Trump has created the Deep State

Status
Not open for further replies.
89d934b07d09fe6e26e134be1366f7c3.jpg
not true I'm tired of seeing all of your racist bullshit post.

You haven't seen any racist posts from me. You've seen the truth. You want to brag about how great whites are? You want to tell us how we should be more like you? That means we have to look at how you did it. And you a pussy who can't face the fact that when we review the report, things just aren't exactly what you claim.

So in good whiny bitch fashion, you cry about us being the racists because you can't take what you see when we hold the mirror to your mother fucking face.

So if you're tired, go to sleep.
Most every post you makes is about race and your hate of whitey

Actually I've made no posts about hating whitey and this thread I started is about Trump creating the deep state. Not race. So given the fact you and whites like you here spend an inordinate amount of time posting racism, just shut the fuck up about me or any other person of color criticizing your white asses pertaining to your racism.
You're a lying son of a bitch most of your post are about hating whitey.

You haven't seen any racist posts from me. You've seen the truth. You want to brag about how great whites are? You want to tell us how we should be more like you? That means we have to look at how you did it. And you a pussy who can't face the fact that when we review the report, things just aren't exactly what you claim.

So in good whiny bitch fashion, you cry about us being the racists because you can't take what you see when we hold the mirror to your mother fucking face.

To experience hate is not black only. In fact black people delve out hate pretty good. We can say fair and unfair is part of life. But right and wrong goes deeper. You have points. In employment there are many people of many backgrounds and ways of living who have experienced the down side of right and wrong. Most times from a group of people against an individual. Some of these groups are of one color or background. Some are diverse. Individuals can be from any background. There are many wrongs that need to be righted. The pressures are growing and civil discourse to a change from what people lived like may change. We are closer to that then in anytime in our history. Race is but one of many reasons. Mainly because people that have been wronged are like festering wounds on the body. They will let it happen as vengeance. And I can see that. What do I owe anyone who has screwed me over? The numbers are growing. The percentages rising. The wrath increasing. The reasons for a change of government all pushing to the inevitable. You are not the engine of this. But you have played your role and are the loudest. Vengeance and vendetta is not going to be uplifting but making sure that the fiefdoms who have gotten low experience the same low they dealt out. Thus we all will be the same.

Actually I've made no posts about hating whitey and this thread I started is about Trump creating the deep state. Not race. So given the fact you and whites like you here spend an inordinate amount of time posting racism, just shut the fuck up about me or any other person of color criticizing your white asses pertaining to your racism.

I have not lied about anything and your whining is not going to stop me from posting about race. But since this thread is not about race, stay on topic or go to another thread.

To experience hate is not black only. In fact black people delve out hate pretty good. We can say fair and unfair is part of life. But right and wrong goes deeper. You have points. In employment there are many people of many backgrounds and ways of living who have experienced the down side of right and wrong. Most times from a group of people against an individual. Some of these groups are of one color or background. Some are diverse. Individuals can be from any background. There are many wrongs that need to be righted. The pressures are growing and civil discourse to a change from what people lived like may change. We are closer to that then in anytime in our history. Race is but one of many reasons. Mainly because people that have been wronged are like festering wounds on the body. They will let it happen as vengeance. And I can see that. What do I owe anyone who has screwed me over? The numbers are growing. The percentages rising. The wrath increasing. The reasons for a change of government all pushing to the inevitable. You are not the engine of this. But you have played your role and are the loudest. Vengeance and vendetta is not going to be uplifting but making sure that the fiefdoms who have gotten low experience the same low they dealt out. Thus we all will be the same.

Don't need your lecture about race in a thread about politics. Now you go study the many court decisions at every level that denied black and allowed whites extra opportunity before you come back to me with that both sides bullshit.

I have not lied about anything and your whining is not going to stop me from posting about race. But since this thread is not about race, stay on topic or go to another thread.
You can't have all these hate whitey threads and not be a racist so you're lying.

Don't need your lecture about race in a thread about politics. Now you go study the many court decisions at every level that denied black and allowed whites extra opportunity before you come back to me with that both sides bullshit.
There you go showing your racism.

You can't have all these hate whitey threads and not be a racist so you're lying.

Post a thread by me where I have stated that I hate whites.

If you can't do that, I am going to start reporting every off topic post you do in this thread. I am not going to stop. So you can not enter my threads or you can try to justify the white racism described in them.

Nothing said there was racist by either side.

If you can't do that, I am going to start reporting every off topic post you do in this thread. I am not going to stop. So you can not enter my threads or you can try to justify the white racism described in them.

You resent whites and blame them for everything wrong with your life. Just like the Nazis did Jews.

You resent whites and blame them for everything wrong with your life. Just like the Nazis did Jews.

I said show me a thread where I said I hate whites. You're outta your fucking mind to compare my disdain for continuing white racism to the shit Hitler made up about jews.

Blacks aren't denied anything and whites don't get to move ahead of anyone unless you're a rich democrat.

No, your attempts to crack on me is what's weak.
8c288bd56330e4d600bad38df68762ed.jpg
Try again snowflake you missed that one by a mile.
b9fa5f2d8be59b450b5a4cf40c681222--meme-putin-conspiracy.jpg
a photoshopped pic is proof you're an idiot.

Weak. Try again.
snowflake using a photoshopped pic is as weak and as lazy as you can get.

Ok, we've established the fact you are trolling. This is your last off topic post. You will now be reported every time you do this.

I said show me a thread where I said I hate whites. You're outta your fucking mind to compare my disdain for continuing white racism to the shit Hitler made up about jews.
You're too chickenshit to come out directly and say it. But you play with words to hide your hate for anything white.

Blacks aren't denied anything and whites don't get to move ahead of anyone unless you're a rich democrat.

That's a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back