Trump has been right more than anybody else

What does the US, Brazil, Mexico, and India all have in common? Their leadership was right so much they lead the world in coronavirus deaths. 1-2-3-4. Woo hoo. Go Donald. I guess if he were right less we’d still be the worlds death capital of coronavirus?

An ugly period in our history.
Your post has no content.
1) That rule will edited to read "must contain substantial and relevant topical content".. This means that unsubstantiated generalizations about groups or political opponents is NOT ALONE sufficient as "specific topical content" anymore.. Yeah, you have to stop and think and spend a few calories composing a post..
Yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't like that post.

Too bad.
the ugly parts of American history democrats have always been the root cause

China attacks us with a virus and you guys blame President Trump for all the deaths.

The USA "attacked" the world with the spanish influenca virus, which caused 20-100 million deaths worldwide about 100 years ago. So where from comes the self-complacency of the USA? From a senile life-style, where everything counts - except truth? Trump is the typical politician, who makes always others responsible for the damned criminal idiocies, which he is doing and saying on his own.
Trump is rightfully putting the blame on china where it belongs

No - he is not. It was no ones intention that this virus exists. Sure have some things to be changed in China - but this is a discussion in another level from people, who have learned to discuss about real problems and to speak with each other as well clear and full of respect.

Many nations are calling for an investigation of china and the WHO , whether germany and your commie fuhrer are part of that or not

"Commie fuhrer" is by the way a very amusing word - and in combination with the person Angela Merkel, who is the current carrier of the function "chancellor of the federal republik of Germany", it is much more amusing. Germany and France left by the way the "discussion" about a reform of the WHO of the G7 states under your Führer (=leader) Donald Trump in August 7th. I don't remember that such a thing ever had happened in history before Trump did happen.

"Es war die Art zu allen Zeiten, […] Irrtum statt Wahrheit zu verbreiten."
Mephistopheles

Last edited:
What does the US, Brazil, Mexico, and India all have in common? Their leadership was right so much they lead the world in coronavirus deaths. 1-2-3-4. Woo hoo. Go Donald. I guess if he were right less we’d still be the worlds death capital of coronavirus?
that's ok after the election COVID 19 will slowly drop off the leftists controlled news talk cycle. It will be treated as the Flu is treated, it won't go away but it will be just as the flu.
Trump will be president leftists have played their hand destruction of America stopped for now.

that's ok after the election COVID 19 will slowly drop off the leftists controlled news talk cycle. It will be treated as the Flu is treated, it won't go away but it will be just as the flu.
Trump will be president leftists have played their hand destruction of America stopped for now.
Deflection. Thread said Trump was right. I said if he was right why are we death capital of the world? You said “but the fake news!” Deflection.

Deflection. Thread said Trump was right. I said if he was right why are we death capital of the world? You said “but the fake news!” Deflection.
no deflection COVID 19 will be treated like the flu after the election the leftists controlled mainstream media will slowly take it off the news talk cycle

Thanks, Obama!

Good thing Obama funded the Obama Wuhan Flu

Idiot - how often and how long do you think you are able to break the rules god gave, without to damage your own soul?

You deny Obama paid the CCP to fund research into bat virus like Covid?

You know how you speak stupid defaming nonsense and you know which rule you break with your anti-Christian nonsense. So what do you really like to know from me? Which opinion you have to have about what? The moment you call the Corona-2 virus a "bat virus" you speak about the thesis that the Corona-2 virus moved from bats to human beings. This thesis is very plausible. In about 15% of all cases it looks like the people have nearly no symptoms. In all other cases this virus is able to be unbelievable mean. It has its own version of free mean-ing and long term damages.

Last edited:
... no deflection COVID 19 will be treated like the flu ...

Influenca virusses and the Corona-2 virus are two totally different virusses. The influenca viri (=virusses) are by the way in general also damned dangerous. And what will happen in case of a double infection Corona-2 + influenca virus I do not like to think about in the moment. We have all to take care that this scenario will not come true.

Last edited:
China attacks us with a virus and you guys blame President Trump for all the deaths.
if Iraq had invaded us with its military and Obama did nothing about it would you blame Iran or Obama?

Well, you attack Trump if he tries to overrule the States and you attack him if he doesn't. You're just a bunch of disingenuous partisan hacks.

And to say Trump has done "nothing" is moronic. You're moving beyond partisan and just being a dick. You just hate the guy to the point you have no intellectual honesty at all

Other countries were spared...oh no wait, they were not, they just handled it better.

It's seriously tough to find anyone doing worse than US...except maybe Brazil and their own moron leader.

It is what it is.

You're just spinning that they handled it better. You are completely ignoring Europe flaring up again and that most of the top death rates are in Europe. But that doesn't fit the narrative

... no deflection COVID 19 will be treated like the flu ...

Influenca virusses and the Corona-2 virus are two totally different virusses. The influenca viri (=virusses) are by the way in general also damned dangerous. And what will happen in case of a double infection Corona-2 + influenca virus I do not like to think about in the moment. We have all to take care that this scenario will not come true.

fucking foreigners are like roaches
Nazi's it's time for the old school Antifa men to kick the shit out of your nazi german asses again

Other countries were spared...oh no wait, they were not, they just handled it better.

It's seriously tough to find anyone doing worse than US...except maybe Brazil and their own moron leader.

It is what it is.
There were no negative consequences to imposing a national lockdown for 4 or 5 months right? Then everything would have been perfect and no one would have died right? And China just made an "honest" mistake so don't hold them accountable right? Trump haters have no basis in reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well, you attack Trump if he tries to overrule the States and you attack him if he doesn't. You're just a bunch of disingenuous partisan hacks.
Its called politics and it happens with every president.
Suck it up buttercup.

And you suck it too. Sorry I got you so upset. Try to calm down, it's just a discussion on the Internet

Forum List

Back