Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

"Call girl wife" … You saw the pictures and you've heard the tawdry stories. No other first lady has that kid of resume`.

"rape allegation" … The word allegation means something here. I didn't say he did it. However, Trump's past close association with a known pedophile gives some modicum of credibility here. Where there is smoke there is fire…

"No political experience"…He hasn't learned quickly enough to match the experience of his opponent and he is still saying stupid things. He might be an old man but he is a child in the political world….it shows; and, it speaks volumes about the desperation of you RW ideologues interested in maintaining the corrupt, racist, sexist status quo by any means necessary.

"lecture me on morality"… Thanks for recognizing your limitations. Next time nominate a candidate with morals before you even think about lecturing me on morals.

"Call girl wife" .. nope, not many, I hope you had fun you misogynistic and closeted sex fiend... :laugh:

"rape allegation" .. still innocent until proven guilty .. phony (emotional) issue.. (I'm tempted to mention BJ Bills 29+ visits to pedophile island)

"No political experience" .. less than one year experience as a politician up against 35 odd yrs. of political puppet masters, their status quo left & right owner elites, the main stream media Hillary bobbleheads and epiphany lacking emotional wrecks like you.

"lecture me on morality" I thought I made it clear (in a nice way) that it was a waste of time... much like this post... :itsok:

Okay well, just insult me so we can get this over with....:poke:

Sex fiend? Is that why your mother loves me so much. :lol: Did she tell you that? :lol:

1 .The American people will never allow Trump's call girl wife the honor of being the ONLY First Lady to appear in a skin mag totally nude.

2.Bill Clinton is NOT running for president so why did you bring his name up?

3. Yeah, he learns real quick… too damn quick. He suggested he knows more than all of our generals about foreign policy and military strategies. Doesn't that make you fell a bit uneasy?

4. You can't lecture me on anything. I won't allow it so STFU!

Wow, low class and worthy of being banned... real the rules worthless knee knocking imbecile.. :eusa_think:
I see you are starting to feel the BERN! For all YOU know I might really know your mother. There is nothing wrong with THAT is it? Heh heh heh!

Mom passed away over 30 years ago .. weirdo...
Prove it!! !! :lol:

The guy that was arrested said that.

What do you expect him to do - confess on the spot?

Duh.

And please have the damn sense to not use Breitbart as a source.

That rag has NEVER printed a true story.

Lol.

Wtfwoman_zpsciep9xeu.jpg

Where is the video for this sequence? Still pictures are far too easy to photoshop. That being said, the next to last picture of the woman with her left arm outstretched and grabbing a man's shirt looks photo shopped. And all the other pictures are inconclusive…especially the last one…. I want to see the video from which these photos were taken.
Your assumption being that a blind Trump supporter knocked her down just for kicks because he's in a basket of deplorables?
I have no assumptions, I just want a clear view of what actually happened. No one has produced anything close to that. BTW, have you seen an update? Was the misogynist pugilist released, charges dropped or what?
Misogynist? Why do you see hate in everything? Is it because that's what you're full of? Like most altercations, it probably included contributions from both participants, but the underlying fact is, one of them had a legitimate reason to be there, to support Trump, and the woman was there looking for trouble and found it.

The guy that was arrested said that.

What do you expect him to do - confess on the spot?

Duh.

And please have the damn sense to not use Breitbart as a source.

That rag has NEVER printed a true story.

Lol.

Wtfwoman_zpsciep9xeu.jpg

Where is the video for this sequence? Still pictures are far too easy to photoshop. That being said, the next to last picture of the woman with her left arm outstretched and grabbing a man's shirt looks photo shopped. And all the other pictures are inconclusive…especially the last one…. I want to see the video from which these photos were taken.
Your assumption being that a blind Trump supporter knocked her down just for kicks because he's in a basket of deplorables?
I have no assumptions, I just want a clear view of what actually happened. No one has produced anything close to that. BTW, have you seen an update? Was the misogynist pugilist released, charges dropped or what?
Misogynist? Why do you see hate in everything? Is it because that's what you're full of? Like most altercations, it probably included contributions from both participants, but the underlying fact is, one of them had a legitimate reason to be there, to support Trump, and the woman was there looking for trouble and found it.
Have you looked around USMB? Hate mongering is the favorite sport here. The angry White male syndrome hangs in the air everywhere, including at that Trump rally where it was unleashed once again. But that should be no surprise. Violence and inhumanity have become the brands burned into the minds of Trump sheep like ewe.

