Trump has traced his gemology back to being related to Sitting Bull

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1697287821247.png

In a bizarre press conference with Donald Trump, it has just been announced that Trump has undergone a genetic test revealing that he is the great great, great grandson of Sitting Bull. "Pocahontas as 1023rd Indian blood, but I have 1/4 boasted Trump.
I am not more Indian than anyone in government." "And people always wondered why I appear orange, but not white, so now they know."

Trump continued by saying, "I now call on the Indian tribe to unite and fight the apartheid and genocidal occupying Federal government to regain our rightful lands, first by decapitating about a thousand white European babies." "I also reject the law suits being filed against me due to the fact that the current government is illegitimate." "I will, therefore, be known as Chief Trump".
"The first lands given back to the Indain nation if I am chosen by my people, will be where Joe Biden lives currently."

1697288404890.png

In a rare moment of solidarity, Democrat Congress woman Rashida Tlaib said that she agrees 100%, adding, "But you have to understand, Trump is the Indian face of white supremacy, he is a traitor to his people, and as such, must be beheaded as well." "Also, Joe Biden is the white face of Indain solidarity, so he must stay."

President Joe Biden was unavailable for comment.

1697288539670.png

Last edited:
The problem is, as crazy as this made up bullshit is, what Trump actually says is even crazier.
I'm sorry, what blood thirsty atrocity did Trump refuse to condemn?

Your party refuses to address members that celebrate it.

1697289137491.png

Not to be outdone, Pocahontas displayed the proud colors of her people and declared jihad on Trump and any babies he might have.

The oppression of the Palestinian people, obviously.

You mean, they allow for diverse opinions?

As opposed to your party, that has to embrace whatever Cheetoh Jesus says this week.
I'm sorry, when did Israel target innocent women and children and dance around for joy after doing it?

Loser.

I'm sorry, what blood thirsty atrocity did Trump refuse to condemn?
YOu forget about this?

He didn't just refuse to condemn it, he made it happen.

Forum List

Back