Trump Going Forward Part 2. Day By Day

If the shit stinks good enough liberals will gobble it up.
Typical!! You can't refute the information so you attack the source. Here are numerous other sources. trumps approval rating - Bing
First off, why would I bother refuting any poll, especially given recent history. Second, only a moron would source Addicting Info for anything. Third, see my second point.

Thanks for playing.

Typical!! You can't refute the information so you attack the source. Here are numerous other sources. trumps approval rating - Bing
First off, why would I bother refuting any poll, especially given recent history. Second, only a moron would source Addicting Info for anything. Third, see my second point.

Thanks for playing.
Americans Think Trump Will Be Worst President Since Nixon

PPP's newest national poll finds Donald Trump continuing to fare poorly with the public in his first week in office. Voters split evenly in their appraisals of his job performance with 44% approving and 44% disapproving of him. These are historically awful numbers for a newly elected President. When it comes to Trump's favorability rating, only 44% of voters see him positively to 50% with a negative opinion. By contrast the women who participated in marches across the country last weekend against Trump are seen positively by 50% of voters, to just 41% who see them poorly.

Who will end up being a better President, Donald Trump or…

Result

Barack Obama

Obama 48-43

George W. Bush

Bush 40-35

Bill Clinton

Clinton 51-41

George H.W. Bush

Bush 47-32

Ronald Reagan

Reagan 57-17

Jimmy Carter

Carter 45-42

Gerald Ford

Ford 42-37

Richard Nixon

Trump 40-31

upload_2017-1-28_13-44-12.png

These people are complete brainless morons!! They think that they can stop abortion!! They can stop legal abortion, but they can't stop abortion. They can only relegate to the back allies and put women's life at risk. They are not "pro life" They are pro fetus and the attitude is ..."have the kid and then you're on your own" If they were really pro life, they would support universal health care, nutritional programs such as food stamp, early childhood education, and a living minimum wage . THEY DO NOT. THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT. Anyone who can't see that is a fucking moron!

Pence & Conway Sing Trump’s Praises, Promise To Fight Abortion Rights At March For Life | Right Wing Watch
Despite the initial skepticism—verging on outright hostility—that many leaders of the anti-abortion movement expressed toward Donald Trump as he fumbled his way around abortion rights issues during the Republican presidential primary, the movement eventually came around to Trump once he fell in line and began making a series of explicit promises to fulfill their policy goals.

This new cozy relationship was evident in today’s March for Life, where Trump sent two top emissaries—Vice President Mike Pence and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway—to address anti-choice demonstrators, and, while they were at it, to sing the praises of Donald Trump.

Inside the confusion of the Trump executive order and travel ban - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)When President Donald Trump declared at the Pentagon Friday he was enacting strict new measures to prevent domestic terror attacks, there were few within his government who knew exactly what he meant.

Administration officials weren't immediately sure which countries' citizens would be barred from entering the United States. The Department of Homeland Security was left making a legal analysis on the order after Trump signed it. A Border Patrol agent, confronted with arriving refugees, referred questions only to the President himself, according to court filings.

Saturday night, a federal judge granted an emergency stay for citizens of the affected countries who had already arrived in the US and those who are in transit and hold valid visas, ruling they can legally enter the US.

Trump's unilateral moves, which have drawn the ire of human rights groups and prompted protests at US airports, reflect the President's desire to quickly make good on his campaign promises. But they also encapsulate the pitfalls of an administration largely operated by officials with scant federal experience.

The policy team at the White House developed the executive order on refugees and visas, and largely avoided the traditional interagency process that would have allowed the Justice Department and homeland security agencies to provide operational guidance, according to numerous officials who spoke to CNN on Saturday.

Last edited:
Customs And Border Officials Defied Court Order On Lawful Residents For Hours | The Huffington Post

DULLES, Virginia ― The U.S. government must “permit lawyers access to all legal permanent residents being detained at Dulles International Airport” a federal judge in Virginia ordered late Saturday.

