Trump Goes on Live Television to Do Exact Thing Whistleblower Said He Did

"President Trump publicly called for Ukraine and China to investigate Joe Biden while speaking to reporters before boarding Marine One on Thursday morning, adding fuel to the impeachment inquiry launched last week by House Democrats.

"'[Ukraine] should investigate the Bidens,' Trump yelled over the whir of the nearby presidential helicopter on Thursday, flailing his hands for emphasis. 'Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens. What happened in China is just about as bad as what happened in Ukraine.'"

Because of an accident of birth, Trump has never been held accountable for his actions; now, he will be. Hopefully, he will live a long, miserable life in prison after his impeachment.
Donald Trump has every right in the world to call attention to Biden's corruption in the Ukraine where the same oligarch who employed Joe's son, in a clear case of corruption and influence peddling, was siphoning off aid from the US intended for the Ukrainian government.
US interests are involved and to say nothing would be wrong.

Likewise in China where the corruption involved the Bidens again selling off influence in exchange for a sweetheart deal from the government owned Bank of China. Hunter Biden took part of that $1.5 billion dollar investment from China and reinvested some of that in sensitive Chinese military technology which undoubtedly will be used against this nation if war becomes necessary, which is certainly in the realm of possibility. Hunter Biden Named In Obama-China Sensitive Technology Transfer Probe!

Your incessant insect's buzzing about Trump is irritating but in the larger picture completely irrelevant.
onald Trump has every right in the world to call attention to Biden's corruption in the Ukraine where the same oligarch who employed Joe's son, in a clear case of corruption and influence peddling, was siphoning off aid from the US intended for the Ukrainian government.
Where's the evidence of Biden's Ukraine corruption compared, say, to the 31 Chinese TRADEMARKs Ivanka Trump has received since her dad became POTUS?
De-DraNWsAoHZXd.jpg

"The Trump White House also confirmed the whistleblower's allegation that a non-verbatim memorandum of that conversation was moved to a highly restricted system.[4][5][6][7][8]

"The whistleblower also alleged that the call was part of a wider campaign by Trump, his administration and Giuliani to pressure Ukraine into investigating the Bidens, which may have included Trump cancelling a scheduled trip to Ukraine by Vice President Mike Pence, and Trump withholding financial aid to Ukraine.[9][10][11]

"Trump confirmed that he had withheld the aid, while offering contradicting reasons for doing so: he first claimed that it was withheld because of corruption in Ukraine, but later said that it was because other nations, including those in Europe, were not contributing enough aid to Ukraine.[12][13][14] Meanwhile, as of October 2019, there has been no evidence produced of any alleged wrongdoing by the Bidens.["15]

Trump–Ukraine controversy - Wikipedia

Foreign governments can NOT interfere in US elections, True or False?
poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Why Trump Wants Adam Schiff Arrested for Treason, Explained

I guess that would depend.
Are these foreign governments trying to undermine our elections or are they trying to stop the corrupt undermining?
Are these foreign governments trying to undermine our elections or are they trying to stop the corrupt undermining?
That would be a highly subjective (partisan) decision.
Imho, we would need an objective definition that absolutely prohibits foreign interference in US elections or not.

No it's not.
They either took part in undermining our elections or they didnt.
It's one thing to solicit the help of a foreign gov to undermine an election vs helping our gov in exposing corruption.
No it's not.
It's one thing to solicit the help of a foreign gov to undermine an election vs helping our gov in exposing corruption.
Not if Trump was making foreign aid already approved of by congress contingent upon Ukraine finding "dirt" on Biden and son. There is probably no politician on this planet as corrupt as Donald Trump.
CostOfCorruption-colfig1-693.png

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

Is english your first language?
Is english your first language?
Your alma mater?
ED-AV193_bw0608_P_20160607114627.jpg

"President Trump publicly called for Ukraine and China to investigate Joe Biden while speaking to reporters before boarding Marine One on Thursday morning, adding fuel to the impeachment inquiry launched last week by House Democrats.

"'[Ukraine] should investigate the Bidens,' Trump yelled over the whir of the nearby presidential helicopter on Thursday, flailing his hands for emphasis. 'Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens. What happened in China is just about as bad as what happened in Ukraine.'"

Because of an accident of birth, Trump has never been held accountable for his actions; now, he will be. Hopefully, he will live a long, miserable life in prison after his impeachment.
Donald Trump has every right in the world to call attention to Biden's corruption in the Ukraine where the same oligarch who employed Joe's son, in a clear case of corruption and influence peddling, was siphoning off aid from the US intended for the Ukrainian government.

Likewise in China where the corruption involved the Bidens again selling off influence in exchange for a sweetheart deal from the government owned Bank of China. Hunter Biden took part of that $1.5 billion dollar investment from China and reinvested some of that in sensitive Chinese military technology which undoubtedly will be used against this nation if war becomes necessary, which is certainly in the realm of possibility. Hunter Biden Named In Obama-China Sensitive Technology Transfer Probe!

