Trump Endorsed Candidates not polling well.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I saw this on a couple news sites and decided to post it. The fervent believers seem to be dwindling.

Or maybe the candidates just suck. Either way they don’t seem to be doing well.

And another.

I saw this on a couple news sites and decided to post it. The fervent believers seem to be dwindling.

And another.

You have to distrust them if they are liked by trump. He wants people that supported or might support getting rid of these pesky elections while in power, otherwise he will be stuck with the results of elections as decided by the voters.

And another.

When anti-Trump candidates win a primary, will his supporters stay home and hand the midterms to the Dems?

Boy those sure do seem like reputable sources you cited. :rolleyes: How about looking at some actual recent election data, such as Trump's endorsed candidates winning all primaries in Texas. 12-0.

Last edited:

And another.

In north carolina I dont see the news as all bad

trump’s man is getting only 24% of the vote

but the lib washington swamp rat preferred candidate is only getting 35%

because there is a 3rd candidate who overlaps the trump candidate

a runoff between the top 2 could go either way

When anti-Trump candidates win a primary, will his supporters stay home and hand the midterms to the Dems?

They will stay home sure.

But that doesn't mean that they are handing anything over to the Dems.

Never Trumper candidates can still go out there and earn the votes of others with the same views, if they want to win.

And another.

Trump never polled well either...but he won...polls are rigged....they are designed to make news not report real results....

Trump never polled well either...but he won...polls are rigged....they are designed to make news not report real results....
Yep. Intent is to influence public sentiment, not reflect it.

One clear indicator anyone can confirm is the oversampling of Democrats. But even beyond that they intentionally target Republicans from certain suburban districts that trend anti-Trump. It's all designed to produce the result they want to report.

Last edited:

And another.

Trump broke the Left. Exhibit 1,239,056,096

Endorsements don’t mean as much as many think they do ultimately it is up to the candidate to convince the voters to elect them. Terry McAuliffe got many high profile endorsements in the Virginia Governors race didn’t help him.

Endorsements don’t mean as much as many think they do ultimately it is up to the candidate to convince the voters to elect them. Terry McAuliffe got many high profile endorsements in the Virginia Governors race didn’t help him.
His endorsements actually hurt him. Endorsements from those people are toxic in the current political environment. His endorsement from, and reciprocal outspoken support of the teacher's union? That alone made many suburban voters avoid him.

His endorsements actually hurt him. Endorsements from those people are toxic in the current political environment. His endorsement from, and reciprocal outspoken support of the teacher's union? That alone made many suburban voters avoid him.
well and also whatshisname, the (R) who won, skipped the primaries and got catapulted straight in. Which I thought was smart as well - did not have to battle other Republicans and fling mud everywhere

Count the chickens when the eggs are hatched.
true

Forum List

Back