But U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at this airport outside Washington, D.C., defied the judge’s order, blocking attorneys from talking to the lawful permanent residents CBP was detaining here.

Border Patrol agents had detained dozens of people who were trying to enter the U.S. from the seven majority-Muslim countries covered by President Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration. Trump’s measure, which also froze the U.S. refugee resettlement program and banned admission of Syrian refugees indefinitely, requires even legal permanent residents from the affected countries to seek approval for re-entry on a case-by-case basis.

Customs And Border Officials Defied Court Order On Lawful Residents For Hours | The Huffington Post

DULLES, Virginia ― The U.S. government must “permit lawyers access to all legal permanent residents being detained at Dulles International Airport” a federal judge in Virginia ordered late Saturday.

But U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at this airport outside Washington, D.C., defied the judge’s order, blocking attorneys from talking to the lawful permanent residents CBP was detaining here.

Border Patrol agents had detained dozens of people who were trying to enter the U.S. from the seven majority-Muslim countries covered by President Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration. Trump’s measure, which also froze the U.S. refugee resettlement program and banned admission of Syrian refugees indefinitely, requires even legal permanent residents from the affected countries to seek approval for re-entry on a case-by-case basis.
Excellent!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

First, reflect on the cruelty of President Trump’s decision on Friday to indefinitely suspend the resettlement of Syrian refugees and temporarily ban people from seven predominantly Muslim nations from entering the United States. It took just hours to begin witnessing the injury and suffering this ban inflicts on families that had every reason to believe they had outrun carnage and despotism in their homelands to arrive in a singularly hopeful nation.

It must have felt like the worst trick of fate for these refugees to hit the wall of Donald Trump’s political posturing at the very last step of a yearslong, rigorous vetting process. This ban will also disrupt the lives and careers of potentially hundreds of thousands of immigrants who have been cleared to live in America under visas or permanent residency permits.

That the order, breathtaking in scope and inflammatory in tone, was issued on Holocaust Remembrance Day spoke of the president’s callousness and indifference to history, to America’s deepest lessons about its own values.

Excellent!

Excellent!
It is extremely dangerous. Extremist groups will trumpet this order to spread the notion, today more credible than ever, that the United States is at war with Islam rather than targeting terrorists. They want nothing more than a fearful, recklessly belligerent America; so, if anything, this ban will heighten their efforts to strike at Americans, to provoke yet further overreaction from a volatile and inexperienced president. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

It is extremely dangerous. Extremist groups will trumpet this order to spread the notion, today more credible than ever, that the United States is at war with Islam rather than targeting terrorists. They want nothing more than a fearful, recklessly belligerent America; so, if anything, this ban will heighten their efforts to strike at Americans, to provoke yet further overreaction from a volatile and inexperienced president. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0
I'm so angry I'm going to sign an on-line petition!

Thanks for playing.

PPP's newest national poll finds Donald Trump continuing to fare poorly with the public in his first week in office. Voters split evenly in their appraisals of his job performance with 44% approving and 44% disapproving of him. These are historically awful numbers for a newly elected President. When it comes to Trump's favorability rating, only 44% of voters see him positively to 50% with a negative opinion. By contrast the women who participated in marches across the country last weekend against Trump are seen positively by 50% of voters, to just 41% who see them poorly.

Who will end up being a better President, Donald Trump or…

Result

Barack Obama

Obama 48-43

George W. Bush

Bush 40-35

Bill Clinton

Clinton 51-41

George H.W. Bush

Bush 47-32

Ronald Reagan

Reagan 57-17

Jimmy Carter

Carter 45-42

Gerald Ford

Ford 42-37

Richard Nixon

Trump 40-31

View attachment 109193

PPP also predicted Cankles would win. :dunno:

It is extremely dangerous. Extremist groups will trumpet this order to spread the notion, today more credible than ever, that the United States is at war with Islam rather than targeting terrorists. They want nothing more than a fearful, recklessly belligerent America; so, if anything, this ban will heighten their efforts to strike at Americans, to provoke yet further overreaction from a volatile and inexperienced president.
Yeah because giving in to them has been working out so well for everybody.

