Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
b7ae062e-35f2-4662-87c9-27f99f780bb5-large16x9_0913MattPrice.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.

"Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart," she said Tuesday afternoon, outside Cafe 64 in downtown Asheville.

Protesters met Trump supporters before the rally, and Teter was having fun.

"Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.

I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.

Yes, big strong men should sucker punch crippled old women for saying mean things.

You're an asshole - and so is Trump.

Yes, big strong men should sucker punch crippled old women for saying mean things.

You're an asshole - and so is Trump.
Hopefully she'll see the error in trying to shut down political speech. Hopefully the police will charge her with disorderly conduct to complement her well deserved ass beating.

Why does everyone connect every stranger that goes to a rally to the person holding the rally as if they personally hand picked each one attending? So an asshole hit an old woman at a Trump rally...is it Trumps fault? Nope. So an asshole punches a kid at a Clinton rally. Is it Clintons fault? Nope.

The guy that was arrested said that.

What do you expect him to do - confess on the spot?

Duh.

And please have the damn sense to not use Breitbart as a source.

That rag has NEVER printed a true story.

a blind man grabbed from behind while being lead by his wife through a crowd

woman had no business interfering with him leaving.

He was walking she attacked him, he tried to shake her off

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.
Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.

Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.
Over being disruptive. Leftists don't believe in free speech, they believe they have the right to shut it down. Hopefully the stupid bitch was hit so hard, her bratty grandchildren felt it.

Of course she was. Trump bans press from his rallies if he doesn't like them. Imagine what he would do as president.

He tried to shake her off so she would let go of his arm
She grabbed a blind man and interfered with his being led from the crowd by his wife
She feel back on her own oxygen tank
He can't see to sucker punch her

If you are blind and someone grabs you, you going to let them attack you? Or would you try to shake them off? If you are disabled and being led by you family member, wouldn't you try to get back to that person or let yourself be attacked?

He didn't grab the woman, she grabbed him. Man, women, old, young, does not matter. He was the one attacked first. He tried to get her to let go of him.

If she fell or tripped and landed on her tank, he did not attack

She had no reason to walk up behind him and grab him.

Forum List

Back