Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

Go back to school, your reading comprehension sucks. Trump was pointing out there are a lot of stupid and corrupt people out there.

Yet he said just the opposite...perhaps it is you that needs to go back to grade school and learn about the good old double negatives.

Go back to school, your reading comprehension sucks. Trump was pointing out there are a lot of stupid and corrupt people out there.
Will Trump clarify his remark in the fear that the suckers will stop donating to the grift he's been running for the past year?

Or is he getting money from his buddies over in Saudi Arabia like Jared & Mnuchin are doing?

Two things first I moved on from all of this long ago second I love the irony of people who pushed Russian collusion for over two years telling others to move on from an election result they didn't like.

Today, America. Tomorrow, the world!
evil-laugh-laugh.gif

It's about time Trump admits anyone who believes there was election fraud is either very stupid or very corrupt.

So can we all move on now?

trump-election-fraud-double-negative.png
MASSIVE fraud, as in all US elections, but horrendously bad in 2020.

But sure - let's move on.

Whatever that means.

It's about time Trump admits anyone who believes there was election fraud is either very stupid or very corrupt.

So can we all move on now?

trump-election-fraud-double-negative.png

LOL...........Good one, double negative, maybe triple, I lost track.

Forum List

Back