Im struggling to think of a movie analogy to Trumps bashing heads apart daily........just relentlessly stomping the enemy..........maybe somebody can help me?

So.....what movie has scene after scene of one side decimating the other? Like day after day?

One movie I saw years ago was "Bataan"! "Independence Day" comes to mind, but the ass kicking by the aliens the first 2/3rds of the movie fizzled out completely by the end. All the zombie movies end up with the zombies losing.

Somebody help me out here.........a movie where one side gets decimated beginning to end?

Yes I know, another Trump thread...but this one will hopefully be different. I want it to be a daily blow by blow accounting of exactly what he and his appointees actually do to, free of subjective content and opinion. YOU decide what is good and not so good.

Shortly after election night I wrote the following which I used to kick off another thread on this forum:

On the eve of the election, I was, like many others, aghast and dismayed at the election of Donald Trump. I could not fathom the election of this many who had railed against pretty much every minority group, and threatened to ignite a trade war in a misguided attempt to bring jobs back to our shores. He is a person who has a history of being a sexual predator, who’s temperament and knowledge base clearly disqualifies him from the presidency and who does not exude the intellectual depth or level of curiosity to learn and grow into the job .

However, after taking a deep breath and listening to Secretary Clinton’s gracious concession speech and President Obamas call for acceptance of the decision and national unity and healing, I decided to take a step back and say that, rather dwell on his past words and deeds, I would judge him by what he says and does going forward. I said that I would chalk much of it up to campaign rhetoric and bluster intended to rally his base, and reminded myself that he has a history of holding some liberal and progressive views that may reemerge later.
That rapprochement lasted less than a week. In his first few days as president elect, he has done the following: Trump Since The Election-What We Have Learned (Not Good)

Since then, we have seen that most of his nominees for cabinet positions have been controversial at best if not horrendous. They represent the very worst of special interests and seem to be hand picked to do the bidding of Trump and his base. On policy issues,- both foreign and domestic-he continues to be vague, inconsistent, and even incoherent.
So as I said, now that we are close to inauguration day, it's time to start looking at what he and his appointed cohorts actually do on a day to day basis. Here is today's installment: Trump Moves Closer To Gutting Elizabeth Warren's Consumer Watchdog | The Huffington Post

NEW YORK ― Big business and congressional Republicans salivate at the idea of gutting the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the brainchild of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). Now, President-elect Donald Trump is moving toward what they’ve long wanted: a weak agency that sides with financial predators over consumers.
Trump met with former Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-Texas) on Wednesday and is considering Neugebauer to run the CFPB, Trump spokesman Sean Spicer confirmed on a Thursday call with reporters.

I will be posting news like this on a daily basis, or more frequently as his actions, inactions and missteps of which there will be many-judging from what we have seen so far-come to light.
So far Pres DJ Trump is doing exactly what Candidate DJ Trump said he was going to do.

So far so good.

Im struggling to think of a movie analogy to Trumps bashing heads apart daily........just relentlessly stomping the enemy..........maybe somebody can help me?

So.....what movie has scene after scene of one side decimating the other? Like day after day?

One movie I saw years ago was "Bataan"! "Independence Day" comes to mind, but the ass kicking by the aliens the first 2/3rds of the movie fizzled out completely by the end. All the zombie movies end up with the zombies losing.

Somebody help me out here.........a movie where one side gets decimated beginning to end?
Troy.

You're kidding right ???

Every week Pres DJ Trump makes even bigger headlines.

Now he has the entire mooseleem world angry at him for making it harder for them to get terrorists into the USA.

I doubt that anything he has done so far would have stopped the b!tch shooter in San Bernardino however. But he is trying.

At least Trump can say he is trying.

Remember our little chat about linking ding bat sites?

Didn't think so. If you have to go lower than CNN or Huffpost, you're in real trouble since you're already scraping the bowels of the internet.
Refute what I'm presenting or stop your pathetic bleating about the source and STFU.

Forum List

Back