Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

It's about time Trump admits anyone who believes there was election fraud is either very stupid or very corrupt.

So can we all move on now?

trump-election-fraud-double-negative.png
You can't read. That explains a lot. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It's about time Trump admits anyone who believes there was election fraud is either very stupid or very corrupt.

Not convincing. I culd have created that ^^^^^ on my desktop. Nice typing.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Your entire constituency is obviously too stupid to see the obvious corruption and the anti-US policies of the current administration.
Anti-American people, as is the other one who's as dumb as a brick.

Anti-American people, as is the other one who's as dumb as a brick.

Not sure what this means, but the vast majority of Democrats are nothing but lemmings. They aren't all dumb, but most are thoroughly indoctrinated and don't think for themselves when it comes to politics. They are taught not to question the teachings of the Party.

Where did he admit it?

Actually nevermind. I'm just going to block you because all you do is make posts that are false constantly just to bait people so you can belittle them and be a contrarian.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Your entire constituency is obviously too stupid to see the obvious corruption and the anti-US policies of the current administration.
Just how big is that basket full of tu quoques you brought to this discussion?

what the hell?

you're kidding me??!!

He said anyone who DOES NOT think there was... OK, apparently he used the wrong word there... But no way does this prove what your Title of OP says

get outa here

THREAD FAIL
what the hell?

you're kidding me??!!

He said anyone who DOES NOT think there was... OK, apparently he used the wrong word there... But no way does this prove what your Title of OP says

get outa here
OP needs to get hobby. I mean maybe something more challenging that trying to convince the world that a stupid looking fake story actually is a real thing. Pathetic idiot.

Forum List

Back