Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

14837447_0.jpg
It's almost as though words don't have meaning for the very stupid or the very corrupt.

Almost.

Oh neat, another thread with Trump haters distracting themselves from Brandon the bumbling disaster.

Well, after four years of Obama haters distracting themselves from Trump's bumbling disaster......

Literally bother sides do the same thing over and over. Their side is perfect, always right. If you have the WORST post war unemployment rate, you'll blame it on someone else.

Remember how the economy was awful right up until the day Trump took over and then it was magically amazing. And Obama had nothing to do with it, it was all Trump?

Christ, it makes me sick that people have a part in democracy, and they can barely make a coherent thought.

Or know what one is!!!
MAGA
May 3 2020
Most recently, Trump stated — “Nobody that needed a ventilator didn’t get one”. President Trump’s recent statement amid the global corona scare is not the first instance when his gibberish has caused confusion.

In 2018, Donald Trump answering whether Russia interfered with the 2016 election stated, “My people came to me. They said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be.Two days later, Trump issued a rare clarification — “The sentence should have been ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’ Sort of a double negative.” It was a rare moment that even confused Fox News.

Oh neat, another thread with Trump haters distracting themselves from Brandon the bumbling disaster.
Whoever doesn't think orange man bad isn't going to fail to understand that this doesn't mean that orange man is/not bad!!!!

Two things first I moved on from all of this long ago second I love the irony of people who pushed Russian collusion for over two years telling others to move on from an election result they didn't like.
Not only that the same exact people complained about Trump and his base never accepting the election results are the same exact people that did not accept the Electoral College results in 2016 and wanted the Constitution Amended so that the Popular Vote is the only way a President can win…

So ya know the left forget their temper tantrum during Trump four years while they attempt to mock the Trump base for acting just like them!

So what we have on this thread is liberals playing the role of the grammar police. Liberals still can't prove that fraud did not happen.

So what we have on this thread is liberals playing the role of the grammar police. Liberals still can't prove that fraud did not happen.
So.
Trump and his cult can't prove election fraud happened.
Either could the crackerjack, Cyber Ninja's.

Forum List

Back