Trump hatred.

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.
Well, that sounds like incited hatred to me.
I mean it is what it is. He’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

You said it: it's Trump's pro-America policy. Second to that, it is his stout defiance of the Left.

God how you must hate that.
Lol tell me, what has Trump done for workers specifically?

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
Being programmed by the state has nothing to do with it. That’s just you passive aggressively trying to insult millions of people’s intelligence and ability to make decisions for themselves. Back here in reality the tru o hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.

Yep....dumbass.

What’s your point?

What’s my point?? Damn, for the last 4 years you idiots have promoted and encouraged the current social unrest. Now you say it’s because Trump is provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest, you fricken clowns are unreal.

See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

You said it: it's Trump's pro-America policy. Second to that, it is his stout defiance of the Left.

Jesus Billy, do I really have to rehash something that you've somehow missed in the first 900 threads on that subject so you can deny it again? Do the Search yourself if you really want to know.

Being programmed by the state has nothing to do with it. That’s just you passive aggressively trying to insult millions of people’s intelligence and ability to make decisions for themselves. Back here in reality the tru o hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.

Yep....dumbass.

What’s your point?

I forgot about that. She thought calling people deplorable was a good idea. People didn't get mad, they got even. It is going to happen again.

Yep....dumbass.

What’s your point?

What’s my point?? Damn, for the last 4 years you idiots have promoted and encouraged the current social unrest. Now you say it’s because Trump is provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest, you fricken clowns are unreal.

Those are absolutely the reasons why people dislike and hate Trump. I don’t see how a video of Hilary calling racists and bigots deplorable negates what I said

Yep....dumbass.

What’s your point?

I forgot about that. She thought calling people deplorable was a good idea. People didn't get mad, they got even. It is going to happen again.

She called racists and bigots deplorable. Then a bunch of trump supporters lies about the statement and pretended like she was calling all Trump supporters deplorable. Intelligence isn’t abundant with those people

People don't hate Donald Trump. That's what you and the rest of the cult don't understand. Because YOU hate Democrats, you think they hate Trump.

No one told us that "Trump is bad". We can all see with our own eyes, and hear with our own ears, that he is an incompetent lying fool. A conman and a criminal. We didn't have to be told. Even though Trump told us that what we see and hear isn't really happening, we can see him lying, bullying, and we can see the results of his policies.

200,000 people dead. Now he's talking about "herd immunity". In order to achieve "herd immunity", 70% of Americans need to get covid19, and survive it. That's 227.5 million people with covid. You've only had 6 million so far, so just 200 times more sickness and death than you've already had. At a death rate of 5% - your current death rate is 7%, but let's use 5%, that's only 11 million more deaths.

This is the man you see as your saviour. I see a crazy, megalomaniac. No thank you.

This is funny, they are programed by the state he says. , So what about the pussy grabbing ,the support for the white supremacists , saying it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass. the 23000 verified lie. No man in the history of the world lies more then scum bag. He's a bigot, homophobic , Islamophobic, chauvinist, (I'll add pig) Total hate monster, who is working to be this countries first dictator. The last one is my opinion, the rest are total facts.

watch-this-trump-works-every-time-bwahahahaha-24312980.png
Why do right wingers who have sold out this country back their name with Flags and patriotic names when they aren't even close to being patriots , same with them wrapping themselves in the bible , and praise for their lord, I guess not realising that you can't select the devil as your leader and still call your self a Christian. They are frauds as the example here.

My father and mother-in-law are rabid anti-Trump cultists. I first met them about seven years ago. Back then I could not get over how great they were—amazing people. My father-in-law was a chemical engineer who worked for forty years for the federal government, much of that time spent dismantling and destroying WMD on an atoll in the Pacific. My mother-in-law immigrated to New York City from Guyana not long after the Jim Jones incident. She earned a master's degree and taught special needs children for forty years in public and Catholic schools. Their daughter, my wife, survived leukemia as a five-year-old child and later, also survived a brain tumor which resulted from endless Chemo at such a young age, and they were with her every step of the way.

And then Donald Trump was elected and everything changed. I have been serving in the Army and ARNG since 1991 and am set to retire for good in October. I am but one of a long, long line of warriors running down through my family back to the 16th century. To say I am patriotic is truly an understatement. I have served my country under five Presidents and while I have not always liked the current Commander-in-Chief, I have always respected the office and followed his orders without hesitation.

My in-laws initially respected my military service, as well as my stint in federal law enforcement. No longer. Not only am I treated like some kind of enemy of the people by the mother and father of my wife, but her own parents will barely speak to her unless she denounces Trump at their dinner table. If she stands up for our President, something she's been doing more regularly in their presence, then they will not speak to her for days, sometimes weeks.

They only way I can describe her parents' temperament is to compare it to that of a thoroughly indoctrinated and overzealous cult member—much like Jim Jones' own flock. They are rabid, absolutely rabid in their hatred for our President. Truthfully I believe they would in the least turn my wife in to Antifa/BLM terrorists and at most murder her, if they thought she was conspiring to get the man reelected. IT IS MADNESS.

Jesus Billy, do I really have to rehash something that you've somehow missed in the first 900 threads on that subject so you can deny it again? Do the Search yourself if you really want to know.
So you don’t actually know? Got it lol. I’ll confirm this for you: he hasn’t done jack shit for workers.

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told.
This is Trump's state you're talking about, right?

Conservatives and Independents were angry at Obama's anti-American policies. There were many who hated the man for what he did to the country and for his backhanded attacks on Christians, Cops, successful people, failure during Benghazi, and empowering Iran. Contrast that with the Democrats and Media non-stop MANUFACTURED attacks that began on day one of Trump's Presidency. Even the most ardent Democrat would have to admit this is not an apples to apples comparison.

:thankusmile:

:shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley:

:shutupsmiley:

We had 8 years of Obama hate from you lot...

Why the sudden change?

Obama brought it upon himself.

Dummy, thats exactly what Trump haters would say about Trump.

No one actually thinks to themself that their hate is not justified.

Ours obviously is justified.

Thats exactly what every Trump hater thinks....OBVIOUSLY

History supports it. Obama despises America.

No history does not support it, in fact historians rank Obama as one of the better presidents this country has had, you are just a cool-aid chugging politico beliving whatever the f you want to.

Hate to break it to you, but impeached Trump would give his right nut to have a presidency as successful as Obama's.
:iyfyus.jpg:

Our refiigerator died last week. It lasted over 20 years. Luckily I had a small one in my man cave that we can use. I called everywhere for a new one the right size. I could not find one because the places that sell them are backlogged due to the national emergency. There would be a 30-day wait if I ordered one. Finally I tried Home Depot and the wait shrunk to two weeks. They are delivering it on Friday and will take away the old one.

Should I blame Trump for that? No. Obama faced nothing like Trump had to face. He is being blamed for virus that came from China. I think he will be re-elected due his steadiness during the pandemic.

He will still be hated but not by me.
:thankusmile:

Forum List

Back