Trump has created the Deep State

Status
Not open for further replies.
To experience hate is not black only. In fact black people delve out hate pretty good. We can say fair and unfair is part of life. But right and wrong goes deeper. You have points. In employment there are many people of many backgrounds and ways of living who have experienced the down side of right and wrong. Most times from a group of people against an individual. Some of these groups are of one color or background. Some are diverse. Individuals can be from any background. There are many wrongs that need to be righted. The pressures are growing and civil discourse to a change from what people lived like may change. We are closer to that then in anytime in our history. Race is but one of many reasons. Mainly because people that have been wronged are like festering wounds on the body. They will let it happen as vengeance. And I can see that. What do I owe anyone who has screwed me over? The numbers are growing. The percentages rising. The wrath increasing. The reasons for a change of government all pushing to the inevitable. You are not the engine of this. But you have played your role and are the loudest. Vengeance and vendetta is not going to be uplifting but making sure that the fiefdoms who have gotten low experience the same low they dealt out. Thus we all will be the same.

Don't need your lecture about race in a thread about politics. Now you go study the many court decisions at every level that denied black and allowed whites extra opportunity before you come back to me with that both sides bullshit.
There you go showing your racism.

Nothing said there was racist by either side.
Blacks aren't denied anything and whites don't get to move ahead of anyone unless you're a rich democrat.

That's a lie.
No, it's not a lie and if you weren't so racist you could see it.

I have not lied about anything and your whining is not going to stop me from posting about race. But since this thread is not about race, stay on topic or go to another thread.
You can't have all these hate whitey threads and not be a racist so you're lying.

Post a thread by me where I have stated that I hate whites.

If you can't do that, I am going to start reporting every off topic post you do in this thread. I am not going to stop. So you can not enter my threads or you can try to justify the white racism described in them.

You resent whites and blame them for everything wrong with your life. Just like the Nazis did Jews.

I said show me a thread where I said I hate whites. You're outta your fucking mind to compare my disdain for continuing white racism to the shit Hitler made up about jews.
You're too chickenshit to come out directly and say it. But you play with words to hide your hate for anything white.

So you can't find a thread. I don't play with words. If I hated white people, I would say so. You're just a pussy. A white pink frilly thong wearing incel piece of shit. Seems like I get along very well with a good number of whites who frequent this forum. You racists seem to have a problem. And you will continue to have that problem because I don't give a damn what you think.

Punk.

Don't need your lecture about race in a thread about politics. Now you go study the many court decisions at every level that denied black and allowed whites extra opportunity before you come back to me with that both sides bullshit.

Blacks aren't denied anything and whites don't get to move ahead of anyone unless you're a rich democrat.

That's a lie.
I am black. I think I know much better than you do what blacks are being denied today and why. So I'm not debating this with you son.

hqdefault.jpg

It is a lie and because you're a racist, you want to deny it's a lie.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

You are are obviously not very astute when it comes to determining what the Ameican People want.....they do not want another weakling President like obama or carter or clinton and so on and so forth....I will now tell you what the American People want and do not forget it chump.....they want a strong President because in their wisdom they know it will take a very strong President to keep America on the right track.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

You are are obviously not very astute when it comes to determining what the Ameican People want.....they do not want another weakling President like obama or carter or clinton and so on and so forth....I will now tell you what the American People want and do not forget it chump.....they want a strong President because in their wisdom they know it will take a very strong President to keep America on the right track.

We have a weakling as president now. YOU won't be telling me anything.

That's a lie.
I am black. I think I know much better than you do what blacks are being denied today and why. So I'm not debating this with you son.

hqdefault.jpg

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa only a negro could be so stupid. Go ahead keep calling white folks and President Trump a racist....you think that carries any weight? hehheh

Everytime people here such crap that means more votes for Trump.

Now you might curry favor with the drugged up hollywood crowd....which will help you how?

We have a weakling as president now. YOU won't be telling me anything.

White folks been bossing you and your kind around for hundreds of years.....you have to have someone tell you because you are tooooooooooo stupid to think for yourself.

If reading this thread and seeing hateful, vitriol coated post after post after post from Uncle Tom doesn't reveal the hatred and anger IM2 embraces....nothing will.

He has fully embraced the message of hate. I've asked him MANY times about his white friends....he has NONE. A true HARD CORE racist indeed.

What person in their right mind would spend as much time as he does ranting over a white president? They wouldn't....unless driven by an intense hatred of some silly notion they've convinced themselves of in their own head.

I would say IM2 is the angriest person on the forum. His hatred exceeds all others.
What he needs is serious counseling.

