Trump Election Deniers Are..........Denied Their Election.....

The Left needs to finish off the Right and disarm America as fast as possible.
Until the Left has fully disarmed America, the Right will be a continuing thorn in their side.

JUST DO IT.
NOW IS THE TIME.
The Left should NOT be like the Right and continue to do nothing about this omnipotent problem.

If you look at FL and AZ, it's clear that DeSantis helped the GOP dominate his state and Trump-backed nutters shit the bed in AZ.

Repubs should have swept AZ. There's no reason whatsoever for the Dems to have won even a single statewide election there. The difference is that DeSantis and Florida Repubs didn't tell their voters that voting by mail and early voting is a scam.

By contrast, Trump and his candidates told Arizonans that voting's rigged, that early voting and voting by mail is a scam, and MAGA supporters actually bought their own party's bullshit. Worse, MAGA motivated Dem-leaning voters and left-leaning independents to reschedule their plans and show up at the polls.

Rupert Murdoch, Ann Coulter, and other are right: GOP either ditches Trump or they'll probably lose again in 2024.

Makes no difference.
The Right is pathetic and Trump offered them free salvation.
Then they were so pathetic they didn't even get out and vote. As predicted LONG before the elections.

Conservative Right = born losers.

IF...there is voter fraud......
It is ONLY because the Conservative Right massively failed it's responsibility to keep it in check.

Blame is a cowards game and a losing strategy

I look at all the cruelty, suffering, sorrow, horror and injustice built right into the Earthly creation and man himself.
If that doesn't make you wonder then...........
All empires have a life cycle. Even the Founders said it would last about 200 years. Of course the left are oblivious to what they're doing in the name of "democracy." Still, we're supposed to fight. Giving it over and not participating makes you equally part of the problem.

From your link...
1384 prove cases of voter fraud out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. That is one case of fraud for every 772,543 ballots cast.

This does not help your case, it just shows how truly secure our elections are

1668375418960.png

Makes no difference.
The Right is pathetic and Trump offered them free salvation.
Then they were so pathetic they didn't even get out and vote. As predicted LONG before the elections.

Conservative Right = born losers.

Meh, I don't think this is a time to spike the football. This country, this world has challenges and I think we'll eventually have to find ways to patch through our differences. I know I'm probably like the 1% on this board who thinks this, lol

Meh, I don't think this is a time to spike the football. This country, this world has challenges and I think we'll eventually have to find ways to patch through our differences. I know I'm probably like the 1% on this board who thinks this, lol
Klaus Schwab's running the show......keep an eye on him.

Apparently, not enough for the predicted "red wave", which in reality wasn't a red much of anything...............a trickle at best, but is starting to look like a drip.

And, to tell you the truth, it was more of a loss for the GOP, as the party in power usually gets hammered in the mid terms. No "red wave", no hammering, not much more than a slight whimper.
You can thank a bunch of late-counted mail-in ballots. What a coincidence.
Democrats are not only retarded baboons, they are dishonest.

This whole thing is beyond depressing.... depressing beyond words.

The demonicRats will steal Elections til the end of time...bye bye USA as we knew it.

1668379109073.png

This whole thing is beyond depressing.... depressing beyond words.

The demonicRats will steal Elections til the end of time...bye bye USA as we knew it.

View attachment 725419

Nobody stole anything; you just convinced people who think like you do that they should stay home. Maybe stop bullshitting and more people will actually get out and vote.

p.s. Don't tell women that they need to carry the fetus of their rapists - that might help too.

Forum List

Back