Trump has been right more than anybody else

China attacks us with a virus and you guys blame President Trump for all the deaths.

Other countries were spared...oh no wait, they were not, they just handled it better.

It's seriously tough to find anyone doing worse than US...except maybe Brazil and their own moron leader.

It is what it is.

Worse.
1597459101095.png

China attacks us with a virus and you guys blame President Trump for all the deaths.

The USA "attacked" the world with the spanish influenca virus, which caused 20-100 million deaths worldwide about 100 years ago. So where from comes the self-complacency of the USA? From a senile life-style, where everything counts - except truth? Trump is the typical politician, who makes always others responsible for the damned criminal idiocies, which he is doing and saying on his own.

Last edited:

The USA "attacked" the world with the spanish influenca virus, which caused 20-100 million deaths worldwide about 100 years ago. So where from comes the self-complacency of the USA? From a senile life-style, where everything counts - except truth? Trump is the typical politician, who makes always others responsible for the damned criminal idiocies, which he is doing and saying on his own.
Trump is rightfully putting the blame on china where it belongs

Many nations are calling for an investigation of china and the WHO , whether germany and your commie fuhrer are part of that or not

An ugly period in our history.
Your post has no content.
1) That rule will edited to read "must contain substantial and relevant topical content".. This means that unsubstantiated generalizations about groups or political opponents is NOT ALONE sufficient as "specific topical content" anymore.. Yeah, you have to stop and think and spend a few calories composing a post..

1) That rule will edited to read "must contain substantial and relevant topical content".. This means that unsubstantiated generalizations about groups or political opponents is NOT ALONE sufficient as "specific topical content" anymore.. Yeah, you have to stop and think and spend a few calories composing a post..
Yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't like that post.

Too bad.

Thanks, Obama!

Good thing Obama funded the Obama Wuhan Flu

Idiot - how often and how long do you think you are able to break the rules god gave, without to damage your own soul?

Too bad.
It has no meaning, so I have no opinion on it.

Thanks, Obama!

Good thing Obama funded the Obama Wuhan Flu

Idiot - how often and how long do you think you are able to break the rules god gave, without to damage your own soul?

Too bad.
It has no meaning, so I have no opinion on it.

I understand.

Forum List

Back