Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

Not only that the same exact people complained about Trump and his base never accepting the election results are the same exact people that did not accept the Electoral College results in 2016 and wanted the Constitution Amended so that the Popular Vote is the only way a President can win…

So ya know the left forget their temper tantrum during Trump four years while they attempt to mock the Trump base for acting just like them!

I've clearly stated many times that both sides are full of crap when it comes to the elections. A bunch of babies on both sides that can't accept losing.

I've clearly stated many times that both sides are full of crap when it comes to the elections. A bunch of babies on both sides that can't accept losing.
Only issues I have are when:

Five times a candidate has won the popular vote and lost the election. Andrew Jackson in 1824 (to John Quincy Adams); Samuel Tilden in 1876 (to Rutherford B. Hayes); Grover Cleveland in 1888 (to Benjamin Harrison); Al Gore in 2000 (to George W. Bush); Hillary Clinton in 2016 (to Donald J. Trump)

535 electors decide who will be president for 330 million people?

Only issues I have are when:

Five times a candidate has won the popular vote and lost the election. Andrew Jackson in 1824 (to John Quincy Adams); Samuel Tilden in 1876 (to Rutherford B. Hayes); Grover Cleveland in 1888 (to Benjamin Harrison); Al Gore in 2000 (to George W. Bush); Hillary Clinton in 2016 (to Donald J. Trump)

535 electors decide who will be president for 330 million people?

Hillary won by 3 million votes. She won California by 4 million. So if you take California out of the equation, she lost the rest of the country. Looking at it that way doesn't make her popular vote win so impressive. Besides, they told the Sanders organization that they knew the rules going in. Ditto.

Hillary won by 3 million votes. She won California by 4 million. So if you take California out of the equation, she lost the rest of the country. Looking at it that way doesn't make her popular vote win so impressive. Besides, they told the Sanders organization that they knew the rules going in. Ditto.
In the 2016 United States presidential election, ten members of the Electoral College voted or attempted to vote for a candidate different from the ones to whom they were pledged.

Three of these votes were invalidated under the faithless elector laws of their respective states, and the elector either subsequently voted for the pledged candidate or was replaced by someone who did.

Although there had been a combined total of 155 instances of individual electors voting faithlessly prior to 2016 in over two centuries of previous US presidential elections, 2016 was the first election in over a hundred years in which multiple electors worked to alter the result of the election.

In the 2016 United States presidential election, ten members of the Electoral College voted or attempted to vote for a candidate different from the ones to whom they were pledged.

LOL

Three of these votes were invalidated under the faithless elector laws of their respective states, and the elector either subsequently voted for the pledged candidate or was replaced by someone who did.

Although there had been a combined total of 155 instances of individual electors voting faithlessly prior to 2016 in over two centuries of previous US presidential elections, 2016 was the first election in over a hundred years in which multiple electors worked to alter the result of the election.

I have no clue how this addresses my post.

I agree and it is sad how this damn country has gotten to the point where the tit suckers run the Country and the adults are stuck in the background!

It's about time Trump admits anyone who believes there was election fraud is either very stupid or very corrupt.

So can we all move on now?

trump-election-fraud-double-negative.png
Unfortunately, one cannot go on when infected with TDS.

So what we have on this thread is liberals playing the role of the grammar police. Liberals still can't prove that fraud did not happen.

No one has to prove a negative. It is incumbent on those of you who claim there was fraud to prove it, and you have failed.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Worst. Sore. Losers. Ever.

LOL

I have no clue how this addresses my post.
The electoral college vote and faithless electors electing the president.

More directly.

'So if you take California out of the equation, she lost the rest of the country'.

Super Bowl LI​

New England Patriots at Atlanta Falcons​

February 5, 2017
NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
Attendance: 70,807

12345Total
New England Patriots03619634
Atlanta Falcons02170028

Scoring Summary​

If you took the 4th quarter out of the equation, Atlanta would have won the SB.

The electoral college vote and faithless electors electing the president.

More directly.

'So if you take California out of the equation, she lost the rest of the country'.

Super Bowl LI​

New England Patriots at Atlanta Falcons​

February 5, 2017
NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
Attendance: 70,807

12345Total
New England Patriots03619634
Atlanta Falcons02170028

Scoring Summary​

If you took the 4th quarter out of the equation, Atlanta would have won the SB.

That's true but does nothing to address my point. Hillary lost because most of the country couldn't stand her.

That's true but does nothing to address my point. Hillary lost because most of the country couldn't stand her.
Sure it does, you put a variable in your comment 'California'.
I put one in mine, '4th quarter'.

I wouldn't say most.
Of people that voted, anyway, Clinton won the majority, likely just hated Trump more.
That's the only reason I voted for Clinton and Biden.

65,853,514 vs 62,984,828.

Last edited:
The duopoly is very efficient at offering divisive, inferior candidates. Voters accept having the difficult choice between incompetents. This devolves to an emotional resolution, picking the one that "feels" better. That is not the way a democratic republic functions unless the goal is an eventual authoritarian government.

Sure it does, you put a variable in your comment 'California'.
I put one in mine, '4th quarter'.

I wouldn't say most.
Of people that voted, anyway, Clinton won the majority, likely just hated Trump more.
That's the only reason I voted for Clinton and Biden.

65,853,514 vs 62,984,828.

It is the same reason Trump lost in 2020. It's quite sad that presidential candidates have become who the people despise the less.

The duopoly is very efficient at offering divisive, inferior candidates.
It sure does.
Voters accept having the difficult choice between incompetents
Spot on.
This devolves to an emotional resolution, picking the one that "feels" better. That is not the way a democratic republic functions unless the goal is an eventual authoritarian government.
I 'feel' better when a democrat is in office, across the board.
It's party over country with republicans.

Forum List

Back