Trump goes full nativist on Jeb Bush's wife.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
In a massive breach of Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment and also a total breach of human dignity:

Trump assholianism 167.jpg

Twitter Wars Trump Deletes Retweet Slamming Jeb Bush s Wife - NBC News

The dude re-tweeted this vile insult, then deleted it. Amazing, just fucking amazing.

And this guy is running for the nomination for President.

Scary.

From the link:

Donald Trump reportedly retweeted -- and then deleted -- a tweet suggesting that Jeb Bush "has to like the Mexican Illegals" because he is married to a Mexican woman.

On the evening of July 4, Trump's account retweeted a post by user @RobHeilbron, who wrote "#JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife."

That tweet appears to have been deleted from Trump's account on Sunday.

Bush's wife, Columba, is Mexican.

I am predicting right here, right now: this is not going to end well for Trump, no matter how you look at it.

And candidate's spouses and kids are strictly off-limits. It has always been this way.

Donald Trump is an asswipe. A rich asswipe, and he knows it.

FYI.

In a massive breach of Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment and also a total breach of human dignity:

View attachment 44077

The dude re-tweeted this vile insult, then deleted it. Amazing, just fucking amazing.

Scary.

From the link:

Donald Trump reportedly retweeted -- and then deleted -- a tweet suggesting that Jeb Bush "has to like the Mexican Illegals" because he is married to a Mexican woman.

On the evening of July 4, Trump's account retweeted a post by user @RobHeilbron, who wrote "#JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife."

I am predicting right here, right now: this is not going to end well for Trump, no matter how you look at it.

And candidate's spouses and kids are strictly off-limits. It has always been this way.

FYI.
Again, Trump states the truth.

View attachment 44077

Scary.

From the link:

FYI.

"i'm rich.., i'm really rich" ... :lmao:

View attachment 44077

Scary.

From the link:

FYI.

Oh bite me about Ronnie's rule. Every freaking limp wristed RINO has broken that rule for forever.

:lol:

Old bastards like McCain have been upfront and very vocal as he's giving Obama blow jobs about their disdain for anyone right of center and then you have the back room boys like Rove out there positively and blatantly attempting to sabotage any conservative campaign.

In two words, FUCK THEM. Go Trump! I hope he slaps them silly.

And give me a freaking break that wives and kids are off limints. May I remind you of the hatchet job the left has done on Palin's family.

Or how about mocking Romney's wife for using dressage to help her control her MD?

• Banned

View attachment 44077

Scary.

From the link:

FYI.

Oh bite me about Ronnie's rule. Every freaking limp wristed RINO has broken that rule for forever.

[emoji38]

Old bastards like McCain have been upfront and very vocal as he's giving Obama blow jobs about their disdain for anyone right of center and then you have the back room boys like Rove out there positively and blatantly attempting to sabotage any conservative campaign.

And give me a freaking break that wives and kids are off limints. May I remind you of the hatchet job the left has done on Palin's family.

Or how about mocking Romney's wife for using dressage to help her control her MD?
Thanks for the invite to bite you!!

Now, is that supposed to be a vampire-like deep blood-drawing bite or were you thinking of a nip in the curvaceous parts of your, uh, brain, as stimulating foreplay to serious, edifying adult debate?

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

View attachment 44077

Scary.

From the link:

FYI.

[emoji38]

Now, is that supposed to be a vampire-like deep blood-drawing bite or were you thinking of a nip in the curvaceous parts of your, uh, brain, as stimulating foreplay to serious, edifying adult debate?

:lol:

I'll run with "debate foreplay".

This is good, the trash on the far right eating other and clearing the way for Kasich and Paul.

• Banned

View attachment 44077

Scary.

From the link:

FYI.

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

Fantastic! Game on!!

Have I ever told you how hot your frontal lobes look when lots of your synapses are firing?

Wow. I just told my wife that and she slid onto my lap and batted her beautiful eye lashes at me! Stat, what other come on lines do you have?

Wow. I just told my wife that and she slid onto my lap and batted her beautiful eye lashes at me! Stat, what other come on lines do you have?
You see, it works!

Try: "when I see your Medulla, my cerebellum increases in size and girth!"

Now, back to you, Tiny: this bite won't hurt a bit...

Trump is a consumate performer.

He just loves to bleat as he goes down in defeat.

View attachment 44077

Scary.

From the link:

FYI.

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

Fantastic! Game on!!

Have I ever told you how hot your frontal lobes look when lots of your synapses are firing?

:)

You get ten points from the "judge" with that line Stats! Too funny.

Forum List

Back