Trump Going Forward Part 2. Day By Day

Oh yes, Oh yes indeed.....

It is very reminiscent of Hillary, in her case true and why she did not get elected.

giphy.gif

Just what we need here, another Trump Chump who has his head where the sun don't shine and can't see that the guy is bat shit bonkers.

And another all to typical example of someone who can't defend him so you have to make it about Clinton or someone else.

Maybe you could try employing a little brain power and explain why he is not insane.
You libs go crazy at the drop of a hat.

You have the burden of proving he is crazy....after all you started this dead dog loser of a thread.
I don't have to prove anything. He is doing a good job of that himself. Half of the Republican's in Washington know he's crazy. This voter fraud thing alone is over the edge. If you're not smart enough to see that, not my problem. Donald Trump Promises Investigation Into 'Illegal' Voting He Made Up | The Huffington Post
You are right, no you don't.....you can be like the rest of the haters and post nonsense like this without any proof.

Go away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes, Oh yes indeed.....

It is very reminiscent of Hillary, in her case true and why she did not get elected.

giphy.gif

Just what we need here, another Trump Chump who has his head where the sun don't shine and can't see that the guy is bat shit bonkers.

And another all to typical example of someone who can't defend him so you have to make it about Clinton or someone else.

Maybe you could try employing a little brain power and explain why he is not insane.
You libs go crazy at the drop of a hat.

You have the burden of proving he is crazy....after all you started this dead dog loser of a thread.
I don't have to prove anything. He is doing a good job of that himself. Half of the Republican's in Washington know he's crazy. This voter fraud thing alone is over the edge. If you're not smart enough to see that, not my problem. Donald Trump Promises Investigation Into 'Illegal' Voting He Made Up | The Huffington Post
You are right, no you don't.....you can be like the rest of the haters and post nonsense like this without any proof.

Go away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No proof, no sense, no nothing

Live coverage: President Trump's first week - CNNPolitics.com

EXECUTIVE ACTIONS

Trump summarizes what he signed today
Trump said the executive actions he signed today will help save "thousands and thousands of lives" and "billions and billions of dollars."

• Orders the "immediate" construction of border wall, using federal funding.
  • Calls for the hiring of 5,000 border officers.
  • Expands detention centers along the border.
  • Increases deportations of undocumented immigrants.
  • Defunds sanctuary cities in the US.
  • Ends "catch and release" practices.

Trump Prepares To Halt Syrian Refugee Admissions, Limit Muslim Entry | The Huffington Post

The executive order could still change before Trump signs it, which could happen this week. According to sources, administration officials are considering:

• Blocking refugees from war-torn Syria from entering the U.S. indefinitely.
  • Suspending all refugee admissions for 120 days while the administration determines which countries pose the least risk.
  • Temporarily suspending visa issuances to people in countries where the administration considers security screening inadequate ― meaning people from those countries couldn’t enter the U.S. at all.
  • Capping total refugee admissions for fiscal year 2017 at 50,000 ― less than half of the 110,000 proposed by the Obama administration.
Although it reflects anti-refugee sentiment spreading worldwide, the draft of Trump’s order represents a dramatic upending of current U.S. policy toward some of the globe’s most unstable regions. It will inevitably face opposition from human rights groups, civil liberties organizations, Democrats and even members of the Christian right, who have encouraged a sympathetic approach to the refugee crisis.

The civil war in Syria, now in its sixth year, has left 4.8 million Syrians as refugees, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. Since the war began in 2011, the U.S. has admitted only about 18,000 refugees from Syria, due in part to a lengthy vetting process that typically takes from 18 to 24 months. But as the humanitarian crisis in Syria worsened, former President Barack Obama pushed for an increase in admissions. During the last fiscal year, the U.S. accepted over 10,000 Syrian refugees.

Trump Gets SMOKED After Telling The American People It’s His Duty To Protect Their Lives | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Since the first day of his dictatorship, Trump has been busy signing executive orders at a pace goes beyond what President Obama did throughout his eight years in office. Trump has ordered federal agencies to start dismantling the Affordable Care Act, programs that deal with slowing or stopping climate change, and regulations that provide Americans with clean air and clean water.

In addition, Trump is an ally of the anti-vaccination movement, has placed USDA scientists who deal with food safety on lockdown, and wants to defund the Civil Rights division of the Justice Department.

Trump is also preparing to withdraw the United States from the United Nations, is escalating confrontation with China, and has suggested he will weaken NATO.

