Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

iu

Only a RW misogynist would conceive of something like that!

The top political misogynists in the country are Bill Clinton and enabling wife Hillary. Democrats love them and have set them above the law, that sets a poor example for the country no matter the excuses the left wing comes up with. Democrats have sold their moral compass and judgements related for political gain. The fact is, they have made you are a hypocrite and a phony.
You dare to go there when your candidate (DRUMPF) wants to make his call girl wife first lady? Lets not even get on that rape allegation of an adolescent. BTW he isn't qualified. No political experience except fox News and Rush Limbaugh. :lol: And you want to lecture me on morality…heh heh heh….:lol:

"Call girl wife" .. misogynistic and phony

"rape allegation" .. you believe it's true but at this point it's phony

"No political experience" .. yet he's learning quickly and has the momentum (winning) on what 75% less cost...

"lecture me on morality" .. It wont happen again, why bother.. :eusa_doh:

"Call girl wife" … You saw the pictures and you've heard the tawdry stories. No other first lady has that kid of resume`.

"rape allegation" … The word allegation means something here. I didn't say he did it. However, Trump's past close association with a known pedophile gives some modicum of credibility here. Where there is smoke there is fire…

"No political experience"…He hasn't learned quickly enough to match the experience of his opponent and he is still saying stupid things. He might be an old man but he is a child in the political world….it shows; and, it speaks volumes about the desperation of you RW ideologues interested in maintaining the corrupt, racist, sexist status quo by any means necessary.

"lecture me on morality"… Thanks for recognizing your limitations. Next time nominate a candidate with morals before you even think about lecturing me on morals.

"Call girl wife" .. nope, not many, I hope you had fun you misogynistic and closeted sex fiend... :laugh:

"rape allegation" .. still innocent until proven guilty .. phony (emotional) issue.. (I'm tempted to mention BJ Bills 29+ visits to pedophile island)

"No political experience" .. less than one year experience as a politician up against 35 odd yrs. of political puppet masters, their status quo left & right owner elites, the main stream media Hillary bobbleheads and epiphany lacking emotional wrecks like you.

"lecture me on morality" I thought I made it clear (in a nice way) that it was a waste of time... much like this post... :itsok:

Okay well, just insult me so we can get this over with....:poke:

Sex fiend? ****Mod Edit**** :lol:

1 .The American people will never allow Trump's call girl wife the honor of being the ONLY First Lady to appear in a skin mag totally nude.

2.Bill Clinton is NOT running for president so why did you bring his name up?

3. Yeah, he learns real quick… too damn quick. He suggested he knows more than all of our generals about foreign policy and military strategies. Doesn't that make you fell a bit uneasy?

4. You can't lecture me on anything. I won't allow it so STFU!

Last edited by a moderator:
The top political misogynists in the country are Bill Clinton and enabling wife Hillary. Democrats love them and have set them above the law, that sets a poor example for the country no matter the excuses the left wing comes up with. Democrats have sold their moral compass and judgements related for political gain. The fact is, they have made you are a hypocrite and a phony.
You dare to go there when your candidate (DRUMPF) wants to make his call girl wife first lady? Lets not even get on that rape allegation of an adolescent. BTW he isn't qualified. No political experience except fox News and Rush Limbaugh. :lol: And you want to lecture me on morality…heh heh heh….:lol:

"No political experience" .. yet he's learning quickly and has the momentum (winning) on what 75% less cost...

"Call girl wife" … You saw the pictures and you've heard the tawdry stories. No other first lady has that kid of resume`.

"rape allegation" … The word allegation means something here. I didn't say he did it. However, Trump's past close association with a known pedophile gives some modicum of credibility here. Where there is smoke there is fire…

"No political experience"…He hasn't learned quickly enough to match the experience of his opponent and he is still saying stupid things. He might be an old man but he is a child in the political world….it shows; and, it speaks volumes about the desperation of you RW ideologues interested in maintaining the corrupt, racist, sexist status quo by any means necessary.

"lecture me on morality"… Thanks for recognizing your limitations. Next time nominate a candidate with morals before you even think about lecturing me on morals.

