Trump hatred.

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
Being programmed by the state has nothing to do with it. That’s just you passive aggressively trying to insult millions of people’s intelligence and ability to make decisions for themselves. Back here in reality the tru o hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.
:shutupsmiley:

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.
Well, that sounds like incited hatred to me.
I mean it is what it is. He’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

You said it: it's Trump's pro-America policy. Second to that, it is his stout defiance of the Left.

God how you must hate that.
Lol tell me, what has Trump done for workers specifically?
:auiqs.jpg:

Being programmed by the state has nothing to do with it. That’s just you passive aggressively trying to insult millions of people’s intelligence and ability to make decisions for themselves. Back here in reality the tru o hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.

Yep....dumbass.

What’s your point?

What’s my point?? Damn, for the last 4 years you idiots have promoted and encouraged the current social unrest. Now you say it’s because Trump is provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest, you fricken clowns are unreal.

Those are absolutely the reasons why people dislike and hate Trump. I don’t see how a video of Hilary calling racists and bigots deplorable negates what I said

Yep....dumbass.

What’s your point?

I forgot about that. She thought calling people deplorable was a good idea. People didn't get mad, they got even. It is going to happen again.

She called racists and bigots deplorable. Then a bunch of trump supporters lies about the statement and pretended like she was calling all Trump supporters deplorable. Intelligence isn’t abundant with those people

:9:

People don't hate Donald Trump. That's what you and the rest of the cult don't understand. Because YOU hate Democrats, you think they hate Trump.

No one told us that "Trump is bad". We can all see with our own eyes, and hear with our own ears, that he is an incompetent lying fool. A conman and a criminal. We didn't have to be told. Even though Trump told us that what we see and hear isn't really happening, we can see him lying, bullying, and we can see the results of his policies.

200,000 people dead. Now he's talking about "herd immunity". In order to achieve "herd immunity", 70% of Americans need to get covid19, and survive it. That's 227.5 million people with covid. You've only had 6 million so far, so just 200 times more sickness and death than you've already had. At a death rate of 5% - your current death rate is 7%, but let's use 5%, that's only 11 million more deaths.

This is the man you see as your saviour. I see a crazy, megalomaniac. No thank you.
:iyfyus.jpg:

See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

You said it: it's Trump's pro-America policy. Second to that, it is his stout defiance of the Left.

Yep, you know he hasn’t done jack shit.

:shutupsmiley:
Wow someone is butthurt for their cult leader lol

Yep....dumbass.

What’s your point?

I forgot about that. She thought calling people deplorable was a good idea. People didn't get mad, they got even. It is going to happen again.

She called racists and bigots deplorable. Then a bunch of trump supporters lies about the statement and pretended like she was calling all Trump supporters deplorable. Intelligence isn’t abundant with those people

:9:

Wow... somebody discovered emojis. You’re doing great. Looking super smart!! Keep it up

Got them more jobs to have.......until the Wuhan BS.........

I'm sorry to offend you with that 4 letter word .........jobs......hope you didn't get to upset with it.

watch-this-trump-works-every-time-bwahahahaha-24312980.png
Why do right wingers who have sold out this country back their name with Flags and patriotic names when they aren't even close to being patriots , same with them wrapping themselves in the bible , and praise for their lord, I guess not realising that you can't select the devil as your leader and still call your self a Christian. They are frauds as the example here.
I served 10 years..........understand terrorist very well.............Now the DNC is playing they are the good guys as they say you will do what I say Or else......

The DNC supports terrorism against this country.........In fact Burn Loot and Murder and Antifa are by definition
Terrorist. Do as I say or else.......Raise your fist and chant after me or I will kill thee.

And abuse of power under Obama against those who disagree are the acts of Tryrants.......

To put it simply..........the law abiding citizens of this country.............have had this.

YES,
And here is why from the mouth of a long time republican.

They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told.
Or, maybe they just have honest, sincere, different perspectives and experiences and worldviews than you.

Your words lead me to believe that, like many on both ends of the spectrum, you've taken precious little time to respectfully listen to those who disagree with you. I suspect you would not be able to accurately tell me why they think the way they do. Maybe more time and effort spent actually listening might help you see things more clearly.

I wouldn't expect them to change your mind on anything. But with knowledge comes respect. Maybe a little humility. And a better view of the big picture, not just a little world.

