Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

You mean because you're spamming the board with multiple threads on the same topic? Is that why you're sure this thread will be combined?

Let me guess...you're one of those misguided people that think if you inundate the board with negative threads about someone that you can turn public opinion against that person? Got news for you, Sparky...anyone dumb enough to fall for that is probably too dumb to figure out how to register to vote. Just saying...

Thank you for so succinctly addressing the question posed by this thread......(what an :asshole:)

Do I have to address the question in each of your many threads, Nat? Or should I wait until the Mods clean up your mess once again and combine them?

I am sure that this thread will be combined with another....However, I could use an answer.....

Was Trump's attempt to build the complex in Moscow in COMPLIANCE or not with the sanctions imposed on Russia since spring of 2014?
I'm glad you qualified this as a 'legitimate and honest' question to help us differentiate it from your usual posts.

Jake, these threads are a cry for help.

giphy.gif

I am sure that this thread will be combined with another....However, I could use an answer.....

Was Trump's attempt to build the complex in Moscow in COMPLIANCE or not with the sanctions imposed on Russia since spring of 2014?
Those were trade sanctions so.... yes. There was no sanction.

Those were trade sanctions so.... yes. There was no sanction.

sure looks like it's more than just 'trade'...

Sanctions against Russian and Ukrainian individuals, companies and officials
First round of sanctions: March/April 2014
On 6 March 2014, U.S. president Barack Obama, invoking, inter alia, the International Emergency Economic Powers Act and the National Emergencies Act, signed an executive order that declared a national emergency and ordered sanctions, including travel bans and the freezing of their U.S. assets...

Second round of sanctions: April 2014
On 28 April, the United States imposed a ban on business transactions within its territory on seven Russian officials, including Igor Sechin, executive chairman of the Russian state oil company Rosneft, and seventeen Russian companies...

Third round of sanctions: 2014–present
In response to the escalating War in Donbass, on 17 July 2014 the United States extended its transactions ban to two major Russian energy firms, Rosneft and Novatek, and to two banks, Gazprombank and Vnesheconombank.

International sanctions during the Ukrainian crisis - Wikipedia

i do not normally use wiki, but feel free to post info directly disputing the above.

Last edited:
Have any of you einsteins read these orders, because as near as I can tell it applies to certain citizens of Russia. It was an effort to stymy some of putin bros. it's alright, I understand it is hard reading for most trollers.

Sanctions against Russian and Ukrainian individuals, companies and officials
First round of sanctions: March/April 2014

On 6 March 2014, U.S. president Barack Obama, invoking, inter alia, the International Emergency Economic Powers Act and the National Emergencies Act, signed an executive order that declared a national emergency and ordered sanctions, including travel bans and the freezing of their U.S. assets...

Second round of sanctions: April 2014
On 28 April, the United States imposed a ban on business transactions within its territory on seven Russian officials, including Igor Sechin, executive chairman of the Russian state oil company Rosneft, and seventeen Russian companies...

Third round of sanctions: 2014–present
In response to the escalating War in Donbass, on 17 July 2014 the United States extended its transactions ban to two major Russian energy firms, Rosneft and Novatek, and to two banks, Gazprombank and Vnesheconombank.

International sanctions during the Ukrainian crisis - Wikipedia

corporations are not people, my friend....

Anything to bring him down, huh, traitor?

So let's get this straight. If trump was building a property in Moscow and got financial help from Russia and putin helped to seal the deal by promising to release negative information on Hilary, trump would be guilty of something. But he didn't do any of those things but he is still guilty of something.

Question.......Did we or did we not have sanctions against Russia when Trump was flip-flopping about that little construction deal?
Uh, yuppidy, we did.

Also, too: Trump associate in 2015 email: Trump Tower deal with Putin "will get Donald elected" Trump associate boasts Russia deal 'will get Donald elected': report

Anything to bring him down, huh, traitor?

anything to defend & keep your treasonous puppet in the whitehouse?

President Donald Trump's attorney reached out to the Kremlin for assistance in building a Trump Tower in Moscow well into the business mogul's presidential campaign, he said Monday, adding that he discussed the project with Trump three times.

The attorney, Michael Cohen, denied that the project was related "in any way" to Trump's campaign, though the developments appear to contradict Trump's vehement denials of any such business connections to Russia in the past.

Rest here: Trump attorney reached out to Kremlin to pursue Moscow Trump Tower project - CNNPolitics
-------------------

Well, isn't that interesting...

Right now, as we speak, the tard muppets are running over to the gateway pundit and breitbart to get their right wing talking point "rebuttals" for this article.

Should be entertaining...

You're still bleating this drivel?

Get a grip bed wetter.

To bad you don't have much to grip, but that's not our
fault. You should have been aborted.

So what is the point. That a multi billion dollar company follows all kinds of leads to expand their business. They tested the waters in Russia and found it a no go and this points to Russian collusion. How about this. Welcome to Libdonalds.home of the nothingburger. Over 1 billion sold. Franchises available for free.
The point is that President Trump said "I have nothing to do with Russia. " that's a lie.

Oh my friggen God.

Are you really that simple?

So what is the point. That a multi billion dollar company follows all kinds of leads to expand their business. They tested the waters in Russia and found it a no go and this points to Russian collusion. How about this. Welcome to Libdonalds.home of the nothingburger. Over 1 billion sold. Franchises available for free.
The point is that President Trump said "I have nothing to do with Russia. " that's a lie.

And you wet your pants about that? You'd be shitting bricks if you found out he had a layover in Moscow on his way to Berlin I'd bet.

President Donald Trump's attorney reached out to the Kremlin for assistance in building a Trump Tower in Moscow well into the business mogul's presidential campaign, he said Monday, adding that he discussed the project with Trump three times.

The attorney, Michael Cohen, denied that the project was related "in any way" to Trump's campaign, though the developments appear to contradict Trump's vehement denials of any such business connections to Russia in the past.

Rest here: Trump attorney reached out to Kremlin to pursue Moscow Trump Tower project - CNNPolitics
-------------------

Well, isn't that interesting...
Go ahead. Let the Jews take him down. Let's get this over with.

Forum List

Back