Trump has been right more than anybody else

True story:

What PROGS like yourself have challenges with is MATH & LOGIC. Never mind intellectual honesty, critical thought and reading comprehension.

You IDIOTS run at the mouth "He LIED He LIED", because you've been wired to think so and you're short on material. MATH & LOGIC dictates no POTUS has burped more truth than Trump, because he never shuts up. He's often bluntly honest, and PROGS cannot handle or want to hear the truth because they're offended by the truth.

Intellectual honesty dictates PROGS redefined the definition of a lie because they're snowflakes, easily offended and enjoy victim-roles.

Reading comprehension and critical thought dictates "fact finders" present information in a dishonest manner and tag it "LIES" so that PROGS are entertained.

Last edited:
Trump likes to piss off 5 voters if that means he will win 7 voters in return. divide and conquer is the name of the game, my friends

And you suck it too. Sorry I got you so upset. Try to calm down, it's just a discussion on the Internet
The only one who is upset is you.
If you don’t end your temper tantrum you’re going in timeout.

Whoa, that got under your skin. Seriously, calm down and stop throwing things. You're just screaming now. Try breathing into a paper bag, I hear that helps. Maybe you should go plan in the yard a while until you calm down. Here's a ball, look it's bouncy.

Think you can get it back together? :boo_hoo14:

Poor guy, the Internet just isn't nice for delicate souls like you, is it?

... no deflection COVID 19 will be treated like the flu ...

Influenca virusses and the Corona-2 virus are two totally different virusses. The influenca viri (=virusses) are by the way in general also damned dangerous. And what will happen in case of a double infection Corona-2 + influenca virus I do not like to think about in the moment. We have all to take care that this scenario will not come true.

fucking foreigners are like roaches

Resistant against radioactive radiation?

Nazi's it's time for the old school Antifa men to kick the shit out of your nazi german asses again

Aha: You fight on the side of the dark mights for virusses against the life of your brothers and sisters. That's strange, foreigner, very very strange. But don't worry: You will always have more than enough enemies in your life. That's part of your character - or part of your drug consumption.

True story:

What PROGS like yourself have challenges with is MATH & LOGIC. Never mind intellectual honesty, critical thought and reading comprehension.

You IDIOTS run at the mouth "He LIED He LIED", because you've been wired to think so and you're short on material. MATH & LOGIC dictates no POTUS has burped more truth than Trump, because he never shuts up. He's often bluntly honest, and PROGS cannot handle or want to hear the truth because they're offended by the truth.

Intellectual honesty dictates PROGS redefined the definition of a lie because they're snowflakes, easily offended and enjoy victim-roles.

Reading comprehension and critical thought dictates "fact finders" present information in a dishonest manner and tag it "LIES" so that PROGS are entertained.

....oookkk, time for you to put down that crack pipe.

Although Trump lies non-stop, specifically in what you quoted there is not single mention of that, nor is there any false math or logic.

As a matter of fact Trump has been constantly WRONG on Covid, whether he was lying or not.

What does the US, Brazil, Mexico, and India all have in common? Their leadership was right so much they lead the world in coronavirus deaths. 1-2-3-4. Woo hoo. Go Donald. I guess if he were right less we’d still be the worlds death capital of coronavirus?

Not even a president can stop a virus......the coronavirus was bound to come, no matter what.

China is the culprit here.

The real death total is probably less than half that amount.

Excess death toll says you are full of ignorant shit as usual.

Excess-Deaths3.jpg

Excess deaths since 2/1/2020 across the United States: 164,937 - 223,011

The real death total is probably less than half that amount.

Explain this please. We think here in Germany it is possible that we had in reality about 4 times as many infections as we registrated (That's not sure but possible), And we know we have also more real victims as we counted - not much more, but a little more. All this numbers worldwide are always "+x". Why do you say now your number of death victims is only 50% of the registrated cases?

Last edited:
Abbey
Oh - I did not delete this above what I never finished to say. In Germany exists a law "Mord durch Unterlassung" - a translation could be "murder by omission". This I remembered in this moment.

For sure exist reasons, why some nations are more or less successful in figthing this pandemic - and I do not think all of this reasons are only accidental.

Last edited:

Influenca virusses and the Corona-2 virus are two totally different virusses. The influenca viri (=virusses) are by the way in general also damned dangerous. And what will happen in case of a double infection Corona-2 + influenca virus I do not like to think about in the moment. We have all to take care that this scenario will not come true.

Nazi's it's time for the old school Antifa men to kick the shit out of your nazi german asses again

Aha: You fight on the side of the dark mights for virusses against the life of your brothers and sisters. That's strange, foreigner, very very strange. But don't worry: You will always have more than enough enemies in your life. That's part of your character - or part of your drug consumption.

I loved the fact that when I was in Germany I got to kick the shit out of a few nazis there
Those moped gangs with their leather pants and jackets made me laugh

I loved the fact that when I was in Germany I got to kick the shit out of a few nazis there.

Okay - you don't have to demonstrate to me that you are an idiot, who has not any idea what he tries to speak about.

Those moped gangs with their leather pants and jackets made me laugh

Moped what? Leather Jackets and pants? Do you speak about the Hells Angels or Bandidos? They are an US-American import to Germany.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back