And maybe it's possible that disagreeing with Trump on the issues, or being embarrassed by him, or wishing he were not the President, is not an expression of "hate".

You can't depend on Rush and Sean and Tucker to tell you what other people think. Or why. Any more than Rachel Maddow can. They're not being honest with you. They have their own (professional) agendas. True story.

Last edited:
our words lead me to believe that, like many on both ends of the spectrum, you've taken precious little time to respectfully listen to those who disagree with you. I suspect you would not be able to accurately tell me why they think the way they do. Maybe more time and effort spent actually listening might help you see things more clearly.
Sorry............Or else BS just doesn't sit well with me...........attacking someone with gov't just because they disagree is BS.......telling someone you will put a solar grid on your house or you can't build here is BS........being forced to pay on your power bill for someone else is also BS.

I used to listen........the DNC just lies and tries to use it as they REFUSE ANY COMPROMISE........I DON'T LISTEN TO OR ELSE........

Sorry........go find some complacent idiots to comply.....this isn't 1939 Germany.......And we aren't German..

Bring back your JFK style Dems or Blue Dogs.......or NO DEAL.....

our words lead me to believe that, like many on both ends of the spectrum, you've taken precious little time to respectfully listen to those who disagree with you. I suspect you would not be able to accurately tell me why they think the way they do. Maybe more time and effort spent actually listening might help you see things more clearly.
Sorry............Or else BS just doesn't sit well with me...........attacking someone with gov't just because they disagree is BS.......telling someone you will put a solar grid on your house or you can't build here is BS........being forced to pay on your power bill for someone else is also BS.

I used to listen........the DNC just lies and tries to use it as they REFUSE ANY COMPROMISE........I DON'T LISTEN TO OR ELSE........

Sorry........go find some complacent idiots to comply.....this isn't 1939 Germany.......And we aren't German..

Here's an example of the problem that exists on both ends.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus, or a protest-sign holding Westboro Church member, picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier.

I wouldn't expect them to change your mind on anything. But with knowledge comes respect. And a better view of the big picture, not just a little world.

Respect.........your party has pushed these lunatics to a Point we are getting pissed enough to have another a Civil War.......You come here with that shit........our homes.....Or else to our families.........you better PRAY that the police handle it.

People think for themselves like you do.
Because you've reached a dumb conclusion regarding Trump, you think those who are much smarter must be programmed. If anyone's being programmed its you by Fox news and other right wing extremists.

Here's an example of the problem that exists on both ends.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus, or a protest-sign holding Westboro Church member, picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier.
Stop trying to shift the blame.........We didn't do jack after Obama got elected........we protested some BUT PEACEFULLY........Comparing us to Wetboro Church is BS............Did anyone go there and put them down.......Nobody did even though we know they are miserable POSs..........

Play your shift blame somewhere and put your animals on a leash........I DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST...and the DNC has created them...........

You are a fraud.......and your party uses Terror to try to gain power.......

You don't understand the difference between repudiating a single individual because of his/her ideas, actions, and policies and hating a person or people just because they are different. This trump earned the "hate" directed at him. It is not a matter of the people who rejected him being "programmed" somehow to hate him or having a mental problem. Look at all the people who love trump no matter what he does, showing their complete lack of moral compass and discernment. Many of the trumpsters actually believe that the Supreme Being sent trump. Talk about programming.

You don't understand the difference between repudiating a single individual because of his/her ideas, actions, and policies and hating a person or people just because they are different. This trump earned the "hate" directed at him
Kid eating in a fast food joint.....minding his own business.....gets attacked because of your stinking hate.........biggest temper tantrum in the history of this country as a crooked bitch lost a rigged election.

Oh well..............Your party burns shit down if you don't get your way..........you are the problem and not us.......we are just responding to your violence and you don't like it.

OH WELL.

You don't understand the difference between repudiating a single individual because of his/her ideas, actions, and policies and hating a person or people just because they are different. This trump earned the "hate" directed at him. It is not a matter of the people who rejected him being "programmed" somehow to hate him or having a mental problem. Look at all the people who love trump no matter what he does, showing their complete lack of moral compass and discernment. Many of the trumpsters actually believe that the Supreme Being sent trump. Talk about programming.
A group pathology like this country has never seen, and one the world hasn't seen for 80, 90 years.

Did you ever think we would see this here?

Forum List

Back