Trump Goes on Live Television to Do Exact Thing Whistleblower Said He Did

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I have never ever heard of a president going on TV to ask a communist and former communist nation to investigate any US citizen much less a former VP. For his own personal and political benefit.

It's just WOW!

This is unprecedented and so unAmerican.

American presidents just don't do this.

For those who don't like my former employer,

Trump asking foreign countries for help against Biden violates law, Elections Commission chair warns

I have never ever heard of a president going on TV to ask a communist and former communist nation to investigate any US citizen much less a former VP. For his own personal and political benefit.

It's just WOW!

Trump asking foreign countries for help against Biden violates law, Elections Commission chair warns
It's just WOW!

Your link:

"President Trump publicly called for Ukraine and China to investigate Joe Biden while speaking to reporters before boarding Marine One on Thursday morning, adding fuel to the impeachment inquiry launched last week by House Democrats.

"'[Ukraine] should investigate the Bidens,' Trump yelled over the whir of the nearby presidential helicopter on Thursday, flailing his hands for emphasis. 'Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens. What happened in China is just about as bad as what happened in Ukraine.'"

Because of an accident of birth, Trump has never been held accountable for his actions; now, he will be. Hopefully, he will live a long, miserable life in prison after his impeachment.

It's just WOW!

Oh Brother....calm down it'll be ok...

It's just WOW!

It's just WOW!

Your link:

"President Trump publicly called for Ukraine and China to investigate Joe Biden while speaking to reporters before boarding Marine One on Thursday morning, adding fuel to the impeachment inquiry launched last week by House Democrats.

"'[Ukraine] should investigate the Bidens,' Trump yelled over the whir of the nearby presidential helicopter on Thursday, flailing his hands for emphasis. 'Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens. What happened in China is just about as bad as what happened in Ukraine.'"

Because of an accident of birth, Trump has never been held accountable for his actions; now, he will be. Hopefully, he will live a long, miserable life in prison after his impeachment.

Well, a girl can dream right?

This is great! We don't trust the Prog controlled government and media/entertainment imperium. The Imperium rules us all! Achtung!!!

It's just WOW!

It's just WOW!

Your link:

After waking from the Trump Nightmare?

Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Latest Updates

"Here’s what you need to know:

It's just WOW!

Since Biden's crime was committed in a communist country, shouldn't the trial and execution also take place there?

Chinese mayor handed death penalty for corruption

It's just WOW!

It's just WOW!

Your link:

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Not surprised by this move. Trump is attempting to play down what he did by owning up to it. It’s the “no big deal “ defense...

It's just WOW!

Hillary paid for such info that was made up under the table.
And her target wasnt even guilty.
Crime me a river ya freak.

It's just WOW!

It's just WOW!

Your link:

And? Other than Schiff outing himself as a liar by saying that he never spoke with the WB before the complaint, all I see is standard Trump defending himself against these Jakals....

It's just WOW!

It's just WOW!

Your link:

And? Other than Schiff outing himself as a liar by saying that he never spoke with the WB before the complaint, all I see is standard Trump defending himself against these Jakals....
Foreign governments can NOT interfere in US elections, True or False?
poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Why Trump Wants Adam Schiff Arrested for Treason, Explained

It's just WOW!

It's just WOW!

Your link:

That's absolutely true, however, that isn't what Trump was asking of other nations...

It's just WOW!

It's just WOW!

Your link:

I guess that would depend.
Are these foreign governments trying to undermine our elections or are they trying to stop the corrupt undermining?

It's just WOW!

Yes he’s trolling you .. enjoy your life

Your link:

That's absolutely true, however, that isn't what Trump was asking of other nations...
That is exactly what he was asking of Zelensky the day after Mueller testified before congress.

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

"This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well."

It's just WOW!

Why did Trump fire you?

95% Approval Rating in the Republican Party, and record setting fundraising that has taken place over the past two weeks. Thank you!

It's just WOW!

Since Biden's crime was committed in a communist country, shouldn't the trial and execution also take place there?

Chinese mayor handed death penalty for corruption
What crime?

Forum List

Back