I wasn't there and neither were you so everything we know is through the eyes or lenses of people who were. None of the video or graphics give a clear rendering of facts. I will hold my judgement util the police report is finalized.

Have you looked around USMB? Hate mongering is the favorite sport here. The angry White male syndrome hangs in the air everywhere, including at that Trump rally where it was unleashed once again. But that should be no surprise. Violence and inhumanity have become the brands burned into the minds of Trump sheep like ewe.

I wasn't there and neither were you so everything we know is through the eyes or lenses of people who were. None of the video or graphics give a clear rendering of facts. I will hold my judgement util the police report is finalized.
The last thing you're going to do is reserve judgment. That much you made clear.

The last thing you're going to do is reserve judgment. That much you made clear.

I just take umbrage at men striking women. There are exceptions but I don't feel this was one of those examples. I'd like to see more credible evidence that the guy was justified.

I just take umbrage at men striking women. There are exceptions but I don't feel this was one of those examples. I'd like to see more credible evidence that the guy was justified.
You just said you don't really know what happened. See how easy it is to expose you for a liar?

You just said you don't really know what happened. See how easy it is to expose you for a liar?
How is that a lie? Did a man hit a woman and knock her down? I think it is safe to assume that did happen. What I am unclear about is whether the lady was struck because of something she said to the man, as she claimed, or because she grabbed him as you posit, or both. Your desperation to grab at straws doesn't make me a liar.

How is that a lie? Did a man hit a woman and knock her down? I think it is safe to assume that did happen. What I am unclear about is whether the lady was struck because of something she said to the man, as she claimed, or because she grabbed him as you posit, or both. Your desperation to grab at straws doesn't make me a liar.
I think she got into a struggle and fell to the ground. It's only you Leftists that keep claiming she was punched sans evidence. If she was, she fucking had it coming. She came looking for trouble and found it. I hope she's also prosecuted and sued.

"Call girl wife" … You saw the pictures and you've heard the tawdry stories. No other first lady has that kid of resume`.

"rape allegation" … The word allegation means something here. I didn't say he did it. However, Trump's past close association with a known pedophile gives some modicum of credibility here. Where there is smoke there is fire…

"No political experience"…He hasn't learned quickly enough to match the experience of his opponent and he is still saying stupid things. He might be an old man but he is a child in the political world….it shows; and, it speaks volumes about the desperation of you RW ideologues interested in maintaining the corrupt, racist, sexist status quo by any means necessary.

"lecture me on morality"… Thanks for recognizing your limitations. Next time nominate a candidate with morals before you even think about lecturing me on morals.

"Call girl wife" .. nope, not many, I hope you had fun you misogynistic and closeted sex fiend... :laugh:

"rape allegation" .. still innocent until proven guilty .. phony (emotional) issue.. (I'm tempted to mention BJ Bills 29+ visits to pedophile island)

"No political experience" .. less than one year experience as a politician up against 35 odd yrs. of political puppet masters, their status quo left & right owner elites, the main stream media Hillary bobbleheads and epiphany lacking emotional wrecks like you.

"lecture me on morality" I thought I made it clear (in a nice way) that it was a waste of time... much like this post... :itsok:

Sex fiend? Is that why your mother loves me so much. :lol: Did she tell you that? :lol:

1 .The American people will never allow Trump's call girl wife the honor of being the ONLY First Lady to appear in a skin mag totally nude.

3. Yeah, he learns real quick… too damn quick. He suggested he knows more than all of our generals about foreign policy and military strategies. Doesn't that make you fell a bit uneasy?

Wow, low class and worthy of being banned... real the rules worthless knee knocking imbecile.. :eusa_think:
I see you are starting to feel the BERN! For all YOU know I might really know your mother. There is nothing wrong with THAT is it? Heh heh heh!

I'd still bet on mom.

I'd still bet on mom.

Eh, JQP's a proud liberal degenerate, duly noted and life goes on..

Hug for you Darlin.. :smile:

I'd still bet on mom.

Hey Poly Tick Chick, You didn't say that last night, hon.

I'd still bet on mom.
Really? Do we know each other? You sound like you are speaking from experience.

I'd still bet on mom.

Hey Poly Tick Chick, You didn't say that last night, hon.