And while MLK's children may (or may not) have sold out to the DNC's message of hatred also, their Father did not. They are not him, especially if they have decided to embrace racism as IM2 does.

What a miserable life IM2 must lead. The focal point of his life is hatred and feeling like an eternal victim. While other blacks are living large.

Sad. Just sad.
His own hatred will probably be his demise. It'll eat him alive from within.

I think you give most black folk toooooo much credit.....many of them are like him....too stupid to think for themselves....they tune into cnn or nbc and soak all that nonsense up like it is the truth. All that the fake news preach is TDS.

If reading this thread and seeing hateful, vitriol coated post after post after post from Uncle Tom doesn't reveal the hatred and anger IM2 embraces....nothing will.

He has fully embraced the message of hate. I've asked him MANY times about his white friends....he has NONE. A true HARD CORE racist indeed.

What person in their right mind would spend as much time as he does ranting over a white president? They wouldn't....unless driven by an intense hatred of some silly notion they've convinced themselves of in their own head.

I would say IM2 is the angriest person on the forum. His hatred exceeds all others.

And while MLK's children may (or may not) have sold out to the DNC's message of hatred also, their Father did not. They are not him, especially if they have decided to embrace racism as IM2 does.

What a miserable life IM2 must lead. The focal point of his life is hatred and feeling like an eternal victim. While other blacks are living large.

Sad. Just sad.
Unless he completely drops off the edge and goes on a shooting spree or something.
Judging from his hatred, he may be a danger to himself and others?

I can only laugh. You are truly stump stupid.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sad. Just sad.
Unless he completely drops off the edge and goes on a shooting spree or something.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Explain. That's an awful lot of emojis.....You say I'm "stump stupid", why? Because I don't just accept what you say even though you present nothing concrete? No evidence? That makes me "stump stupid"? ooooooo kay. If you say so.

It's obvious to everyone your anger is off the charts.

Perhaps instead of all these tirades into hatred you could stay on topic and rationally explain how or why Trump created the Deep State or is as racist as you say?

I can't find anything you've posted in this thread that proves he is.

Do you believe that it's so just because YOU say so? With no evidence provided at all?

That's quite a twisted ego you have there fella.

Last edited:

Sad. Just sad.

Explain. That's an awful lot of emojis.....

It's obvious to everyone your anger is off the charts.

Perhaps instead of all these tirades into hatred you could stay on topic and rationally explain why Trump is as racist as you say?

I can't find anything you've posted in this thread that proves he is.

This thread is about Trumps creation of a deep state. Not Trumps proven racism. If you want to talk about that create a thread in the race and racism section. I have nothing I need to explain to you. I laugh at you because you're an idiot.

I think you give most black folk toooooo much credit.....many of them are like him....too stupid to think for themselves....they tune into cnn or nbc and soak all that nonsense up like it is the truth. All that the fake news preach is TDS.

Of course people like IM2 hate Trump and do all they can to smear his name.
I think this thread is all about that. It's black Supremacy disguised as legitimate content.
But notice he has done very little to prove his point. It's mostly hate slinging.
I don't think most black people are like IM2. He may be a member of the New Black panther Party

Here's what their leaders profess....

“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”

— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.

The late Dr. Martin Luther King would NEVER have embraced this.

Last edited:

That's a lie.

hqdefault.jpg

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa only a negro could be so stupid. Go ahead keep calling white folks and President Trump a racist....you think that carries any weight? hehheh

Everytime people here such crap that means more votes for Trump.

Now you might curry favor with the drugged up hollywood crowd....which will help you how?

You apparently have forgotten that Trump got 3 million few vies than the other candidates last time.

trump-kkk-endorsed.jpg

1h1pfu.jpg

Direct question......

IM2....Do you approve of the New Black Panther party?

If you say no, then this thread will have more credibility and your answer will be remembered.

Of course people like IM2 hate Trump and do all they can to smear his name.
I don't think most black people are like IM2. He may be a member of the New Black panther Party

Here's what their leaders profess....

“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”

— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.

You don't know any black people. And the NBPP is not much in the Black community. Even the original Panthers reject them.

trump-kkk-endorsed.jpg

Direct question......

IM2....Do you approve of the New Black Panther party?

If you say no, then this thread will have more credibility and your answer will be remembered.
This thread has credibility period. Renounce stormfront, the daily stormer and denounce every white nationalist/supremacist/identity group by name, then come ask me about the motherfucking NBPP.

trump-kkk-endorsed.jpg

You avoided the question.....

Do YOU approve of the New Black Panther Party....YES or NO ?

Renounce stormfront, the daily stormer and every white nationalist/supremacist/identity group by name, then come ask me about the motherfucking NBPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back