdog groups were quick to condemn Trump's potential choice, citing a possible violation of the Constitution's emoluments clause. It appears that the Tuesday morning tweet was in response to those criticisms."

Hmmm......................Trump hates it when people accuse his hotel of having bed bugs. Good to know.

Bed bugs are notoriously hard to get rid of. If someone wanted to do a domestic protest act, maybe they should sneak into Doral with a whole bunch of vials of bedbugs and release them into various rooms that are frequently used.

I wonder if any of the illegals he has working there have thought of this? It would make Mar a Lago useless for a few weeks.

I'm still wondering about his claim that he is losing 3 billion dollars just by being president, because every time he goes and spends the weekend at one of his resorts, the SS and all the staff have to pay for their rooms and food while they are there.

Good to know.

Now dont vist
No comment on emoluments? Nothing to say about a sitting President blaming bedbug rumors on Democrats??

Ya just gotta laugh.....

Laugh at you?
...sure, if you like. Lord knows..you've given me a chuckle or two!

Your avatar says everything about ya.
Well..it says I'm old and Lil 'abner fan.

Beware the Dreaded Triple Whammy!!

Good to know.

Now dont vist
No comment on emoluments? Nothing to say about a sitting President blaming bedbug rumors on Democrats??

Ya just gotta laugh.....

Laugh at you?

Not dreaming big are you, powder puff?

Ya just gotta laugh.....

Laugh at you?

ROTFLMAO!

If I didn't dream big..I wouldn't bother to dream at all!
Powder puff..errr...I'm not that kind of Rabbit!

Trump hits back at 'nasty rumor' that his Doral resort is infested with bed bugs

"The president would like to make one thing clear: The Trump National hotel in Doral, Florida — which he's pushing as the site for next year's G-7 meeting — does not have bed bugs.
"No bedbugs at Doral," Trump tweeted Tuesday morning. "The Radical Left Democrats, upon hearing that the perfectly located (for the next G-7) Doral National MIAMI was under consideration for the next G-7, spread that false and nasty rumor."
The "nasty rumor" to which he refers stems from a 2016 lawsuit brought by Eric Linder, a New Jersey man who claimed that his room in the Doral's Jack Nicklaus villa had a bed bug infestation. Linder reached a settlement with the property in 2017, according to the Miami Herald.
Linder's lawsuit reemerged in the media discourse Monday after Trump told reporters at the G-7 meeting in Biarritz, France, that the hotel would likely be the venue for next year's conference. Trump could stand to profit from the influx of diplomats, politicians and staff to the hotel.
Democrats and watchdog groups were quick to condemn Trump's potential choice, citing a possible violation of the Constitution's emoluments clause. It appears that the Tuesday morning tweet was in response to those criticisms."
They are trying to set up Pres.Trump. They knows that it will be hard for them to plan a disaster at one of his places that he has control of. That his employees will report something that is suspicious or out of the ordinary. The global Elites has control of the other resorts. That they can place spy equipment around the whole entire building.

th

Laugh at you?

ROTFLMAO!

If I didn't dream big..I wouldn't bother to dream at all!
Powder puff..errr...I'm not that kind of Rabbit!

Then why do you live in Detroit?

Lawsuit was brought on 2016, eh? Still, not sleazier then what happened to Kavanaugh.

Hmmm......................Trump hates it when people accuse his hotel of having bed bugs. Good to know.

Bed bugs are notoriously hard to get rid of. If someone wanted to do a domestic protest act, maybe they should sneak into Doral with a whole bunch of vials of bedbugs and release them into various rooms that are frequently used.

I wonder if any of the illegals he has working there have thought of this? It would make Mar a Lago useless for a few weeks.
Actually, it's pretty easy. I had infestations twice due to bats nesting on the other side of the wall from my bedroom in a cheaply constructed apartment building run by out of state landlords who didn't give two shits about anything. They did pay, though, both Septembers, to get rid of them. A guy came in and squirted something around the baseboards or whatever (I couldn't be in there) and that was the end of it. The first time, because I didn't know what to look for, they got pretty bad in the closets all over my clothes,--in pockets, under collars--everything had to be washed. But that wouldn't be a big problem in a hotel room and it's not like they would be all crawling into your suitcase in droves. They're like little tan fleas, except they don't jump. I can spot one now from 50 paces.

Actually, it's pretty easy. I had infestations twice due to bats nesting on the other side of the wall from my bedroom in a cheaply constructed apartment building run by out of state landlords who didn't give two shits about anything. They did pay, though, both Septembers, to get rid of them. A guy came in and squirted something around the baseboards or whatever (I couldn't be in there) and that was the end of it. The first time, because I didn't know what to look for, they got pretty bad in the closets all over my clothes,--in pockets, under collars--everything had to be washed. But that wouldn't be a big problem in a hotel room and it's not like they would be all crawling into your suitcase in droves. They're like little tan fleas, except they don't jump. I can spot one now from 50 paces.

They dont like me

They dont like me
Are you allergic to them? I hear they bite some people.

They dont like me
Are you allergic to them? I hear they bite some people.

No I am saying they don't like me..

Something about my immune system..

Forum List

Back