:popcorn:

b7ae062e-35f2-4662-87c9-27f99f780bb5-large16x9_0913MattPrice.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.

"Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart," she said Tuesday afternoon, outside Cafe 64 in downtown Asheville.

Protesters met Trump supporters before the rally, and Teter was having fun.

"Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.
. Protesters have no right to disrupt Trump's rally's. Nobody disrupts Hillary's campaign appearances. When they do, expect the worst.

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.
Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.
Yes, she had no reason being ther trying to disrupt those who wanted to see Trump.

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.
Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.
Yes, she had no reason being ther trying to disrupt those who wanted to see Trump.

There is no mention of her being in a place she didn't have a right to be in, which means she had just as much right being there as anyone else. If Trump supporters were allowed to chant "Trump!", she was certainly allowed to chant "Dump!". The Trump supporter was -not- allowed to hit her just because she was exercising her right to free speech, which is why "[p]olice plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female."

On the subject of critiquing one's political opponents, Trump himself frequently calls his political opponent "Crooked Hillary", and he's also said a slew of other things that make chanting "Dump" angelic by comparison. The one that I remember the most:
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Source: The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime

First of all, Mexico doesn't "send its people"- if they come, they come of their own volition. Some Mexicans come with tourist visas, others come with work visas and yes, some cross into the U.S. without U.S. authorization. Yes, a -few- bring drugs/commit crimes. That being said, the LA Times points out:
**A sizable body of scientific research conducted by criminologists, sociologists and economists indicates that: Neighborhoods with more immigrants have lower rates of crime; an influx of immigrants has been shown to decrease crime; and that foreign-born individuals commit less crime than their U.S.-born peers.**

Source: Immigrants don't commit more crimes. Why does the myth persist?

The Wall Street Journal brings up a specific report on the matter:
**They might start by pointing out that numerous studies going back more than a century have shown that immigrants—regardless of nationality or legal status—are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes or to be incarcerated. A new report from the Immigration Policy Center notes that while the illegal immigrant population in the U.S. more than tripled between 1990 and 2013 to more than 11.2 million, “FBI data indicate that the violent crime rate declined 48%—which included falling rates of aggravated assault, robbery, rape, and murder. Likewise, the property crime rate fell 41%, including declining rates of motor vehicle theft, larceny/robbery, and burglary.”

A separate IPC paper from 2007 explains that this is not a function of well-behaved high-skilled immigrants from India and China offsetting misdeeds of Latin American newcomers. The data show that “for every ethnic group without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants,” according to the report. “This holds true especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans, and Guatemalans who make up the bulk of the undocumented population.”

Source: The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime

When Trump was asked to cite the source of his comments, he brought up a Fusion article. The wrap goes into detail:
**Following a week of controversial firings by everyone from NBCUniversal to Macy’s, Donald Trump appeared on “CNN Tonight” Wednesday and defended his comments that sparked the current immigration firestorm.

Host Don Lemon suggested that Trump had misunderstood some of the articles he read on Fusion and the Huffington Post about female immigrants from Latin America being raped as they cross through Mexico, telling the presidential candidate: “That is about women being raped, it is not about criminals coming across the border and entering the country.”

Trump naturally disagreed.

“Somebody is doing the raping, Don. Are you saying it’s women being raped? Who is doing the raping?” Trump bluntly asked, referring to a 2014 Fusion article that reported 80 percent of Central American migrants passing through Mexico are raped.**

Trump is right in the sense that some people -are- doing the raping, but it's the immigrants who are -getting- raped, not doing the raping. Nor does this end once they get to the U.S.:
**Six out of every 10 women illegally immigrating into the U.S. are estimated to be victims of sexual violence, and many are reportedly taking birth control to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

Sexual assaults such as the March incident where a border patrol agent raped and tried to kill a woman and her teen daughter along the Texas - Mexico border before fleeing with the girl’s twin sister have led to illegals seeking out birth control for protection.

That incident is only one of many, most going unreported and failing to ever see prosecution because victims are afraid of reprisals against their families and deportation.
Source: Six out of 10 female immigrants sneaking into US being raped

Perhaps what's most ironic is that Trump himself has been accused a few times of raping or sexually assaulting females. Below is an article detailing these accusations, by none other than Fusion, one of the sources he erroneously referred to in his accusations of Mexicans being rapists:
Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape

Forum List

Back