Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

So now it's the media's fault you can't post Pres Obam's lies. Smfh.
He said he was conceived at Selma. Check out the time line, of course the media was silent on that one.
Never said it.
I know he was probably conceived in the back of a car, right after his father gave his mother her money.
Your are confused. Obama;'s mother was a well educated woman. You are confusing her with your relatives.
Awe going against the rules to try to insult me, bless your heart. Obama's mother was a tramp that abandoned her son to her parents. Nice try though.

So you think you can insult someone else's mother & then run crying to the moderators?

Barack was sent to live with his grandparents when they were living in Indonesia. She jointed them a year later. Four years later, she moved back to Indonesia & Barack wanted to stay & graduate from the high school he was attending. Hardly abandoning.

Are you calling a tramp because she was married twice? Had children to two different men? have you considered Trump has 5 kids to three different women? Are you saying that it is OK for men but women are tramps?

Hey SuperDumbFuck, here are a whole bunch of Obama lies about Obamacare.

:5_1_12024:

The ACA is so bad yet your fat assed POS Trump & the Republicans could not come up with anything better.

Trump got rid of the worst part............the mandate.

Oops!

So you did not have health insurance before the ACA.

Where did I say that?

So explain how the mandate hurt you?
Explain why you think it is OK for some to not buy insurance, go to the hospital & rack up a $400k bill & not pay it?
I thought you assfucks were about personal responsibility?

or>>>>>Do we care how many wives, or whores Trump screws as long as he does his job ?

~S~

Lib trump haters are convinced that the russians are clever 10ft high magicians who made trump president

Because they cant accept the fact that a rank amateur beat the washington professionals at their own game

Believe me, Uncle Pooty would have much rather had a pathetic loser like Hillary Clinton as President of America instead of the world's premiere negotiator and author of the "Art of the Deal".

Sure, Putin personally likes Trump. But he has to think of what's best for his nation, and their plans to reunite the USSR. And he knows he'll never get that with Trump, like he was able to seize Crimea during the Obama-Biden years.
What foreign enemy would not want a totally incompetent fool like hillary in the white house?

Of course putin would prefer hillary, or jeb bush or any of the 2020 dems instead of trump

Only dumbass Trump Humpers believe that right wing talking point.
I know you are out of gas when the only thing you have to offer are personal insults

My logic TRUMPS your bitterness every time

What logic, Putin loves Trump being President.
Thats lib fake news

Hey SuperDumbFuck, here are a whole bunch of Obama lies about Obamacare.

:5_1_12024:

The ACA is so bad yet your fat assed POS Trump & the Republicans could not come up with anything better.

Oops!

Where did I say that?

Explain why you think it is OK for some to not buy insurance, go to the hospital & rack up a $400k bill & not pay it?

Where did I say it hurt me?

or>>>>>Do we care how many wives, or whores Trump screws as long as he does his job ?

~S~
Yes.

You gave a shit when Clinton got head.

Your party investigated the shit out of it.

Do we care if Trump raped a 14 year old?

Oops!
Where did I say that?

So why was it soooooooooooo awful?

Oops!
Where did I say that?

Unlike you and your ilk, I look at how things affect others, not just myself.

Where did I say that?

You you think it is OK for people to forego health insurance & not pay their bills when they get a heart attack?

Where did I say that?

You you think it is OK for people to forego health insurance & not pay their bills when they get a heart attack?

Not me, I think people should pay their medical bills, as well as their other obligations. Although its really rich that a lib would complain about people not paying their bills, when Hunter Biden is in court trying to get out of paying child support, Bill Clinton perjured himself to avoid paying for his Sexual Harassment against Paula Jones, and Bezos has high priced, hand-picked lawyers trying to deny the money he owes to Nick Sandmann.

Not me, I think people should pay their medical bills, as well as their other obligations. Although its really rich that a lib would complain about people not paying their bills, when Hunter Biden is in court trying to get out of paying child support, Bill Clinton perjured himself to avoid paying for his Sexual Harassment against Paula Jones, and Bezos has high priced, hand-picked lawyers trying to deny the money he owes to Nick Sandmann.

And Donald J Trump Your orange god, never pays anyone what is owed. My God.

Donald J Trump is paying for his sexual harassment of all his accusers? Really.

I am sorry, but when you support Trump, you lose the ability to bitch about people doing what Trump does.

And Donald J Trump Your orange god, never pays anyone what is owed. My God.

Donald J Trump is paying for his sexual harassment of all his accusers? Really.

I am sorry, but when you support Trump, you lose the ability to bitch about people doing what Trump does.

Trump is innocent of the charges, and hasn't perjured himself about the matter either.

Trump has been known to refuse to pay contractors who didn't perform their jobs in accordance with the signed contracts and it has gone to court.

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.
Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Isn't this the dude that called Pres. Obama the "Golfing President".

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
8:03 PM · Oct 13, 2014·Twitter for Android

542977952.0.jpg

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.
Yo numbnut trump went to afghanistan for Thanksgiving

Try again nuts

He said he was conceived at Selma. Check out the time line, of course the media was silent on that one.
Never said it.
I know he was probably conceived in the back of a car, right after his father gave his mother her money.
Your are confused. Obama;'s mother was a well educated woman. You are confusing her with your relatives.
Awe going against the rules to try to insult me, bless your heart. Obama's mother was a tramp that abandoned her son to her parents. Nice try though.

So you think you can insult someone else's mother & then run crying to the moderators?

Barack was sent to live with his grandparents when they were living in Indonesia. She jointed them a year later. Four years later, she moved back to Indonesia & Barack wanted to stay & graduate from the high school he was attending. Hardly abandoning.

Are you calling a tramp because she was married twice? Had children to two different men? have you considered Trump has 5 kids to three different women? Are you saying that it is OK for men but women are tramps?
I didn't report you snowflake. Obama's mother abandoned him, no matter how you sugar coat it. Trump has supported all of his kids. Obama didn't respect his mother at all. Lied about her for political reasons. Heck he never spoke good about his grandmother. Unless it helped him personally.

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

542977952.0.jpg

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.
Fake accounting. The cost would be identical if he walked to McDonalds for a Big Mac.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

Fake accounting. The cost would be identical if he walked to McDonalds for a Big Mac.

Yea that's it, when it comes to Trump Humpers it's always fake unless it is some of that bullshit propaganda the right is pushing.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

Yea that's it, when it comes to Trump Humpers it's always fake unless it is some of that bullshit propaganda the right is pushing.
Secret Service neither hires nor buys anything whether the President golfs or goes to a funeral.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

You should seek help with your obsession about you humping Trump.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

Secret Service neither hires nor buys anything when the President golfs or goes to a funeral.

Somebody pays for their travel and meals and alot more people move than just SS when the Pres moves.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

You should seek help with your obsession about you humping Trump.

I thought you were honored to be a Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back