Trump gets almost 3 times as many votes as Biden in New Hampshire.

You're not worried about her because she isn't prosecuting you so you're free to stay swaddled in the safe space of your fantasy world. The defendants in Georgia don't have that luxury and so some of them have already flipped.
Not worried because she's a corrupt parasite. Parasites always eat their own. LOL just like you simp

Screenshot_20221215-191454_Twitter.jpg

Apparently the evidence ship, sailed like the Titanic or the Andrea Doria.
You don't have to believe its a free country... so I also have the freedom to think for myself and do the research needed to make an intelligent opinion... of course they cheated.... the length of time to count ballots in blue districts alone shows me something was very wrong...

After over three years, accusations are still not evidence. Election officials in both blue and red states altered voting rules and procedures because of the Covid Pandemic.
I'm not telling you what to believe... so don't tell me what to believe... I have and so have others posted links here that show evidence of cheating... you don't even look at it... so maybe you can provide evidence that there wasn't cheating... I will look at it...

You don't have to believe its a free country... so I also have the freedom to think for myself and do the research needed to make an intelligent opinion... of course they cheated.... the length of time to count ballots in blue districts alone shows me something was very wrong...
Yes, you have the freedom to be as delusional as you want.

Our country cannot function based on your delusions. It will destroy us like it destroyed other countries when a cult of personality takes over and rules based on their delusions.

You don't have to believe its a free country... so I also have the freedom to think for myself and do the research needed to make an intelligent opinion...
Reading conspiracy theory blogs doesn't count as research. If there was evidence, they would have presented it to the courts, or to the congress.

Right now she's eating the lunch of Republican fake electors in Georgia who cosplayed too hard, fucked around and are now finding out. :funnyface:
Right now she's hiding in a corner sweating about being prosecuted for her indiscretions. There's no way she's going to get Trump LOL. Trump is your next president

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg
    Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1
Right now she's hiding in a corner sweating about being prosecuted for her indiscretions. There's no way she's going to get Trump LOL. Trump is your next president
How is she going to be prosecuted when no one is even investigating her? Do you fail whites think these things happen by magic?

No. Not everyone. Just RedHats. After POS45 told you to see a nothing. Now you just repeat what you are told. Like sheep.

No, retard.
We watched as it happened.
Most of it was pre-election day law and procedure manipulation.
There was some real time push back, but not enough.

No reason for you to remain this ignorant.

I'm not telling you what to believe... so don't tell me what to believe... I have and so have others posted links here that show evidence of cheating... you don't even look at it... so maybe you can provide evidence that there wasn't cheating... I will look at it...
Eventually, the villagers stopped responding to the Little Boy who cried Wolfe over and over.

Did the Little Boy ever tell the villagers "prove there was no Wolfe"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back