Trump granted immediate appeal in Fani Willis case by Fulton County Judge McAfee

If it is, "fabricated?"

That could very will mean. . Trump is in on it. And really? It wouldn't be the first time. :heehee:

iu

iu
Huh? That's like really stupid

Huh? That's like really stupid
I know, reality hurts child.

Either that is really stoopid, or you are.

Keep on hoping little one. :itsok:

A Brief History of Hopium​

MAGA Senator Turns on Trump, “Just Endorsed Worst Deep State Candidate”​

What? Oh I get it, you're another TDS dumbass. Watch who you call child, ya decrepit old wheez

The Georgia DOJ had better hang her lying ass. She is corrupt AS FUCK.

We cannot this evil bitch doling out PRISON sentences and ruining people's lives.

She should have to pay restitution to the taxpayers for the money she and Wade stole.

What? Oh I get it, you're another TDS dumbass. Watch who you call child, ya decrepit old wheez
I don't give a rats ass about Trump.

IMO? He is either a spook, or a useful idiot. .. a pawn.

He is unimportant.

Just another shadow on the cave wall.. stahp being a fool. :rolleyes:

iu

iu

Another Donald Trump miscalculation. Probably be another candidate like Glen Youngkin, fine to endorse, but not allowed to campaign with, if expecting to win.

Regardless of verdict, Trump gets an automatic appeal because of Fani’s corruption.

What a bizarre case this ended up being.

ColonelAngus, Judge McAfee issued a “certificate of immediate review,” which allows the defendants to appeal his ruling to the Georgia Court of Appeals before a trial begins. It will be up to the appeals court to decide whether to take up the matter. The “matter” is if Willus, (the Fulton County DA's office may proceed), or if another Georgia prosecutor will take up the case against the defendants, The case is based upon the indictment of the defendant's interference with Georgia's 2020 general election results (to choose Electoral College members).

Additionally, there's still pending a similar case against Trump in a District of Columbia's federal criminal court. Unfortunately, verdicts of both cases may be delayed. A lawyer has told me in his opinion those trials, if they're adjudicated, will likely be critically delayed.

If the cases continue but that lawyer's fears are realized, the Republican National Convention may unknowingly nominate a criminal, and/or U.S. voters may unknowingly elect Electoral College members who have pledged to vote for a defendant that's then currently on trial in a criminal court.

Regardless of pledges, federal law doesn't prevent Electoral College members from voting as they see fit. If prior to the Electoral College members voting, Trump's unanimously found guilty by a Georgia or a federal criminal court's jury, it's less if not entirely unlikely for Electoral College voters to elect a criminal to the presidency. Furthermore, in January 2025, would a justice of the Supreme Court swear in a seditious criminal to be president of the United States? Respectfully, Supposn

White 6 aka White bitch is an effeminate snob that is offended by Trumps brashness .. that's really all there is to it .
Trump is brash and bold and demands effort and responsibility and it’s just too too much for weak kneed safe spacer liberal males

That was not a mod post. It was a White 6 post. I think trump is a guilty sonovabitch. Why would I take a non-partisan stance on that? You are a partisan. Fine. Vote for the sonofabitch if you like. I have no problem with you being for whatever or whoever. I just have the same rights.
Guilty of what exactly? Perhaps you can get with the Dems and figure it out because, so far, they haven't been able to prove a thing!

Guilty of what exactly? Perhaps you can get with the Dems and figure it out because, so far, they haven't been able to prove a thing!
Feel free to review the states charges in Georgia or anywhere else. He will be found guilty of felonies in multiple trials. This thing on Fanny and who she fcks is just delaying the case, not getting rid of the evidence.

Feel free to review the states charges in Georgia or anywhere else. He will be found guilty of felonies in multiple trials. This thing on Fanny and who she fcks is just delaying the case, not getting rid of the evidence.
The charges mean nothing if you can't prove the case. What evidence do you have that Trump committed racketeering in opposing the election results? Legal experts have stated numerous times that the racketeering charge was over-charging and they would never be able to prove it. At this rate, the trial would occur sometime in 2025 and won't proceed because he will be in office.

Just what, that has made it to trial in front of a judge and jury, has not found trump wanting for facts, and the case lost by him and his lawyers?

Last edited:
Try that sentence again, as I don't speak gibberish! Try punctuation!
What you read or do not read, does not change the facts. Team trump historically are huge losers, when they actually face a judge and jury.

Make yourself feel better. Send in some of your retirement to help pay his legal bills.

Forum List

Back