But Trump insisted on Wednesday night that he is doing his duty to protect American Lives

Trump Strategist Stephen Bannon Says Media Should ‘Keep Its Mouth Shut’

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

WASHINGTON — Just days after President Trump spoke of a “running war’’ with the media, his chief White House strategist, Stephen K. Bannon, ratcheted up the attacks, arguing that news organizations had been “humiliated” by the election outcome and repeatedly describing the media as “the opposition party” of the current administration.

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for a while,” Mr. Bannon said in an interview on Wednesday.

“I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

“I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

AMEN!

You've been immersed in falsehood so deep and for so long that it has become rather difficult to pull you out. Yet there is a slight chance you will come back, eventually.
For now, my suggestion is to start watching news channels, listening radio talk shows, and using various online resources to absorb information from a different perspective. Judging by your thread, I believe you should go watch Fox News, Fox Business News, One America News, or listen to Rush Limbaugh, NO MATTER how much you hate them. This is to save yourself! I do hear both sides and, only after that can you form REAL opinions! Believe me!

You've been immersed in falsehood so deep and for so long that it has become rather difficult to pull you out. Yet there is a slight chance you will come back, eventually.
For now, my suggestion is to start watching news channels, listening radio talk shows, and using various online resources to absorb information from a different perspective. Judging by your thread, I believe you should go watch Fox News, Fox Business News, One America News, or listen to Rush Limbaugh, NO MATTER how much you hate them. This is to save yourself! I do hear both sides and, only after that can you form REAL opinions! Believe me!
What are you jabbering about and what falsehood are you referring to ? I read dozens of publications from across the political spectrum and have an objective understanding of the piece of shit that he .

9 Terrible Things Trump Has Done in Just a Week

Yes that is from a liberal publication, but I'm will that you can't refute any of it. Or maybe your problem is that you think things like putting women's health at risk, trying to take health care away from 20 M people, installing Gestapo still snoop in administrative agencies, and constantly lying about the election and inauguration good thing? Get a grip buddy!! Save YOURSELF

True. Torture has been defined as leaving marks or maiming. That's how we legally did it and it's how we legally train our troops with it.

Bullshit. Your definition is COMPLETELY wrong. Here's how the government defines torture....................

Definition of Torture Under 18 U.S.C. §§ 2340–2340A
This opinion interprets the federal criminal prohib
ition against torture codifi
ed at 18 U.S.C. §§ 2340–
2340A. It supersedes in its entirety the August 1,
2002 opinion of this Office entitled Standards of
Conduct under 18 U.S.C. §§ 2340–2340A.
That statute prohibits conduct “specifically intended
to inflict severe physical or mental pain or
suffering.” This opinion concludes that “severe” pain
under the statute is not
limited to “excruciating
or agonizing” pain or pain “equivalent in intensity
to the pain accompanying serious physical injury,
such as organ failure, impairment of bodily functions, or even death.”
The statute also prohibits certain conduct specifica
lly intended to cause “severe physical suffering”
distinct from “severe physical pain.”

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/2004/12/31/op-olc-v028-p0297_0.pdf

True. Torture has been defined as leaving marks or maiming. That's how we legally did it and it's how we legally train our troops with it.

Bullshit. Your definition is COMPLETELY wrong. Here's how the government defines torture....................

ed at 18 U.S.C. §§ 2340–
under the statute is not
limited to “excruciating

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/2004/12/31/op-olc-v028-p0297_0.pdf
Weasel has the brains of ......, well.......a Weasel

ed at 18 U.S.C. §§ 2340–
under the statute is not
limited to “excruciating

Bullshit backatcha. It was changed to include waterboarding under obie's reign of terror.

ed at 18 U.S.C. §§ 2340–
under the statute is not
limited to “excruciating

Bullshit backatcha. It was changed to include waterboarding under obie's reign of terror.
What was changed Weasel?? As usual, your just spouting off without even thinking that you might need to explain or back it up. The sure sign of a Weasel brain

What was changed Weasel?? As usual, your just spouting off without even thinking that you might need to explain or back it up. The sure sign of a Weasel brain
Oh, look who's back. You done playing with your gerbils?

JURIST - Torture...and Waterboarding—Here We Go Again
Indeed, with the Supreme Court's Hamdan case and the resulting 2006 Military Commissions Act which applied the provisions of Common Article 3 of the Geneva Conventions to all detainees, America has essentially self-imposed a layer of protection that has swung the pendulum far away from any technique associated with physical pressure points. Executive Order 13441 issued by President Obama in January 2009, now requires all US agencies (to include the CIA) to comply with the new Bush-era Army Field Manual on interrogations (FM 2-22.3).

Forum List

Back