‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

Right Mrs. Jones....
The topic is charging someone with a crime who had every right to the documents....
and NOT charging criminals who had no right to any documents.
Trump did NOT have any rights to those docs
You still get that wrong

Nope.
Not a watcher, but I read from all over the political spectrum.
I also listen to the likes of Brian Kilmeade, Dan Bongino, Sean Hannity, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Charlie Kirk, and others pretty regularly.
Nobody can ever accuse me of only being "one sided" in my information consumption.
That is how I can laugh at you MAGAt cultists when you post the same bullshit on here that I hear and see all over the right wing media this week.
I know you are just following marching orders regurgitating their idiotic, flavor of the week propaganda.
Nice try though.
If you really listened to all of those people you have a serious case of selective memory.

Oh, and you are wrong. Biden was teaching a class on classified documents. That's why he had those documents. Why did Don have them? What was he doing with them? Seems sinister like he was selling them and showing them off. Either way, it's proof he should never step foot in the White House again.
Trump had the docs that were packed for him by GSA when he left the WH at the end of his term.
He didn't even bother with going thru them till the pricks in the archives started whining about missing records, an absolute lie, because every GD record the president has is filed in the computer hard-drives in the presidential archives. Everything Trump has is a copy of those files, not the other way around.
But this crapfest was designed to trick dumb-ass motherfuckers that don't not jack-squat about how records are kept in Washington. Even my service records and medical records are kept on file in the archives. My 2-1 file was sent to records to be filed in the historical files. The only originals I have are my DD-214 and my Navy medical records they returned to me after they made copies.

He didn't even bother with going thru them till the pricks in the archives started whining about missing records, an absolute lie, because every GD record the president has is filed in the computer hard-drives in the presidential archives
That doesn't mean he gets to keep top secret documents.

Every post by you is dumber and worse than the last.

He didn't even bother with going thru them till the pricks in the archives started whining about missing records, an absolute lie, because every GD record the president has is filed in the computer hard-drives in the presidential archives.
The archivist wanted the letter Kim Jong Un sent to Trump. Not a copy. The original.

Trump had the docs that were packed for him by GSA when he left the WH at the end of his term.
He didn't even bother with going thru them till the pricks in the archives started whining about missing records, an absolute lie, because every GD record the president has is filed in the computer hard-drives in the presidential archives. Everything Trump has is a copy of those files, not the other way around.
But this crapfest was designed to trick dumb-ass motherfuckers that don't not jack-squat about how records are kept in Washington. Even my service records and medical records are kept on file in the archives. My 2-1 file was sent to records to be filed in the historical files. The only originals I have are my DD-214 and my Navy medical records they returned to me after they made copies.
Your DD-214 is nowhere equivalent to the docs Trump stole jackass.

Copies or not, he had no right to them

The questions Americans deserve answers to:

1) What was the general content of the docs Trump stole?

2) Why didn't he want to give them back?

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

Donald Trump's involvement with classified documents is a central focus of the ongoing investigation and legal proceedings. The 37-count indictment unsealed by federal officials alleges that Trump stored classified documents in various locations at Mar-a-Lago, including a bathroom, shower, ballroom, office space, bedroom, and storage room.

Additionally, there are claims that Trump suggested his lawyers not cooperate with a subpoena related to the investigation(11 revelations from the Trump classified documents indictment).

Furthermore, there are indications that Trump moved to obstruct the criminal investigation by concealing classified documents from an attorney after the Justice Department issued a subpoena demanding their return. There is detailed evidence that Trump was resistant to complying with the subpoena and asked about the consequences of not responding at all(Trump left with few defenses for hoarding top secret documents).

Moreover, there are reports of a recording in which Trump can be heard discussing a classified document he had after leaving office, contradicting his claims that the seized documents were all declassified. ==>

These revelations and allegations suggest a pattern of behavior related to the handling and storage of classified documents, as well as potential attempts to obstruct the investigation.

Brian Butler, also known as Trump Employee 5, has played a significant role as a central witness in the investigation into former President Donald Trump's handling of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago and has spoken out publicly to share his perspective on the case and his experiences.

What if Trump wants to make tons of money out of those secret documents? Putin & Xi must be delighted! lol. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back