Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan....

……….and that is all you have, post something new. We have heard that bullshit enough.
Bullshit? Are you claiming Barry Hussein didn’t say that?

Somebody posted 10k lies Trump has told all you have is the same so called lie, give us something else.
If the media would've kept up with Obama's lies, he would beat Trump hands down. I mean when you lie about where you are conceived, you are a liar.

Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly

Where was Obama Conceived?
It wasn't selma as he said.

Somebody posted 10k lies Trump has told all you have is the same so called lie, give us something else.
If the media would've kept up with Obama's lies, he would beat Trump hands down. I mean when you lie about where you are conceived, you are a liar.

So now it's the media's fault you can't post Pres Obam's lies. Smfh.
He said he was conceived at Selma. Check out the time line, of course the media was silent on that one.
Never said it.
On video wake up.

He said he was conceived at Selma. Check out the time line, of course the media was silent on that one.
Never said it.
I know he was probably conceived in the back of a car, right after his father gave his mother her money.

Trumps earns his golf games. Obama never did.

I knew you Trump Humpers would try to defend this Hypocrisy.

Remember Trump saying this:

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.
Do you have a problem providing Secret Service protection
for the stripper baby mama

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Say what?

Obama lied plenty, about O'care, about Shovel Ready Jobs, about how Romney was going to put the black people back in chains.

All bullshit

Post his lies on any of the above.
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

Wasn’t that voted lie of the year?

That's your words, not his.
It’s too easy to own a drooling moron like you.

Yet another dumbass Trumpette.

There is a grandfather clause in the ACA that said any policy in effect at the bills signing could continue.

If your policy was cancelled, it was your insurance company's doing. Not the ACA.

Melania gets SS protection. I don;t have a problem with that.

Never said it.
I know he was probably conceived in the back of a car, right after his father gave his mother her money.
Your are confused. Obama;'s mother was a well educated woman. You are confusing her with your relatives.

Never said it.
Your are confused. Obama;'s mother was a well educated woman. You are confusing her with your relatives.

Obama's mum was sort of sleazy. The Ex-President posted nude pics of her online.

Yes, she had degrees, but the real question is whether she conceived B. Hussein O in the backseat of a Greyhound bus in Selma Alabama, as he contends.

Never said it.
Awe going against the rules to try to insult me, bless your heart. Obama's mother was a tramp that abandoned her son to her parents. Nice try though.

Obama lied plenty, about O'care, about Shovel Ready Jobs, about how Romney was going to put the black people back in chains.

All bullshit

There is a grandfather clause in the ACA that said any policy in effect at the bills signing could continue.

If your policy was cancelled, it was your insurance company's doing. Not the ACA.

Lies. So called "catastrophic" plans were outlawed.

You are just another Obama taint licker apologist.

Lies. So called "catastrophic" plans were outlawed.

You are just another Obama taint licker apologist.

Buy a policy with a high deductible

Hey SuperDumbFuck, here are a whole bunch of Obama lies about Obamacare.

:5_1_12024:

The ACA is so bad yet your fat assed POS Trump & the Republicans could not come up with anything better.

Trump got rid of the worst part............the mandate.

Oops!

He claimed he was going to get rid of it Day 1 Shit head, but to a stupid ass Trump Humper that wasn't a lie.

Where did I say that wasn't a lie?

Only a crayon eating moron would take that comment seriously, which would be you.

Your obsession with humping Trump is strange.

Forum List

Back