Your incessant insect's buzzing about Trump is irritating but in the larger picture completely irrelevant.
China and Ukraine should be investigating the Trump Crime Family
De-DraNWsAoHZXd.jpg

Trump–Ukraine controversy - Wikipedia

"Meanwhile, as of October 2019, there has been no evidence produced of any alleged wrongdoing by the Bidens.[15]

"Serhiy Leshchenko, a former advisor to Zelensky has stated that it was made a 'clear fact' to Ukraine's government that Trump—and the United States by extension—would only remain in communication with them if they discussed a future investigation of the Bidens. Leshchenko later sought to backtrack his comments, saying that he did not know if officials had viewed discussing Biden as a precondition for a meeting.[16]

"After Trump spoke on the phone with Zelensky, senior White House officials worked to 'lock down' the complete official transcript of the call by removing it from the computer system where presidential call transcripts are typically stored and storing it on a highly restricted computer system.[17][18]

"It was subsequently revealed that the transcripts of calls with other nations had been placed on the restricted server for political reasons, and not for national security reasons, which is the only valid cause, including that of a call with Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison in which Trump requested Morrison's assistance in investigating the origins of the Mueller inquiry.[19]"

Why is it wrong? How long has it been since the Obama administration reached out to a foreign agent to obtain fake documentation to obtain a FISA warrant to conduct surveillance on a (civilian) political opponent?

How long it's been doesn't matter. If Obama, or any other president, was caught doing that, I'd want him removed from office. Wouldn't you?

I have a moral and intellectual disagreement with progressivism and those who practice it in my government.
...which has absolutely nothing to do with your bizarre, cultish behavior.
I have a moral and intellectual disagreement with progressivism and those who practice it in my government.

You people should really knock it off with the name calling behavior...It adds nothing to any conversation.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. What I've learned so far is that the mouthbreathers like this fellow aren't here to have a conversation.

What I've learned so far is that the mouthbreathers like this fellow aren't here to have a conversation.
You are? Having a problem with progressivism doesnt explain your cultish, absurd defense of trump. Yet that's your explanation. Who do you think you are fooling?

You people should really knock it off with the name calling behavior...It adds nothing to any conversation.
Neother does cultish lying. So it goes....

Disagreement is not "cultish" behavior, unless of course you are saying that everyone must agree with you.

I have never ever heard of a president going on TV to ask a communist and former communist nation to investigate any US citizen much less a former VP. For his own personal and political benefit.

It's just WOW!

This is unprecedented and so unAmerican.

American presidents just don't do this.

Trump Goes on Live Television to Do Exact Thing Whistleblower Said He Did

For those who don't like my former employer,

Trump asking foreign countries for help against Biden violates law, Elections Commission chair warns

Hillary paid for such info that was made up under the table.
And her target wasnt even guilty.
Crime me a river ya freak.

How the the hell did "crime" get there?
I'm going with to many adult beverages.

And? Other than Schiff outing himself as a liar by saying that he never spoke with the WB before the complaint, all I see is standard Trump defending himself against these Jakals....
And? Other than Schiff outing himself as a liar by saying that he never spoke with the WB before the complaint, all I see is standard Trump defending himself against these Jakals....

That would be a highly subjective (partisan) decision.
Imho, we would need an objective definition that absolutely prohibits foreign interference in US elections or not.

No it's not.
No it's not.
Not if Trump was making foreign aid already approved of by congress contingent upon Ukraine finding "dirt" on Biden and son. There is probably no politician on this planet as corrupt as Donald Trump.
CostOfCorruption-colfig1-693.png

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

Your left wing opinion piece aside, the bolded portion is what you people have a problem with...

There is NOTHING in the transcript that shows that Trump, or any official of the US was threatening such, and you can't produce anything of the sort, unless you make it up....

Now, you're making the claim, so please show me where Trump explicitly says "I want dirt on Joe Biden and his son, or you don't get the money".

Because we DO have Joe Biden in a different time saying exactly that to have a prosecutor whom was investigating his son, saying exactly that.

You do realize that we have a joint prosecution treaty with Ukraine right?
Problem with that:
The Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state.
Either the act of requesting "prohibited" information or communicating the results of said request will necessarily break U.S. law. This does not help you.

Nonsense. What you are saying is that the President isn't allowed to do his job in that upholding the laws of the United States...What you are really saying is that Democrats aren't allowed to be investigated....And that, I don't think that the American people agree with you....

That's absolutely true, however, that isn't what Trump was asking of other nations...
That's absolutely true, however, that isn't what Trump was asking of other nations...
That is exactly what he was asking of Zelensky the day after Mueller testified before congress.

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

"This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well."

