Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

March up to the capital and fight like hell ring a bell? Forming alternate electors sound cool. Pressuring, as president, the head of GA elections to "find" votes sounds cool?
Pressuring Pence to not do his lawful duty sound charming?
Asking the AG to claim the elections were rigged just free speech?

You and your post are moronic. Deplorable stupid and un-American.
At this point, the trump supporters are just lying to themselves out loud to soothe themselves.

March up to the capital and fight like hell ring a bell? Forming alternate electors sound cool. Pressuring, as president, the head of GA elections to "find" votes sounds cool?
Pressuring Pence to not do his lawful duty sound charming?
Asking the AG to claim the elections were rigged just free speech?

You and your post are moronic. Deplorable stupid and un-American.
Yes, Kamala Harris did tell her supporters to fight like hell over the abortion decision and Bernie Sanders several years ago called for a revolution and one of his supporters went to DC to shoot up Republicans. When are they being charged?

Yes, Kamala Harris did tell her supporters to fight like hell over the abortion decision and Bernie Sanders several years ago called for a revolution and one of his supporters went to DC to shoot up Republicans. When are they being charged?
And yet the didn't get the message to violently assault police officers.

The violent cultists did, at the Captiol. They say so.

So, do you need someone to explanation the difference to you? Or are you just playing stupid again?

And who attacked our government over their words?

Trump Printed $14.3 Trillion in 1 year, causing Inflation of Stocks & Assets of the Rich.

TRUMP IS A BAD MAN! VERY BAD!!

trump-printed-14-trillion-png.929591
Wow, talk about a bold face lie.

Did Trump rack up more debt than any other president?
Treasury Department data shows the gross federal debt rose by about $7.8 trillion on Trump’s watch. But that wasn’t the biggest increase of any president in raw dollars.
The record for the largest increase was set by President Barack Obama, with more than $9.5 trillion.

And then you wonder why only retards will believe the shit a Demofascists spews.

Sure she is. Now quote her diary saying her father molested her as a teenager or that he molested any of her siblings...
I believe her writing her father took naked showers with her when she was a child says it all. Not sure what you think that implies?

I believe her writing her father took naked showers with her when she was a child says it all. Not sure what you think that implies?

The claim made in this thread was -- as a teenager, Joe raped her every night in the shower. You implied she wrote that in her diary.

That was almost 2 years ago. What's taking you so long to quote her diary saying those things? :dunno:

The claim made in this thread was -- as a teenager, Joe raped her every night in the shower. You implied she wrote that in her diary.

That was almost 2 years ago. What's taking you so long to quote her diary saying those things? :dunno:
I implied that her being a teenager and Joe taking showers was him being a child abuser/ predator, I highly doubt he didn't jerk off or have her suck it, or maybe even rape her. It's all a form of rape, it was against her will.

Last edited:
I implied that her being a teenager and Joe taking showers was him being a child abuser, I highly doubt he didn't jerk off or have her suck it, or maybe even rape her. It's all a form of rape, it was against her will.

LOL

That's not a quote from her diary. Thanks for admitting you lied by being unable to quote her diary saying she was a teenager or that he raped her nightly.

LOL

That's not a quote from her diary. Thanks for admitting you lied by being unable to quote her diary saying she was a teenager or that he raped her nightly.
what do you think happens when grown men shower naked with young teenagers? Please, educate the masses.

LOL

never said it was a quote did I? The word I used was 'implied'. you should educate on word meanings.

LOL

As a senator Biden held his secretary against his office wall and reached into her panties and stuck his finger up her... and when she spoke out in 2020 Biden's DOJ goons threatened her life....
Imagine that... U.S. government agents threatening to kill someone.... you Biden clowns make me want to vomit....

what do you think happens when grown men shower naked with young teenagers? Please, educate the masses.

Have you forgotten already? You lied when you said she was a teenager when they showered.

Have you no shame at all, liar?

never said it was a quote did I? The word I used was 'implied'. you should educate on word meanings.

And again, your implication was a lie. Again, as proven by your inability to quote her.

Forum List

Back