Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

You can't prove it was a false allegation, yet here you are stating it as fact. The same thing you are accusing Trump of you are also guilty of, and without a full blown court proceeding where both sides are represented fairly, the nation will never know the truth will it ? Now it is learned to everyone's shock (but not really), that the FBI and the DOJ are alledgedly on the take. So if they are on the take, then it's no stretch to believe that the court's failed us when it came down to getting at the truth.

Like I said "FLIP THE SCRIPT".... That's what you all are known for from now on you leftist trickster's. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows the games you all have been playing, now it's push back time. You are the traitor, so don't try to flip it because it won't work.
What a laugh , you never saw one of us beating and killing cops to try to overthrow our government and bring down our democracy. History will solve this, and you will be seen as the scum you are and my friends, and I will spit on you lowlifes if you have the balls to even walk on the street again.

All things never proven to break the law or were proven to be true. Like I said, without a court system where lady justice is truly blind, we get what we get "a double standard".
From the mouth of our MAGA maggot.

What a laugh , you never saw one of us beating and killing cops to try to overthrow our government and bring down our democracy. History will solve this, and you will be seen as the scum you are and my friends, and I will spit on you lowlifes if you have the balls to even walk on the street again.
Big talk from you leftist. 2020 was just everyone's imagination I guess ? Kind of hard for you to lie about the chaos and mayhem you people have been causing in this COUNTRY for over 50+ year's now. It's well documented and video taped. It's finally reached critical mass, and solution's will be worked on once the right leadership takes the helm again.

Big talk from you leftist. 2020 was just everyone's imagination I guess ? Kind of hard for you to lie about the chaos and mayhem you people have been causing in this COUNTRY for over 50+ year's now. It's well documented and video taped. It's finally reached critical mass, and solution's will be worked on once the right leadership takes the helm again.
You are a hoot.

No no no no nono no no No No NO NO NO NO!! TRUMP IS A BAD MAN! VERY BAD!! NO RIGHTS!

Trump Printed $14.3 Trillion in 1 year, causing Inflation of Stocks & Assets of the Rich.

TRUMP IS A BAD MAN! VERY BAD!!

trump-printed-14-trillion-png.929591

Trump Printed $14.3 Trillion in 1 year, causing Inflation of Stocks & Assets of the Rich.

TRUMP IS A BAD MAN! VERY BAD!!

trump-printed-14-trillion-png.929591
/---/ So now, the president prints the money and not the Federal Reserve? WOWZA, When did that change take place? Did CNN cover it?

Who Prints Money in the U.S.? - Investopedia

The U.S. Federal Reserve controls the supply of money in the U.S. When it expands the money supply using monetary policy tools, it is often described as printing money. The job of actually ...

Who knows why you think it matters that you post others lying about what's in her diary since you already proved you lied about what's in her diary? :cuckoo:
Ashley is saying the diary is hers! Right in this video

/---/ So now, the president prints the money and not the Federal Reserve? WOWZA, When did that change take place? Did CNN cover it?

Who Prints Money in the U.S.? - Investopedia

The U.S. Federal Reserve controls the supply of money in the U.S. When it expands the money supply using monetary policy tools, it is often described as printing money. The job of actually ...
Haha, ohh good so then you're not blaming Biden for his part in spending and inflation?!

It’s the Fed Reserves fault?

Ashley is saying the diary is hers! Right in this video

Sure she is. Now quote her diary saying her father molested her as a teenager or that he molested any of her siblings...

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump.
March up to the capital and fight like hell ring a bell? Forming alternate electors sound cool. Pressuring, as president, the head of GA elections to "find" votes sounds cool?
Pressuring Pence to not do his lawful duty sound charming?
Asking the AG to claim the elections were rigged just free speech?

You and your post are moronic. Deplorable stupid and un-American.

Haha, ohh good so then you're not blaming Biden for his part in spending and inflation?!

It’s the Fed Reserves fault?

Most debt since 1980 is from Republicans. But you don't use facts . You use cult talking points.

Forum List

Back