"Call girl wife" .. nope, not many, I hope you had fun you misogynistic and closeted sex fiend... :laugh:

"rape allegation" .. still innocent until proven guilty .. phony (emotional) issue.. (I'm tempted to mention BJ Bills 29+ visits to pedophile island)

"No political experience" .. less than one year experience as a politician up against 35 odd yrs. of political puppet masters, their status quo left & right owner elites, the main stream media Hillary bobbleheads and epiphany lacking emotional wrecks like you.

"lecture me on morality" I thought I made it clear (in a nice way) that it was a waste of time... much like this post... :itsok:

Sex fiend? Is that why your mother loves me so much. :lol: Did she tell you that? :lol:

1 .The American people will never allow Trump's call girl wife the honor of being the ONLY First Lady to appear in a skin mag totally nude.

3. Yeah, he learns real quick… too damn quick. He suggested he knows more than all of our generals about foreign policy and military strategies. Doesn't that make you fell a bit uneasy?

Wow, low class and worthy of being banned... real the rules worthless knee knocking imbecile.. :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Sex fiend? Is that why your mother loves me so much. :lol: Did she tell you that? :lol:

Wow, low class and worthy of being banned... real the rules worthless knee knocking imbecile.. :eusa_think:
I see you are starting to feel the BERN! For all YOU know I might really know your mother. There is nothing wrong with THAT is it? Heh heh heh!

I see you are starting to feel the BERN! For all YOU know I might really know your mother. There is nothing wrong with THAT is it? Heh heh heh!
Impossible. For that to be even remotely true you would have to have a cock, not a cock up your ass.

Impossible. For that to be even remotely true you would have to have a cock, not a cock up your ass.
Careful, your latent homosexuality is showing. You closet queens start talking about gay stuff every time you get excited. That is a sure sign.

Careful, your latent homosexuality is showing. You closet queens start talking about gay stuff every time you get excited. That is a sure sign.
Its amazing how sexually excited they get when they get angry. They dont realize that just because they may be gay that doesnt mean everyone is obligated to be a potential partner.

Now it is bad form to project your values onto other people, libtard.

Now it is bad form to project your values onto other people, libtard.

You are the one who introduced the topic of gay sex here.

I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.

You hate the right to protest. Interesting.
That isn't protesting. If protesting is all you leftists ever did, none of this would happen. But you get disruptive and violent, trying to shut down the free speech of others. You considered it a victory when you shut down a Trump event in Chicago by becoming violent. So yes, you reap what you sow, and you deserve this and much more.

I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.

That isn't protesting. If protesting is all you leftists ever did, none of this would happen. But you get disruptive and violent, trying to shut down the free speech of others. You considered it a victory when you shut down a Trump event in Chicago by becoming violent. So yes, you reap what you sow, and you deserve this and much more.

It's not protesting huh? Then what is? Eating breakfast?

Some people get violent, and I don't condone that, some people on the right and the left get violent, I don't condone the violence on either side.

Some people get violent, and I don't condone that, some people on the right and the left get violent, I don't condone the violence on either side.
Glad we agree. She got violent with a blind guy and was punched. No issue.

Is there any excuse for punching a 69 year old woman in the face? No, I don't think so.

Is there any excuse for punching a 69 year old woman in the face? No, I don't think so.
Men and women are the same, according to the feminist Left. You can't have it both ways.

Men and women are the same, according to the feminist Left. You can't have it both ways.

Okay, you shouldn't have any reason to punch a 69 year old.

Making it personal now? It's an indication you lost the argument. Better luck next time.

Making it personal now? It's an indication you lost the argument. Better luck next time.

What on Earth?

"You" can mean various things, in this case it means "one" or "no one".

you - definition of you in English | Oxford Dictionaries

"
Used to refer to any person in general.
‘after a while, you get used to it’"

What on Earth?

"
So when you say you, it could mean you? Why would you want to punch a 69 year old woman?

What on Earth?

"
So when you say you, it could mean you? Why would you want to punch a 69 year old woman?

When I say "you" and you didn't punch a 69 year old, then I'm clearly not meaning you as an individual.

You can mean 2nd person singular, it can mean 2nd person plural and it can mean an impersonal you. The context of the matter should tell you which one it is.

Forum List

Back