Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

The guy that was arrested said that.

What do you expect him to do - confess on the spot?

Duh.

And please have the damn sense to not use Breitbart as a source.

That rag has NEVER printed a true story.

Lol.

Wtfwoman_zpsciep9xeu.jpg

Last edited:
Men and women are the same, according to the feminist Left. You can't have it both ways.

Okay, you shouldn't have any reason to punch a 69 year old.
Making it personal now? It's an indication you lost the argument. Better luck next time.

What on Earth?

"You" can mean various things, in this case it means "one" or "no one".

you - definition of you in English | Oxford Dictionaries

"
Used to refer to any person in general.
‘after a while, you get used to it’"
So when you say you, it could mean you? Why would you want to punch a 69 year old woman?

When I say "you" and you didn't punch a 69 year old, then I'm clearly not meaning you as an individual.

You can mean 2nd person singular, it can mean 2nd person plural and it can mean an impersonal you. The context of the matter should tell you which one it is.
Which is what I said. If you could mean me, it could mean you too.

Better educated people tend to use "one" instead to avoid confusion or the impression that "one" is referring to the person they are talking to in second person instead of an anonymous third person.

One shouldn't have any reason to punch a 69 year old.

I respectfully disagree.

Duh.

Lol.

NUTTYOLDBAT.jpg

You not only slowed it down you captures some of the best still frames

bravo

just what we have been trying to say

but a few just had to believe she was intentional slugged because she was a serial protester and could never have followed or touched him first

It was not hard to see in the first place at full speed or at quarter speed.

Okay, you shouldn't have any reason to punch a 69 year old.
Making it personal now? It's an indication you lost the argument. Better luck next time.

What on Earth?

"
So when you say you, it could mean you? Why would you want to punch a 69 year old woman?

When I say "you" and you didn't punch a 69 year old, then I'm clearly not meaning you as an individual.

You can mean 2nd person singular, it can mean 2nd person plural and it can mean an impersonal you. The context of the matter should tell you which one it is.

Better educated people tend to use "one" instead to avoid confusion or the impression that "one" is referring to the person they are talking to in second person instead of an anonymous third person.

I respectfully disagree.

I don't use "one", I don't like it, it sounds strange and just wrong. Excuse me for not being educated enough, a Masters isn't enough for you.... well....

You disagree... why?

What on Earth?

"

I respectfully disagree.

I don't use "one", I don't like it, it sounds strange and just wrong. Excuse me for not being educated enough, a Masters isn't enough for you.... well....

You disagree... why?
Because the Latin roots don't prescribe using a second person reference, which is why languages such as French, Portugese, and Spanish have specific language for non specific 3rd person references. If you took Spanish in high school you know the use of "se", se habla español.

And no, I'm not impressed by a masters degree.

What on Earth?

"

I respectfully disagree.

You disagree... why?
Because the Latin roots don't prescribe using a second person reference, which is why languages such as French, Portugese, and Spanish have specific language for non specific 3rd person references. If you took Spanish in high school you know the use of "se", se habla español.

I didn't take Spanish in high school, but I do speak Spanish, and yes, I know about the "se habla" and the "man spricht" and in English you can say "you speak".

It's all about context.

If I say "a man sat on a stool", you don't instantly think he's sitting on feces, do you? Context suggests it's the wooden seat variety of stool, not the poo variety.

You weren't supposed to be impressed by any level of educational achievement, you attempted to put me down as under-educated.

What on Earth?

"

I respectfully disagree.

You disagree... why?

BOOOOOM!!!

bikini_atoll___animated_gif___aerial_view_by_thehappyspaceman01-d4rq2rm.gif

I respectfully disagree.

You disagree... why?

I didn't take Spanish in high school, but I do speak Spanish, and yes, I know about the "se habla" and the "man spricht" and in English you can say "you speak".

It's all about context.

If I say "a man sat on a stool", you don't instantly think he's sitting on feces, do you? Context suggests it's the wooden seat variety of stool, not the poo variety.

You weren't supposed to be impressed by any level of educational achievement, you attempted to put me down as under-educated.
You are under educated. A degree doesn't change that.

One's level of true education is betrayed by their speech.

Having a masters degree doesn't make you smarter than everyone else. I've argued with very liberal professors who taught at UGA before. They may be professors, but when I engaged them in a political debate, they turned into stark-raving lunatics. You would expect people with masters degrees to argue from logical reason-based positions, but...

It's all about context.

Actually it's all about deductive reasoning. Language changes day by day. When the author uses "you" in a question, such as "why would you punch a 69 year old lady", "you" is being used in the third person, the author is not directly accusing the person being asked the question of punching the woman.

