Trump gets almost 3 times as many votes as Biden in New Hampshire.

• Banned
:lmao:

Biden wasn't even on the ballot you stupid fucking Simp. He got that many votes through a write in campaign and still won the primary. God damn its like you people are allergic to education and information.
So?

You clowns have been telling us it’s no big deal CO and Maine took Trump off the ballot. Just write his name in.

:oops8:

So?

You clowns have been telling us it’s no big deal CO and Maine took Trump off the ballot. Just write his name in.

Those are different issues you dumb Bingo. First of all did you see me crying that Biden was kept off the ballot? No, because I didn't give a shit. Secondly, Trumps disqualification is a bigger issue. It's not simply a matter of whether he can be on the ballot, it's also a matter of whether or not he's even qualified to hold office seeing as he's a piece of shit insurrectionist.

Looks like Biden should hang it up. 170,000 vs 60,000 votes.

What a beat down,

LOL. Biden wasn't on the ballot. And he still got almost 60K votes and beat his nearest competitors (who were on the ballot) by 30K votes...combined. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah..Trump's in a bit of trouble here according to my hasty math if we assume that just 1/4th of voters that voted for Haley were Dems crossing the line.
Time will tell. :)

• Banned
Those are different issues you dumb Bingo. First of all did you see me crying that Biden was kept off the ballot? No, because I didn't give a shit. Secondly, Trumps disqualification is a bigger issue. It's not simply a matter of whether he can be on the ballot, it's also a matter of whether or not he's even qualified to hold office seeing as he's a piece of shit insurrectionist.
Nope. Same thing. Write in ballots.

You don’t know what just happened to you.

That’s how stupid you are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
LOL. Biden wasn't on the ballot. And he still got almost 60K votes and beat his nearest competitors (who were on the ballot) by 30K votes...combined. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah..Trump's in a bit of trouble here according to my hasty math if we assume that just 1/4th of voters that voted for Haley were Dems crossing the line.
Time will tell. :)
See post 3, Tardboi.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They aren't the same thing you dumb Bingo. If the Supreme Court sides with Colorado and the other States who found him to be an insurrectionist then it doesn't matter if MAGAts write him in, insurrectionists don't get to be President.

So?

No we've been saying Trump disqualified himself from the office of president by engaging in an insurrection.

Let me buy you a clue. If Trump is liable under the 14th Section 3, it won't matter how many votes, or write-in votes Trump gets.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
No we've been saying Trump disqualified himself from the office of president by engaging in an insurrection.
I haven’t seen anyone telling anyone to just write Trump in, since those votes wouldn’t count.

• Fact
See post 3, Tardboi.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Not sure how that changes what I said. Trump's in a bit of trouble if we break the numbers in IA and NH down.
For the record, I believe he's still on ME ballot pending a Supreme Court ruling. CO is covered under the SC too.
You're barking up the wrong tree here, feeb. I say, put him back on the ballots and let him run (destroy himself and his party).

• Winner
Looks like Biden should hang it up. 170,000 vs 60,000 votes.

What a beat down,

Democrats didn't need to show up for Biden. Just wait till November. We will. And Trump will be on trial for 4 different cases. Or have his lawyers got the Supreme's to delay all trials until after the election? Let voters decide. I'll be fine with that. And don't worry, Biden will pardon Trump. Or commute his sentence. Whatever. Whatever Trump gave Kwami Kilpatrick. Basically get out of jail free card.

I haven’t seen anyone telling anyone to just write Trump in, since those votes wouldn’t count.
Write-ins are dependent on the state. Some state accept write-in votes, some state election law specifically rejects write-in votes.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back