Are any of you ‘minorities’ offended by the rhetoric from this administration, media, social media and academia?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This administration can’t seem to say anything without talk of “equity” being injected….We are constantly subjected to rhetoric that implies minority incompetence…
”they can’t get id’s, they can’t make it to polls, they can’t figure out how to use the internet, they don’t know how to seek healthcare, they contract covid at a much higher rate, math is racist”…etc etc
We have media, social media and academia all implying that ‘minorities’ can’t pave their own way like Asians and Indians do…they act as if these ‘minorities’ need to be coddled, led around by the nose and bottle fed by government to make it. Does this piss any of you off?

Last edited:
This administration can seem to say anything without talk of “equity” being injected….We are constantly subjected to rhetoric that implies minority incompetence…
”they can’t get id’s, they can’t make it polls, they can’t figure out how to use the internet, they don’t know how to seek healthcare, they contract covid at a much higher rate”…etc etc
We have media, social media and academia all implying that ‘minorities’ can’t pave their own way like Asians and Indians do…they act as if these ‘minorities’ need to be coddled, led around by the nose and bottle fed by government to make it. Does this piss any of you off?
It might be racist asking them. We'll see.

Does the truth bother you?

This administration can’t seem to say anything without talk of “equity” being injected….We are constantly subjected to rhetoric that implies minority incompetence…
”they can’t get id’s, they can’t make it to polls, they can’t figure out how to use the internet, they don’t know how to seek healthcare, they contract covid at a much higher rate, math is racist”…etc etc
it ticks me off

and i am not minority (yet)

the whole ByeDim admin tickss me off... but you know... I try to get not mad but even.

in other words: I PRAY

and you know.. God DOES listen to our prayers... Please, everyone, PRAY hard... and often.. As the saying goes: There are more things in this world changed by prayer than anyone will ever know..

We know it does not bother you.
The truth is that whites have been helped by the government since this nation was founded. Others were excluded. This has gone on in various ways for 245 years which created the inequality we see today. But whites like you lie to yourselves about this because the truth is too hard for you to accept.

it ticks me off

and i am not minority (yet)

the whole ByeDim admin tickss me off... but you know... I try to get not mad but even.

in other words: I PRAY

and you know.. God DOES listen to our prayers... Please, everyone, PRAY hard... and often.. As the saying goes: There are more things in this world changed by prayer than anyone will ever know..
Wrongful prayers do not get answered.

Forum List

Back