Trump hatred.

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.
Well, that sounds like incited hatred to me.
I mean it is what it is. He’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

We had 8 years of Obama hate from you lot...

Why the sudden change?

Obama brought it upon himself.

Dummy, thats exactly what Trump haters would say about Trump.

No one actually thinks to themself that their hate is not justified.

Ours obviously is justified.

Thats exactly what every Trump hater thinks....OBVIOUSLY

History supports it. Obama despises America.

No history does not support it, in fact historians rank Obama as one of the better presidents this country has had, you are just a cool-aid chugging politico beliving whatever the f you want to.

Hate to break it to you, but impeached Trump would give his right nut to have a presidency as successful as Obama's.

Last edited:
It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.
th

Why the sudden change?
What cities burned? What cops were executed?

Oh wait a second, you mean to tell me that hate can be WELL EARNED?

I don't know if he will but I'd say so. Lot of reason to hate the left these days. Reasons to hate the right are make primarily make-believe. That or the left just has a distaste for honestly.

Why the sudden change?

Obama brought it upon himself.

Dummy, thats exactly what Trump haters would say about Trump.

No one actually thinks to themself that their hate is not justified.

Ours obviously is justified.

Thats exactly what every Trump hater thinks....OBVIOUSLY

History supports it. Obama despises America.

No history does not support it, in fact historians rank Obama as one of the better presidents this country has had, you are just a cool-aid chugging politico beliving whatever the f you want to.
Obama was a failure.........his legacy is dead........his foreign policy a disgrace............

Kinda like the DNC.......oh....yeah he was an ass. too.............fitting symbol of the DNC.

Our refiigerator died last week. It lasted over 20 years. Luckily I had a small one in my man cave that we can use. I called everywhere for a new one the right size. I could not find one because the places that sell them are backlogged due to the national emergency. There would be a 30-day wait if I ordered one. Finally I tried Home Depot and the wait shrunk to two weeks. They are delivering it on Friday and will take away the old one.

Should I blame Trump for that? No. Obama faced nothing like Trump had to face. He is being blamed for virus that came from China. I think he will be re-elected due his steadiness during the pandemic.

He will still be hated but not by me.

Many have said so. They have admitted that they will vote for ANYONE to get Trump out of office before and without even knowing who that other person is! That is the height of irrationality and ignorance. Such attitudes can only come from brainwashing.

So you admit it freely: Trump could be the best thing for America since sliced bread but you'd still want him out because you don't like his personality or style. It's not "presidential" to you.

That's about as thick as obsidian.

Why the sudden change?

Obama brought it upon himself. After all, one of his final acts was to cheerfully give 1.8 billion dollars to an entity sworn to destroy us.

What has Trump done, other than to beat you at every turn?

Remember Bill, we gave Obama a chance, the benefit of the doubt to prove himself. Half the Democrats wouldn't even show up for Trump's inauguration before the guy had even done a thing!

The Left are flat out blatant irrational. George Soros controls them with a whip.

So you admit it freely: Trump could be the best thing for America since sliced bread but you'd still want him out because you don't like his personality or style. It's not "presidential" to you.

That's about as thick as obsidian.
Oh policy is definitely part of it. It’s just important to remember that Trump himself is half of it.

Being programmed by the state has nothing to do with it. That’s just you passive aggressively trying to insult millions of people’s intelligence and ability to make decisions for themselves. Back here in reality the tru o hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.

Being programmed by the state has nothing to do with it. That’s just you passive aggressively trying to insult millions of people’s intelligence and ability to make decisions for themselves. Back here in reality the tru o hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.

Yep....dumbass.

You said it: it's Trump's pro-America policy. Second to that, it is his stout defiance of the Left.

God how you must hate that.

Yep....dumbass.

What’s your point?

Forum List

Back