You do realize that we have a joint prosecution treaty with Ukraine right? The President wasn't doing anything other than his job...You libs don't like it because it is uncovering the corruption of the Obama administration in its investigation. Too bad...

Plus we have the transcript. Relying on lying Schiff and his made up BS about this in the form of the WB's complaint based on hearsay, is a fools game in the face of the transcript, but hey, you people seem to love how egg feels on your face....
You do realize that we have a joint prosecution treaty with Ukraine right? The President wasn't doing anything other than his job...You libs don't like it because it is uncovering the corruption of the Obama administration in its investigation. Too bad...
Too bad Trump presides over the most corrupt administration in US History. Perhaps not everyone is as clueless as criminally-inclined conservatives?

Trump’s Business of Corruption

Then there is a remedy for you fortunately...That is an election...Your problem is that the hatred not only for Trump, but for the fact that Democrat's lost the 2016 election, is causing you people to lose what is proper and acceptable in our country.

There are signs that this farce is already backfiring on you people....Buckle up buttercup, it's gong to be a bumpy ride for y'all....lol

Jesus called the Pharisees snakes and a den of thieves. Seems appropriate when exposing the Democrat smear machine

The only reason people resort to this childish name calling is to deflect from the weakness of their argument, or laziness to make it.
When you can look into the hearts of the left, you see what they are, and I have no tolerance for evil. I really dont give a damn if that offends you.
.you worry about you, and I'll worry about me

I am certainly not disagreeing with you, and trust me sir, when I say I don't worry about anyone in here...As for offending me, I am just saying I don't think that a devolving of a debate into simple minded name calling is what it is, and I expressed what I think it means when anyone does such...Sorry that offends you.

I just think we do much better when we stick to fact based argument.

That is exactly what he was asking of Zelensky the day after Mueller testified before congress.

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

"This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well."

Plus we have the transcript. Relying on lying Schiff and his made up BS about this in the form of the WB's complaint based on hearsay, is a fools game in the face of the transcript, but hey, you people seem to love how egg feels on your face....
How is it Trump couldn't spot a corrupt asshole like Paul Manafort?

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated
"The President
I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people.

"There is nothing subtle about 'I would like you to do us a favor.'

"This is Trump’s first mention of US politics. Crowdstrike is the firm that investigated a DNC data breach during the 2016 election.

"It’s also at the center of Rudy Giuliani’s effort to investigate how convicted tax evader and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was implicated for work he did in Ukraine."

Ok, I would like you to point out in that quoted snippet, where he says that aid funding would be withheld unless they do that? You can't, it isn't there. And, in fact, the inclusion of this part..."There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people." shows that this part of the conversation was about Trump in speaking to a newly elected leader wants to make sure that the corruption of the past didn't move forward....NOT the ridiculous narrative you and Schiff fabricated.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. What I've learned so far is that the mouthbreathers like this fellow aren't here to have a conversation.

Well, I appreciate your analysis, however I've been on message boards like this one for some 15 plus years now...I know when I see a "troll".... I am willing to continue to try and give these people a chance for honest debate, after all if they aren't here to do that, surely there are better things to do...

Too bad Trump presides over the most corrupt administration in US History. Perhaps not everyone is as clueless as criminally-inclined conservatives?

Then there is a remedy for you fortunately...That is an election...Your problem is that the hatred not only for Trump, but for the fact that Democrat's lost the 2016 election, is causing you people to lose what is proper and acceptable in our country.

There are signs that this farce is already backfiring on you people....Buckle up buttercup, it's gong to be a bumpy ride for y'all....lol

Who will Republicans vomit up in 2020, Butt-plug?
maxresdefault.jpg

Too much winning?

Who will Republicans vomit up in 2020, Butt-plug?
maxresdefault.jpg

Too much winning?

Not following you here...As for winning, yes we are winning.....

• Outing Democrat corruption here in America, and abroad.
  • Unemployment at lowest level in 100 years
  • Historic trade agreement with Mexico, and Canada agreed to.
  • ISIS destroyed
  • The wall is being built.
  • Bias in Media uncovered
  • Consumer confidence high
  • Wages up
  • Regulations down
What's not to cheer there?

What you are saying is that the President isn't allowed to do his job in that upholding the laws of the United States...
Nonsense.
What you are really saying is that Democrats aren't allowed to be investigated...
Make up your mind and.. Nonsense..

I wrote what I meant. It applies regardless of Party or who's in the WH. Deal with it.

I'm trying to pin that down....Either you would like corruption to be investigated where it exists, and whomever it effects, or you want only Republican's and Trump to have to live by that edict....Which is it?

Neither. Obviously. No one died and appointed the U.S.A to be World Cop.

Corruption bad. Corruption in the guise of investigating corruption also bad.

Laws long in place to help prevent such shenanigans since..

Trump hardly the first to attempt pulling this sort of crap.

That slow enough for ya?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back