Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Do you consider yourself as well-educated?
What I consider isn’t relevant. My arguments speak for themselves. I’m just looking for people who will actually engage instead of evade. I’m happy to be proven wrong. If you don’t think I’m intelligent then it should be easy for you to beat me in a substantive debate. Care to try? Pick a point I’ve made and make a counterpoint. Let’s go

You’re clearly avoiding my question because you apparlety can’t point to any specific lies.

So just post the whole letter and claim it’s election interference and lies… that’s how you fail at backing up your claims and lose the argument.

Want to try again?
What about ALL of it don't you understand. It talks about how the emails on it are most likely Russian disinformation throughout. You appear to be a failure of our education system.

What I consider isn’t relevant. My arguments speak for themselves. I’m just looking for people who will actually engage instead of evade. I’m happy to be proven wrong. If you don’t think I’m intelligent then it should be easy for you to beat me in a substantive debate. Care to try? Pick a point I’ve made and make a counterpoint. Let’s go
I don't doubt your intelligence, but I do doubt the idea of you making a "counterpoint" and essentially demanding a point.

In retrospect, that's pretty stupid. I have no idea what you think and am not inclined to prove your folly. I frankly don't give a rat's ass.

With how piss poor you’re performing in this debate I wouldn’t focus too hard on education. You’re not exactly a shining example of educated with the way you’re dodging and failing to back up your claims. Do better
The letter is propaganda, meant to mislead and give the government power to censor. What about that don't you understand?

What about ALL of it don't you understand. It talks about how the emails on it are most likely Russian disinformation throughout. You appear to be a failure of our education system.
I understand what you’re trying to do but I just posted a line that was “part of it” that doesn’t appear to be a lie… therefore “all of it” doesn’t hold up. You lose that argument. So how about you point to a line and lie that you can actually back up, I don’t think you can, that’s why you’re trying to spin your way out of it.

No no, “all of it” is a lazy response that’s too easy to debunk.

Here I’ll provide my counter point and win the argument. You claim all of it is untrue. I’ll take the first line from the section you posted.

“We are all individuals who see Russia as one of our nations primary adversaries”

Where’s the lie in that?
Quoting an opening statement in the letter does not prove that the letter is not propaganda . Do you believe the laptop is Russian disinformation?

I don't doubt your intelligence, but I do doubt the idea of you making a "counterpoint" and essentially demanding a point.

In retrospect, that's pretty stupid. I have no idea what you think and am not inclined to prove your folly. I frankly don't give a rat's ass.
Demand isn’t an accurate word, anybody can engage or not, I’m fine with whatever they choose. I’m laying it out there as a challenge and hoping to get some honest people to engage. If that’s not your style then fine

I understand what you’re trying to do but I just posted a line that was “part of it” that doesn’t appear to be a lie… therefore “all of it” doesn’t hold up. You lose that argument. So how about you point to a line and lie that you can actually back up, I don’t think you can, that’s why you’re trying to spin your way out of it.
Do you even know what propaganda is?

Demand isn’t an accurate word, anybody can engage or not, I’m fine with whatever they choose. I’m laying it out there as a challenge and hoping to get some honest people to engage. If that’s not your style then fine
"Honest people", now you're using oxymorons. You are far from that. To me you are a propagandist.

Quoting an opening statement in the letter does not prove that the letter is not propaganda . Do you believe the laptop is Russian disinformation?
Quoting the opening statement counters your claim that all of it is untrue.

Now I see you moving away from your claims saying the letter was full of lies because you obviously can’t point to any.

Now you’re changing it to the letter being propaganda and election interference. That’s a weak way to run from a debate.

But regardless, I won’t be like you and evade, I’ll answer your question…

I don’t have a strong opinion one way or the other about whether the laptop is Russian misinformation. If I had to guess based on what I’ve heard in reports that I take with a grain of salt I’d say…. The laptop was Hunters. Therefore much of the information on it may be legit. But it ending up at a blind repairman’s shop and then in the hands of Rudy Gulliani months before an election stinks to high heaven so I’m skeptical of anything I hear coming from that box.

prop·a·gan·da
noun
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
So this letter was designed for the purpose of propaganda. Are you okay with that?

Now I see you moving away from your claims saying the letter was full of lies because you obviously can’t point to any.

Now you’re changing it to the letter being propaganda and election interference. That’s a weak way to run from a debate.

I don’t have a strong opinion one way or the other about whether the laptop is Russian misinformation. If I had to guess based on what I’ve heard in reports that I take with a grain of salt I’d say…. The laptop was Hunters. Therefore much of the information on it may be legit. But it ending up at a blind repairman’s shop and then in the hands of Rudy Gulliani months before an election stinks to high heaven so I’m skeptical of anything I hear coming from that box.
OK. I was trying to F be fair, but you are a simpleton after all.

"Honest people", now you're using oxymorons. You are far from that. To me you are a propagandist.
I’m asking direct question and giving direct answers. You have been twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to spin out of statements you can’t back up. Look in the mirror. Do better

I don’t have a strong opinion one way or the other about whether the laptop is Russian misinformation. If I had to guess based on what I’ve heard in reports that I take with a grain of I I’d say…. The laptop was Hunters. Therefore much of the information on it may be legit. But it ending up at a blind repairman’s shop and then in the hands of Rudy Gulliani months before an election stinks to high heaven so I’m skeptical of anything I hear coming from that box.
Because the opening statement is true doesn't make the rest of the letter true. The whole basis of the letter is to mislead and is a lie. The FBI has declared the laptop as legit. I have won this debate by proving that the letter is indeed nefarious and propaganda. You have tried to downplay the seriousness of the situation throughout this whole discussion. You lose. Unless there are consequences for this type of behavior from a political party we all lose.

I’m asking direct question and giving direct answers. You have been twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to spin out of statements you can’t back up. Look in the mirror. Do better
I have given direct answers and asked direct questions. Much more so than you. You are the one twisting yourself up into a knot trying to wriggle out of the fact that you were trying to apologize for Democrat propaganda. I find you to be dishonest and evasive. You have lost this argument. Move on

Because the opening statement is true doesn't make the rest of the letter true
I asked for something specific. You dodged by saying “all of it” I showed that all of it was not untrue. That’s called winning an argument.

Now you can try again and actually point to a line that you find untrue, but I suspect you will just keep dodging.

I asked for something specific. You dodged by saying “all of it” I showed that all of it was not untrue. That’s called winning an argument.

Now you can try again and actually point to a line that you find untrue, but I suspect you will just keep dodging.
It's all propaganda, and you are falling for it as well as apologizing for it. You lose

OK. I was trying to F be fair, but you are a simpleton after all.
At this point you've lost the debate and are trying to save face, and you know it.

Forum List

Back