Trump gets almost 3 times as many votes as Biden in New Hampshire.

But this year Trump crushed him. If you think 2024 is going to go the same way it went in 2020, you are going to end up being VERY disappointed. :dunno:
This year hasn't happened yet. Biden wasn't on the Neo-GOP ballot or the DEM ballot in NH yesterday. I'll wait and see what Nov. brings for the country.

:lmao:

Biden wasn't even on the ballot you stupid fucking Simp. He got that many votes through a write in campaign and still won the primary. God damn its like you people are allergic to education and information.
You would have to be a real moron to have voted for Potatohead in 2020 but a world class idiot to even be thinking about voting for him again.

Joe Potatohead is the biggest fuck up we have ever seen, just like Obama said he would be.

Wait.... there are 50,000 child molesters in NH??

THAT'S the story. What a depraved shithole.

View attachment 892510
1706114881539.png

It doesn't matter.
The DNC is not sanctioning New Hampshire votes.
They want South Carolina to be the nation's first Democrat primary.

You would have to be a real moron to have voted for Potatohead in 2020 but a world class idiot to even be thinking about voting for him again.

Joe Potatohead is the biggest fuck up we have ever seen, just like Obama said he would be.
I don't care what your opinion is. Why do you feel the need to share it with me like a desperate Bingo? :lmao:

Ok, you made a claim, now prove it.

This explains it in simple English.

You also made a claim, but never proved it. Don’t worry, that’s expected.

Democrats didn't need to show up for Biden. Just wait till November. We will. And Trump will be on trial for 4 different cases. Or have his lawyers got the Supreme's to delay all trials until after the election? Let voters decide. I'll be fine with that. And don't worry, Biden will pardon Trump. Or commute his sentence. Whatever. Whatever Trump gave Kwami Kilpatrick. Basically get out of jail free card.
Yes we know you are desperate for a trial as you are despicable cripples otherwise

I worry though because this fact reality outcome will panic their fears so they will ratchet up the efforts to cheat
If they do cheat like they did last time I think they will get caught and this time they would see what a real insurrection looks like... hopefully the swing states have corrected their unconstitutional covid election rules... can't do anything about blues states so it will be important to vote like never before...

If they do cheat like they did last time I think they will get caught and this time they would see what a real insurrection looks like... hopefully the swing states have corrected their unconstitutional covid election rules... can't do anything about blues states so it will be important to vote like never before...
No one cheated. He lost. And he will again.
And I sincerely hope you throw another garden party when that happens. I don't think it will be met with the same kid gloves this time. :)

This explains it in simple English.

You also made a claim, but never proved it. Don’t worry, that’s expected.

I explained it in plain English without needing a crutch.
Nothing should be inferred on the Democrat side from yesterday.

Forum List

Back