Trump granted immediate appeal in Fani Willis case by Fulton County Judge McAfee

Keep dreaming, spud. And at least try to look non partisan
That was not a mod post. It was a White 6 post. I think trump is a guilty sonovabitch. Why would I take a non-partisan stance on that? You are a partisan. Fine. Vote for the sonofabitch if you like. I have no problem with you being for whatever or whoever. I just have the same rights.

Last edited:
That was a mod post. It was a White 6 post. I think trump is a guilty sonovabitch. Why would I take a non-partisan stance on that? You are a partisan. Fine. Vote for the sonofabitch if you like. I have no problem with you being for whatever or whoever. I just have the same rights.

Of course you do and I really don't care. I don't know why you think I do

You're just not important to me... more an annoyance. Now leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, Spud

Of course you do and I really don't care. I don't know why you think I do

You're just not important to me... more an annoyance. Now leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, Spud
You found it important enough to comment, as usual. Then as usual tried to make it sound as if you did not care what I posted, though you just thought it important enough to comment again.

Are you on mood leveling drugs, daily? If so, they may need adjusting. See Nurse Rached.
1710961976453.jpeg

You found it important enough to comment, as usual. Then as usual tried to make it sound as if you did not care what I posted, though you just thought it important enough to comment again.

Are you on mood leveling drugs, daily? If so, they may need adjusting. See Nurse Rached.
View attachment 920059

Get lost. You're not important enough to deal with

Forum List

Back