Biden So Adamant About Wearing A Mask! All The Time !! But Have You Seen His Videos? He's Not Wearing A Mask In Any Of Them.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So "President Biden" is now telling us that we should wear masks all the time! Stop the spread of germs!
Really Joe Biden? Then why wasn't he wearing a mask in all of those videos we have seen of him being a bit touchy feely with much younger women? And those videos where Biden is kissing women on the lips! And why wasn't Biden wearing a mask when he hugged Hillary for about five minutes?
And this guy wants to be President?

So "President Biden" is now telling us that we should wear masks all the time! Stop the spread of germs!
Really Joe Biden? Then why wasn't he wearing a mask in all of those videos we have seen of him being a bit touchy feely with much younger women? And those videos where Biden is kissing women on the lips! And why wasn't Biden wearing a mask when he hugged Hillary for about five minutes?
And this guy wants to be President?
Good luck. Trump RIP (2016-2020)

I heard the one speech from last week where he actually said...and I'm slightly paraphrasing his exact words...."Ya gotta where masks whenever you're outside, folks...." without emphasizing where or in what situations - just "outside".

Not unless I'm out mowing really dry grass or something like that, you senile old fart. My nearest neighbors are an 1/8th of a mile away....am I supposed to wear a fucking mask just in case they're outside and I happen to be downwind ? Maybe owls and squirrels carry it now.

this would make for a great GOP ad,,,,show the footage of Biden demanding that we all wear masks all the time,,then show the footage of Biden attempting to make out/kiss younger women

Forum List

Back