Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

I cannot count the number of times since January that I've said to myself, "I'm just so done with this guy."

Trump attorney reached out to Kremlin to pursue Moscow Trump Tower project - CNNPolitics
What part of this don't you understand????

"The Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected," Cohen said in a written statement.
Maxine Waters is so convinced that Bush Colluded with the Russians ,,,yet she never had any evidence,,,,just like she assumed tha Putin invaded Ukraine and dropped a few Mother Of All Bombs on them

"The Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected," Cohen said in a written statement

is THAT, then, an open admission that the Trump organization DID have dealings with Russia, contrary to what the orange clown spews?????

Just asking.

I asked the question on another thread......BUT,

with the above in mind, were there SANCTIONS against Russia not already in place when the Trumpster was trying to work out this deal?

i believe so.... a quick google search says sanctions against russia were in place going back to at least 2014 having to do with crimea & ukraine. that's probably how panty waist jared got in trouble for not declaring his dealing with that russia banker/spy on his security clearance form.

So let's get this straight. If trump was building a property in Moscow and got financial help from Russia and putin helped to seal the deal by promising to release negative information on Hilary, trump would be guilty of something. But he didn't do any of those things but he is still guilty of something. Silly liberals. How about this scenario. Trump thought he had a good chance to be elected president. Trump thought that any relationship with Russia would not be helpful to getting elected. Even though still in stages of infancy, his company stops all negotiation with the Russians about a trump tower. Silly wabbit.

i believe so.... a quick google search says sanctions against russia were in place going back to at least 2014 having to do with crimea & ukraine. that's probably how panty waist jared got in trouble for not declaring his dealing with that russia banker/spy on his security clearance form.

If, then, Trump DID attempt at a construction deal with Russia from 2015 to 2016.....he would be in direct violation of those sanctions....(I love it)

So let's get this straight. If trump was building a property in Moscow and got financial help from Russia and putin helped to seal the deal by promising to release negative information on Hilary, trump would be guilty of something. But he didn't do any of those things but he is still guilty of something.

Question.......Did we or did we not have sanctions against Russia when Trump was flip-flopping about that little construction deal?

I cannot count the number of times since January that I've said to myself, "I'm just so done with this guy."

Trump attorney reached out to Kremlin to pursue Moscow Trump Tower project - CNNPolitics

"The Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected," Cohen said in a written statement.
Maxine Waters is so convinced that Bush Colluded with the Russians ,,,yet she never had any evidence,,,,just like she assumed tha Putin invaded Ukraine and dropped a few Mother Of All Bombs on them

waters is a ranking member on the house financial services committee, which is participating in the investigations into russia's interference. she has been privy to classified info.... & you aren't.

So let's get this straight. If trump was building a property in Moscow and got financial help from Russia and putin helped to seal the deal by promising to release negative information on Hilary, trump would be guilty of something. But he didn't do any of those things but he is still guilty of something.

Question.......Did we or did we not have sanctions against Russia when Trump was flip-flopping about that little construction deal?

yeppers. it's lookin' like we did. d'oh!

why didnt Hillary claim that if she loses, it will be because of the Russians way back in the fall of 2015?,,,and not the day after she lost in an embarrassing landslide?

I am sure that this thread will be combined with another....However, I could use an answer.....

Was Trump's attempt to build the complex in Moscow in COMPLIANCE or not with the sanctions imposed on Russia since spring of 2014?

You mean because you're spamming the board with multiple threads on the same topic? Is that why you're sure this thread will be combined?

Let me guess...you're one of those misguided people that think if you inundate the board with negative threads about someone that you can turn public opinion against that person? Got news for you, Sparky...anyone dumb enough to fall for that is probably too dumb to figure out how to register to vote. Just saying...

You mean because you're spamming the board with multiple threads on the same topic? Is that why you're sure this thread will be combined?

Let me guess...you're one of those misguided people that think if you inundate the board with negative threads about someone that you can turn public opinion against that person? Got news for you, Sparky...anyone dumb enough to fall for that is probably too dumb to figure out how to register to vote. Just saying...

Thank you for so succinctly addressing the question posed by this thread......(what an :asshole:)

Forum List

Back