Trump has never bought groceries; yet flyover yokels think they're just like him

Moreover...Trump's point is well taken! You need valid ID to get on a plane. You need valid ID to open a bank account. Why would you NOT need valid ID to vote?
Because you already produced a valid ID when you registered to vote and were given a voter registration card, at least here in NJ you were.

You mean you don't need a photo ID to buy milk and oatmeal?

I don't know many people who use cash to do weekly grocery shopping anymore. When I use my debit or credit card, some cashiers ask for the ID, many don't, but all of them should with all the identity theft going on.
I've NEVER been asked for a photo ID to pay with a credit card anywhere. The most I was ever asked to do was to sign a receipt.

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.
Really he did ! Hum that song "smoothe operator" while you stare
crunt.jpg

Yesterday Trump told a crowd of old white people, who are dying in Florida, that because a photo ID is needed to buy groceries it should also be needed to vote.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally

“Only American citizens should vote in American elections. The time has come for voter ID like everything else,” Trump said.

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

He spent his life cheating people and lying to them. The right celebrates that. They love him for it.

As an official "fly-over yokel" living better than most of the coastal nutbags -- I dont think his supporters actually believe he's "just like us". That's just moronic leftist projection. I think they DO believe "he actually CARES about us". Which is whole different story..

Nobody in Nebraska can look at his style and roll and mistake that. Except maybe a leftist journalist with a deadline for something trumpy..

Trump has never cared for even a second about Nebraska. Holy crap, dude. Trump is a guy who spent his life trying to fuck Miss America contestants and sucking up to the Clintons. He just passed a massive, permanent tax cut for the wealthiest "coastal nutbags," as you call them. He created a trade war that specifically punishes one of Nebraska's main industries. He doesn't give a fuck.

So he fulfilled the American Dream???

But what he does know is this; how to get JOBS for those the DemoKKKrats have abandoned; you know; working class mob in the now not-so-Rusty belt!!

Greg

As an official "fly-over yokel" living better than most of the coastal nutbags -- I dont think his supporters actually believe he's "just like us". That's just moronic leftist projection. I think they DO believe "he actually CARES about us". Which is whole different story..

Nobody in Nebraska can look at his style and roll and mistake that. Except maybe a leftist journalist with a deadline for something trumpy..
You mean you don't need a photo ID to buy milk and oatmeal?

I don't know many people who use cash to do weekly grocery shopping anymore. When I use my debit or credit card, some cashiers ask for the ID, many don't, but all of them should with all the identity theft going on.

Never have I been asked for an ID, either with the CC or check which I never use anymore. Trump has never been in a grocery store or Melania or probably Ivanka. They have people who do that.

And no he does not care about you, only him and his rich buddies. You are a fool to think he gives a hoot about the working man.

You can believe that all you want, but he doesn't care about you.

Yes, I guess you could consider tacky as a style.

He’s bought a lot of Big Macs though.
A lot.
Bullshit! No way! Fake news!

His doctor says his blood pressure is "astonishingly excellent"! That "his physical strength and stamina are extraordinary"! That he can state, unequivocally, that Trump is "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency"!

Big Macs! Fake news! Fake news!
27-Trump-Physician-Letter.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

Yup, a rich frat boy who's never had to get his hands dirty, that's had either family of governance bail him out despite failing over and over, that literally has lived in a globalist bubble a universe apart from the worker ants he and his many biz ventures abuse ,has magically gained thier confidence

trump-supporters.jpg

Trump never bought groceries?

Michelle was never proud of her country.

I prefer Trump.

Yup, a rich frat boy who's never had to get his hands dirty, that's had either family of governance bail him out despite failing over and over, that literally has lived in a globalist bubble a universe apart from the worker ants he and his many biz ventures abuse ,has magically gained thier confidence

trump-supporters.jpg

...who beat a career criminal political felon and lifelong sexual devian's enabler, who abandoned Americans to die and laughed about it, who betrayed her country, committed espionage, and who could not even win her party's nomination.

He don’t care about us. He doesn’t even act like it unless he’s acting

He don’t care about us. He doesn’t even act like it unless he’s acting
...said the guy who defends a terrorist enabler who illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, & USSC Justices, used the IRS as a weapon against Americans, & who abandoned Americans to die....

Man the crybaby snowflake sour grape tears just never stop for you, do they?
MORE POWER TO TRUMP if he never has to buy groceries in his lifetime! Not exactly a party at the checkout.
Ah welcome, proud peasant. How many people would Trump have to murder in the middle of 5th Avenue before you'd start to get concerned?
3 maybe 4000.

Well those fly over yokels sure voted for Trump.

Hitlery thought she had their votes so she never bothered to campaign there. After all they were only fly over yokels. LOL

Surprise. Trump ran a great campaign and I do believe those that voted for him are glad they did.

As for cheating and lying?? Hitlery holds the gold belt for that you moron.

Forum List

Back