Trump has created the Deep State

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lie.
No, it's not a lie and if you weren't so racist you could see it.
I am black. I think I know much better than you do what blacks are being denied today and why. So I'm not debating this with you son.

hqdefault.jpg

It is a lie and because you're a racist, you want to deny it's a lie.
I'm white and I've personally witness preferential treatment given to blacks.

And I'm black and can show you 243 years of whites getting preferential treatment. So stay on topic son, because it's not a board wide fact that I am a racist, nor have I started any hate whitey threads. If you don't like what I say, stop being a racist.
Sure but you also ignore Blacks who owned slaves
Modern-day blacks are ignorant though, all that 243 years of whites getting preferential treatment was done by democrats and you still support them

I don't ignore blacks who owned slaves. But you do. You won't state that very few blacks owned slave and that most of those who did were freed blacks that purchased family members, spouses or children. And then you absolutely cannot discuss the 100 years after slavery as well as the manner in which white racism manifests itself RIGHT NOW. The 243 years of whites getting preferential treatment has no political party attached to it. That's what we modern day blacks know.

Now as this thread is about Trumps deep state and not white male crying about blacks that post examples of continuing white racism at USMB, your posts are being reported for trolling as you continue posting off topic.

IM2 has not only failed to answer the question of whether or not he approves of the New Black Panther Party, he obviously skirts and dances around an answer and deflects....going so far as to state that "there are no black supremacists organizations".

You draw your own conclusion. It seems very obvious to me.
I don't believe he even has a job.
Me I am leaving for work now
IM2 has been online when I went to sleep and was online when I got up getting ready to go to work.
IM2 worked for 43 years then retired.

Can one of you whiners name any laws or policies implemented at any level of government by black designed to deny whites of ANY constitutional rights, or any opportunity?

Can you provide me the number of whites killed, or beaten by any act sponsored by a so called black supremacist group?

The reaction to white racism is not racism. But whites such as you two don't want to take responsibility for what your racism created.

By honoring dimwitted, rightarded trolls with replies aplenty, you are enabling them, and, in effect, you derail your own thread.

Since you interpret the "Deep State" as the entirety of the institutions of good governance, it should be perfectly obvious, Trump created none of them. Much rather, he is emasculating as many of these as he can, destroying their efficiency and the benefits they generate.

He did, however, create an entirely fictitious bogeyman he calls the "Deep State" by way of a years-long propaganda effort. The physical, real entities should not be confused with the fraudulent public imagery Trump and his minions habitually promulgate.

Can one of you whiners name any laws or policies implemented at any level of government by black designed to deny whites of ANY constitutional rights, or any opportunity?

Can you provide me the number of whites killed, or beaten by any act sponsored by a so called black supremacist group?

The reaction to white racism is not racism. But whites such as you two don't want to take responsibility for what your racism created.
Dumbass the only laws that I know where they were created to deprive blacks of the rights were done by democrats.

IM2 has not only failed to answer the question of whether or not he approves of the New Black Panther Party, he obviously skirts and dances around an answer and deflects....going so far as to state that "there are no black supremacists organizations".

You draw your own conclusion. It seems very obvious to me.
I don't believe he even has a job.
Me I am leaving for work now
IM2 has been online when I went to sleep and was online when I got up getting ready to go to work.
Sure I find that hard to believe

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.
The deep state blew JFK's head off. All trump did is have them expose themselves
A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.
Trump forced the deep state that blew JFK's head off to expose themselves

A great accomplishment, Bush disagrees

The question is does Caroline want to know who shot her dad

The deep state blew JFK's head off. All trump did is have them expose themselves

Trump has exposed nothing. The J. Edgar Hoover deep state was revealed by the freedom of information act whereby people were able to read COINTELPRO. What's going on now is Trump is trying to save his own ass.

By honoring dimwitted, rightarded trolls with replies aplenty, you are enabling them, and, in effect, you derail your own thread.

Since you interpret the "Deep State" as the entirety of the institutions of good governance, it should be perfectly obvious, Trump created none of them. Much rather, he is emasculating as many of these as he can, destroying their efficiency and the benefits they generate.

He did, however, create an entirely fictitious bogeyman he calls the "Deep State" by way of a years-long propaganda effort. The physical, real entities should not be confused with the fraudulent public imagery Trump and his minions habitually promulgate.

I wish the moderators would delete their posts. I keep reporting them but no action.

I don't call the checking mechanisms and institutions the deep state. And your last paragraph I agree with 100 percent.

' Trump forced the deep state that blew JFK's head off to expose themselves '

candidate-trump-accused-ted-cruzs-father-of-being-a-player-15878993.png

Trump did not create the "deep state" ..... though he may well work for it by playing the role of "Christian Nationalist".

Trump has become a "judas goat" leading the Nationalist and Trumpsters to their doom.

Vatican is kingpin of the "deep state" Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal that will soon bring down ALL the "sovereign" nations.

3bhYvsm.png

I do think the pope will be a large part of it. I just don't believe in this concept of globalism. For when god returns, he creates a global government.

As per Rev 19,
When Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the Beast, indeed He will rule the entire globe.

Of course all the saved or our era will REIGN WITH CHRIST as per Rev 20:4

Trump did not create the "deep state" ..... though he may well work for it by playing the role of "Christian Nationalist".

Trump has become a "judas goat" leading the Nationalist and Trumpsters to their doom.

Vatican is kingpin of the "deep state" Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal that will soon bring down ALL the "sovereign" nations.

3bhYvsm.png

I do think the pope will be a large part of it. I just don't believe in this concept of globalism. For when god returns, he creates a global government.

As per Rev 19,
When Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the Beast, indeed He will rule the entire globe.

Of course all the saved or our era will REIGN WITH CHRIST as per Rev 20:4

That's why I don't buy this anti globalism garbage.

There is really no point in being anti-globalist. Satan's pope led Globalist cabal is ordained to prevail.
Satan is no globalist. He wants to be God. Therefore he will try using gods policies to fool us into following him. But there is always a flaw in Satans system

I wish the moderators would delete their posts. I keep reporting them but no action.

I don't call the checking mechanisms and institutions the deep state. And your last paragraph I agree with 100 percent.

If I may suggest, do not reply to postings you report. My impression is, you are reducing the likelihood of Mod action that way. Heck, do not feed the trolls, if you can help it.

As to the so-called Deep State:

The constitutionally proper performance of our government in regards to this matter, you're calling the deep state while I call it good governance. Same thing.

Yeah, Trump is calling the institutions of "good governance" the "deep state". I am just referring to that slanderous verbiage.

Trump has exposed nothing. The J. Edgar Hoover deep state was revealed by the freedom of information act whereby people were able to read COINTELPRO. What's going on now is Trump is trying to save his own ass.
Trump has the paperwork Bushy does not want it released

But its coming

' Trump forced the deep state that blew JFK's head off to expose themselves '

candidate-trump-accused-ted-cruzs-father-of-being-a-player-15878993.png
Gonna vote 4 him again as all real Americans are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back