Don't be so incredibly obtuse.

(So, by "obtuse", are we talking geometry or an inability or refusal to understand?)

I respectfully disagree.

You disagree... why?

It's all about context.

You are under educated. A degree doesn't change that.

One's level of true education is betrayed by their speech.

This is getting ridiculous, it has nothing to do with the topic and you're just trying to insult. Go away.

Duh.

Lol.

Wtfwoman_zpsciep9xeu.jpg

Where is the video for this sequence? Still pictures are far too easy to photoshop. That being said, the next to last picture of the woman with her left arm outstretched and grabbing a man's shirt looks photo shopped. And all the other pictures are inconclusive…especially the last one…. I want to see the video from which these photos were taken.

Duh.

Lol.

Wtfwoman_zpsciep9xeu.jpg

Where is the video for this sequence? Still pictures are far too easy to photoshop. That being said, the next to last picture of the woman with her left arm outstretched and grabbing a man's shirt looks photo shopped. And all the other pictures are inconclusive…especially the last one…. I want to see the video from which these photos were taken.
I dont even try to give them the benefit of the doubt anymore. Right wingers will lie and lie and then double down on their lie even when you catch them.

Duh.

Lol.

Wtfwoman_zpsciep9xeu.jpg

I dont even try to give them the benefit of the doubt anymore. Right wingers will lie and lie and then double down on their lie even when you catch them.

I must agree. Here in this bastion of RW bigots, we walk a lonely path and are often ganged upon even as we bring the gift of enlightenment and truth!

Duh.

Lol.

Wtfwoman_zpsciep9xeu.jpg

Your assumption being that a blind Trump supporter knocked her down just for kicks because he's in a basket of deplorables?

"Call girl wife" .. misogynistic and phony

"rape allegation" .. you believe it's true but at this point it's phony

"No political experience" .. yet he's learning quickly and has the momentum (winning) on what 75% less cost...

"lecture me on morality" .. It wont happen again, why bother.. :eusa_doh:

"Call girl wife" … You saw the pictures and you've heard the tawdry stories. No other first lady has that kid of resume`.

"rape allegation" … The word allegation means something here. I didn't say he did it. However, Trump's past close association with a known pedophile gives some modicum of credibility here. Where there is smoke there is fire…

"No political experience"…He hasn't learned quickly enough to match the experience of his opponent and he is still saying stupid things. He might be an old man but he is a child in the political world….it shows; and, it speaks volumes about the desperation of you RW ideologues interested in maintaining the corrupt, racist, sexist status quo by any means necessary.

"lecture me on morality"… Thanks for recognizing your limitations. Next time nominate a candidate with morals before you even think about lecturing me on morals.

"Call girl wife" .. nope, not many, I hope you had fun you misogynistic and closeted sex fiend... :laugh:

"rape allegation" .. still innocent until proven guilty .. phony (emotional) issue.. (I'm tempted to mention BJ Bills 29+ visits to pedophile island)

"No political experience" .. less than one year experience as a politician up against 35 odd yrs. of political puppet masters, their status quo left & right owner elites, the main stream media Hillary bobbleheads and epiphany lacking emotional wrecks like you.

"lecture me on morality" I thought I made it clear (in a nice way) that it was a waste of time... much like this post... :itsok:

Okay well, just insult me so we can get this over with....:poke:

Sex fiend? Is that why your mother loves me so much. :lol: Did she tell you that? :lol:

1 .The American people will never allow Trump's call girl wife the honor of being the ONLY First Lady to appear in a skin mag totally nude.

2.Bill Clinton is NOT running for president so why did you bring his name up?

3. Yeah, he learns real quick… too damn quick. He suggested he knows more than all of our generals about foreign policy and military strategies. Doesn't that make you fell a bit uneasy?

4. You can't lecture me on anything. I won't allow it so STFU!

Wow, low class and worthy of being banned... real the rules worthless knee knocking imbecile.. :eusa_think:
I see you are starting to feel the BERN! For all YOU know I might really know your mother. There is nothing wrong with THAT is it? Heh heh heh!

Mom passed away over 30 years ago .. weirdo...

Duh.

Lol.

Wtfwoman_zpsciep9xeu.jpg

Your assumption being that a blind Trump supporter knocked her down just for kicks because he's in a basket of deplorables?
I have no assumptions, I just want a clear view of what actually happened. No one has produced anything close to that. BTW, have you seen an update? Was the misogynist pugilist released, charges dropped or what?

Forum List

Back