Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.
Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Isn't this the dude that called Pres. Obama the "Golfing President".

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
8:03 PM · Oct 13, 2014·Twitter for Android

542977952.0.jpg

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

fiscal responsibility is now hated
Executive orders are now loved
Police are now hated
Intelligence community is now hated
Family values are now hated
Personal freedom was always hated (if you’re female)

Trumps earns his golf games. Obama never did.

I knew you Trump Humpers would try to defend this Hypocrisy.

Remember Trump saying this:

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

He found he could do it AND leave the White House. Consider his record of achievement, and Obama's.

He found he could do it AND leave the White House. Consider his record of achievement, and Obama's.

What is his record of achievement?

Right off the bat, he largely dissolved Obama's abomination of a presidency in the first two years. Certainly, a valuable accomplishment.

The rest? Get your fingers working. I've no time to write you a book.

Is this an official It? Or are you just jerking off again?

Right off the bat, he largely dissolved Obama's abomination of a presidency in the first two years. Certainly, a valuable accomplishment.

Hmmm, tell me how many folks from Pres. Obama's administration have been indicted or went to jail.

The rest? Get your fingers working. I've no time to write you a book.

That book wouldn't be 2 pages long.

That's what Trump has been doing, I guess it's hard to argue with his words isn't it Trump Humper.

"Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter ~trump on the same day in 2014. LOL

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

Police are now hated
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Police are now hated
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
$18 bucks is really not that expensive if they were buying decent wine by the glass

Police are now hated

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.
Lol, Obama mastered the art of lying so well. He doesn't have to open his mouth to do so.
Trump says the sky is clear.
You, there is a cloud in the sky. Your a liar!
Obama lies about the death of 4 Americans.
You, Obama is my Lord and savior.
Obama lies about the cost of your healthcare.
You, Obama I'm gonna be broke. But your my savior.
Obama lies about how you can use your healthcare.
You, I would die for you my savior Obama I don't care.
Lol, you people are mental.

That's what Trump has been doing, I guess it's hard to argue with his words isn't it Trump Humper.
Boy, that was lame. Try again.

Forum List

Back